http://www.climax-doll.com/

159cm XL Valentina, Mega Breast, Nipple Channel Available

Your Life, Our ClimaxDoll. (Located in the China,Zhongshan City,Welcome) Maker of TPE love dolls.
Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: 159cm XL Valentina, Mega Breast, Nipple Channel Availabl

Post by Aglooka »

Hey_Dollface wrote:
bombelmann wrote:
Aglooka wrote:
bombelmann wrote:Oh, sorry to see that - even more, because I ordered this doll, when they offered the discount. I ordered her also with gel-breasts. I will record the unboxing and report here, but it will probably last until November.
Hope and wish it goes all ok bombelman. Lucky you to use that awesome discount.
Yeah, I couldn't resist. Actually I already decided for the 'Fantasy'-Model from Hidoll, which is now also offered on other sites. But than I saw this offer... I am pretty exited - I wish there were more pics or vids around..
It's a great purchase...sexy but she is one heavy woman (close to 100lbs). I think you will be okay on the gel as I mentioned my issue to Climax and I think they are paying close attention to their manufacturing. I am also working with them on a fix or some compensation. So far...so good!
As much as i like, i wont go gel on so big boobs lady to avoid tearing pronto. Biggest boobs of the forum ( Softmary-CF ) are cotton filled, and still presenting tearing problems to some users

By the way, i recently adquired a solid big boobs doll and i am quite surprised on how so little the difference is when compared with hollow ones of my other dolls
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

Hey_Dollface wrote:
bombelmann wrote:
Aglooka wrote:
bombelmann wrote:Oh, sorry to see that - even more, because I ordered this doll, when they offered the discount. I ordered her also with gel-breasts. I will record the unboxing and report here, but it will probably last until November.
Yeah, I couldn't resist. Actually I already decided for the 'Fantasy'-Model from Hidoll, which is now also offered on other sites. But than I saw this offer... I am pretty exited - I wish there were more pics or vids around..
It's a great purchase...sexy but she is one heavy woman (close to 100lbs). I think you will be okay on the gel as I mentioned my issue to Climax and I think they are paying close attention to their manufacturing. I am also working with them on a fix or some compensation. So far...so good!
Hi Dollface, I can imagine the weight - I have Dolicious from Hidoll, which comes close. Hope you will find a solution for your problem and its good that the manufacturers see that there is contact between their potentiell buyers...
Apart from that, what skin color did you choose? Do you have some more pics? The breasts are looking very different on each photo, I saw.

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

Aglooka wrote:
Hey_Dollface wrote:
bombelmann wrote:
Aglooka wrote:
As much as i like, i wont go gel on so big boobs lady to avoid tearing pronto. Biggest boobs of the forum ( Softmary-CF ) are cotton filled, and still presenting tearing problems to some users

By the way, i recently adquired a solid big boobs doll and i am quite surprised on how so little the difference is when compared with hollow ones of my other dolls
Hi Aglooka, your 'boob-experience' is very interesting. I am curious to read your statement about the softness of Dolocious breasts? How would you place them among the dolls you have?

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Aglooka wrote:

This is not accurate for Softmary breast forms. I believe the breast forms someone else bought were from Roanyer. But my Softmary Z cups are doing just fine.

Different manufacturers entirely. Just wanted to correct any confusion!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

CF wrote:
Aglooka wrote:

This is not accurate for Softmary breast forms. I believe the breast forms someone else bought were from Roanyer. But my Softmary Z cups are doing just fine.

Different manufacturers entirely. Just wanted to correct any confusion!
Thanks for your clarification CF :glou:
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

If something had happened to my Softmarys I would be in a heap on the floor, crying my boob-loving eyes out! :D
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Hey_Dollface
Former Member

Post by Hey_Dollface »

bombelmann wrote:
Hey_Dollface wrote:
bombelmann wrote:
Aglooka wrote:
Hi Dollface, I can imagine the weight - I have Dolicious from Hidoll, which comes close. Hope you will find a solution for your problem and its good that the manufacturers see that there is contact between their potentiell buyers...
Apart from that, what skin color did you choose? Do you have some more pics? The breasts are looking very different on each photo, I saw.
Bombelmann....the color was "cinnamon" as Climax calls it, a.k.a white. The photo from my camera is just lighting. Their skin color is the same as most manufacturers making "white" skin. I have attached a couple more photo's from their shop. Ironically you cannot really notice anything on the doll from what I am witnessing. However, the front wall of the breast became quite thin, hence the photo's. This is probably why Climax never saw this coming. It weakened over time and the weight of the gel.
Attachments
055FDA9DF098A4C9EBBCE25376AD8D7A.jpg
055FDA9DF098A4C9EBBCE25376AD8D7A.jpg (439.09 KiB) Viewed 1248 times
98665A956FEEF4925ED47FF0F2AA503A.jpg
98665A956FEEF4925ED47FF0F2AA503A.jpg (422.27 KiB) Viewed 1248 times

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

Hey Dollface, thank you for the information - I also choosed cinnamon - so I know what to expect - I like it.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

bombelmann wrote:
Aglooka wrote:
Hey_Dollface wrote:
bombelmann wrote:
Aglooka wrote:

Hi Aglooka, your 'boob-experience' is very interesting. I am curious to read your statement about the softness of Dolocious breasts? How would you place them among the dolls you have?
Ey Bombelman, i missed this message

Well, i would say that YL146 tits are softer than dolicious. I think its because of the nipple cavity and the inmensity of this last, that they are not as soft as Rinias. But that it does not mean that dolicious are not soft, that as you know, they are

Hey_Dollface
Former Member

Post by Hey_Dollface »

UPDATE: My resolve with Climax was looking good but then collapsed. I had negotiated a Huge Boob 72cm Faria doll for $100 shipped, which seem like the best deal I could negotiate. However, they mentioned a minimum 3 week production issue delay, and I also really didn't want the doll. I have concerns with small dolls shipped to Canada, so I opted for a cash refund in place of their doll shipped. They offered me only a $100 refund saying that their profit wasn't enough on the first doll. However, they would send me a 72cm doll for $100 and they would incur about $300+ in shipping????? Must be the new math.

