www.siliconelovers.com

I would like to recommend this vendor even without a deal

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Siri
Apprentice
Apprentice

I would like to recommend this vendor even without a deal

Post by Siri »

I wrote a few vendors and Silicone Lovers (short SL) was one of the vendors responding very fast & helpful.
Even so I'm an horrible customer with my wishes :evidence: They still stayed very calm and cool. To my defense...its the first doll ever...So much thinks to clarify upfront as a Newbie.

My first order was a TPE Doll from WM until I realized the TPE disadvantages are something I should not ignore. Then I cancelled my order and switched to a silicone doll...sadly the most of them would have been out of my league with their prices.
CST a "new" manufacturer with cheaper silicone dolls but not on the SLs list caught my attention.

So I asked SL if it would be possible to buy those from them and they agreed to make this happen!

Sadly, in the end I did not buy a doll from them due to weight. I realized that I can't lift up 30kg. So I had no choice and stopped it. Instead I switched to a local vendor in my country, to see those dolls in person.
I received utmost understanding!

The whole experience with Siliconelovers was plain & simple perfect. 10/10 ❤ Keep it up :)

INFORMATIONS