www.6yedollglobal.com/

Is anything new in the works for 6YE?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
b33
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is anything new in the works for 6YE?

Post by b33 »

I was wondering if there are any Innovations in the works for 6YE it seems like a lot of doll makers are making improvements or adding new features like articulating fingers movable jaws, and silicone bodies. I haven't seen too much new come from 6YE in a while. Now don't get me wrong I have bought three dolls from them and I've been pretty happy with the quality but with all the new options from other doll makers I wonder if my next doll will be a 6YE or not.

My current doll Kaley is a 164D with an N24 head. And while she's in pretty good shape for being a year-and-a-half-old I have been thinking about the future. For instance the love hole placement on the 164D is not the greatest it's not terrible,but compared to my 161C which was almost as good as an Amor doll it leaves me wishing that 6YE would update the love hole placement on the 164d body. If they announce that they were updating the love whole placement on the 164D and articulated fingers we're now an option I would order another doll from them today. Another nice feature that would definitely keep me buying 6YE would be an option for realistic body painting. Jell breasts are something I would probably order on my next doll and I know they have it I feel like they really don't advertise it. I would also like to see more doll makers offer a movable jaw.

This topic is not meant to be a complaint as I've been very happy with the three dolls that I've owned from 6YE but I feel like they might be getting lost in some of competition.

And here's a picture of Kaley smiling for attention :D
Attachments
FaceApp_1628567774608.jpg
FaceApp_1628567774608.jpg (1.08 MiB) Viewed 884 times
Kaley 3.0 Zelex X165 GE94-2 head
Main Threadviewtopic.php?t=164426

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is anything new in the works for 6YE?

Post by Grimmiekins »

6YE dolls are awesome dolls, but they do seem to be a bit lacking in promoting their dolls lately :(

Jets Fan

Re: Is anything new in the works for 6YE?

Post by Jets Fan »

6YE is good but many of their models have something off. Many of them have marionette type arms. The 164D is realistic but has poor LHP. The 151E is a nice compact model but has a very elongated neck and cartoony waist/hips. The 169H is the perfect curvy and realistic looming body but...the crotch is hanging half way down her thighs, even from the back. I think the 161E is probably the best overall but again, poor LHP. And when they fix it, it seems like they add extra molding to do it which makes that area droop when it should stay tucked in.

The 161C would be perfection if the LHP was correct and it was pushed up in there. It should look, front and back like the WM 166A.

The 6YE 162B has the best LHP of any doll I’ve seen, great detail, perfect placement. 6YE does a lot of things right. I just wish they could combine it all for one doll.

INFORMATIONS