Note-to-self when dealing with Climax and their customer service if sh*t goes sideways.

:|

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Hey_Dollface wrote:UPDATE: My resolve with Climax was looking good but then collapsed. I had negotiated a Huge Boob 72cm Faria doll for $100 shipped, which seem like the best deal I could negotiate. However, they mentioned a minimum 3 week production issue delay, and I also really didn't want the doll. I have concerns with small dolls shipped to Canada, so I opted for a cash refund in place of their doll shipped. They offered me only a $100 refund saying that their profit wasn't enough on the first doll. However, they would send me a 72cm doll for $100 and they would incur about $300+ in shipping????? Must be the new math.

Note-to-self when dealing with Climax and their customer service if sh*t goes sideways.

Im so sorry for what you should be going through, is totally unfair and unreasonable. A 72cm doll as compensation is just a joke of very bad taste and cant be taken seriously

After years of experience on international purchases, of much more expensive and delicate items than a simple tpe doll, i was amazed to know and suffer that maximum stress and disgusting situation of receiving a damage doll

Each purchase is a lottery. Unfair at it maximum expression of the word

Hey_Dollface
Former Member

Post by Hey_Dollface »

Aglooka wrote:
Hey_Dollface wrote:UPDATE: My resolve with Climax was looking good but then collapsed. I had negotiated a Huge Boob 72cm Faria doll for $100 shipped, which seem like the best deal I could negotiate. However, they mentioned a minimum 3 week production issue delay, and I also really didn't want the doll. I have concerns with small dolls shipped to Canada, so I opted for a cash refund in place of their doll shipped. They offered me only a $100 refund saying that their profit wasn't enough on the first doll. However, they would send me a 72cm doll for $100 and they would incur about $300+ in shipping????? Must be the new math.

Im so sorry for what you should be going through, is totally unfair and unreasonable. A 72cm doll as compensation is just a joke of very bad taste and cant be taken seriously

After years of experience on international purchases, of much more expensive and delicate items than a simple tpe doll, i was amazed to know and suffer that maximum stress and disgusting situation of receiving a damage doll

Aglooka. I sincerely appreciate your comments and stance on this. Even to negotiate a 72cm doll and the $100 shipping cost was a lot of work and not something I wanted. They originally offered me a small torso doll and I would have to pay $250 for shipping. Their comment was that I can still use the original doll I have......yikes, now that's customer service...... 8O

My last comment to them before I ended our communication was that if I was closer the doll would land on their doorstep and I would request a full refund.

bombelmann

Post by bombelmann »

[/quote]Aglooka. I sincerely appreciate your comments and stance on this. Even to negotiate a 72cm doll and the $100 shipping cost was a lot of work and not something I wanted. They originally offered me a small torso doll and I would have to pay $250 for shipping. Their comment was that I can still use the original doll I have......yikes, now that's customer service...... 8O

My last comment to them before I ended our communication was that if I was closer the doll would land on their doorstep and I would request a full refund.[/quote]

OMG - this doesn't sound good at all.
"Their comment was that I can still use the original doll I have..." - I would not like to use a doll with a breast that leaks or is disformed. I mean - the reason why I buy such a doll are the breasts, for me nothing else matters. I hope they will understand and give you a refund.
I will report when my doll arrives - my order status is 'shipment shipped'. That means its on the way to poland and from there to germany. It might still take a while.

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Hey_Dollface wrote:
Aglooka wrote:

Aglooka. I sincerely appreciate your comments and stance on this. Even to negotiate a 72cm doll and the $100 shipping cost was a lot of work and not something I wanted. They originally offered me a small torso doll and I would have to pay $250 for shipping. Their comment was that I can still use the original doll I have......yikes, now that's customer service...... 8O

My last comment to them before I ended our communication was that if I was closer the doll would land on their doorstep and I would request a full refund.
Use the doll? That you bought exclusively to use the feature that is broken?

That so sad to read and i totally accompany you in the feeling, as i once received a broken doll - shoulders skeleton ( Not from Climaxx, was other brand) i was 'lucky enough' to be that, instead her tits or ass

What i did was a full and detailed damaged report ( if a customer at my job, would had send me the damage report i sent them- 27 pages -, i wouldnt had been able to sleep in a week..... Or Maybe even get fired ) with the threat of suing them and claiming a full refund though PayPal, and in less than 1 hour they offered half refund, which i accepted knowing that was probably the best they would offer.

I even though about the idea of privately contracting a cargo surveyor / superintendent to add it to my final report, but finally wasnt needed

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Reminds me of this shape and configuration of the breasts on OR161K.
20210215_133740.jpg
20210215_133740.jpg (787.57 KiB) Viewed 931 times
OR161K v.JPG
OR161K v.JPG (86.98 KiB) Viewed 931 times
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

INFORMATIONS