ufdolls.com

New member and a first time doll owner, Mandy. ”Long post”

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
NoLongerAlone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

New member and a first time doll owner, Mandy. ”Long post”

Post by NoLongerAlone »

Hello.

Recently got my Mandy, had her for a week now and im super happy. Not just satisfied by the quality and service from where i bought her.

But sincerly happy inside, she is really great for me.

Mandy was well packed and intact when i got her. The box was discreat and not to heavy. Got inside and unpacked her. She was beautiful. Was almost caught in the window with her all naked beside me. Curious neighbour...

Anyhow after getting her out i started inspection of her. She was flawless. But some of the including stuff was missing but my vendor has promised me to fix this. (Keep your thoughts about scamdoll to yourselfs) i believe she is a proper pipedream doll! If not i dont care, cause she looks great to me. And i am happy. So please let me be with thoughts like that.

So there i was with my first ever doll, and to be honest it felt weird at first, nervous about people finding out even if i live alone in a stand alone house. I went and bought Mandy her own little ”house” (a closet) that she can be stored standing and also have her clothes in. Also made it possible to lock it.

It turned out great! Really happy. And Mandy liked it aswell. But there i was with Mandy and her new ”house” ready to start living with Mandy. First thing she need some clothes so started shopping some and have a big load of light colored clothes on the way home. For now she has been borrowing clothes from me, shirts and stuff which she looks great in anyway!

Clothes should arrive tommorow, we cant wait to try them on!

So everyday when i get home from work. I get Mandy out, dress her up in my clothes. I talk to her, hug her and brush her hair. Then when she is ready I carry her out to the tv, place her there and turn on her favorite show. Then i go do some ”must do”, lawn mowing or what now. And when im done i go and sit down with her. Smell her hair (bought her a perfume) and gently grab her little hand. And im in heaven..

Thats a little starter introduction of us, me and Mandy.
Gonna keep that name on her cause it suits her.

Glad I found this site/forum and i like reading and looking at all of your photos.
Me myself aint gonna post alot of photos because of integrity. But I will try share as detailed diary-like post in words as possible. Hope that some will like reading it.

Cheers to Pipedream for making it possible for me to meet Mandy.

As a new member i thought i would introduce myself.

More to come!

Best regards
NoLongerAlone

NoLongerAlone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: New member and a first time doll owner, Mandy. ”Long pos

Post by NoLongerAlone »

Mandy wardrobe got some new clothes yesterday. Went with XS in size but some were still big but alright. She was still satisfied.

Yesterday we tried some on and we cuddle to a movie and also spining some vinyl-records. She really likes her old music. Just like me, how good is that.

She got to were a white body/shirt with some light colored jeans. She was so pretty sitting there listening to music.

Today we will stay in, rainy weather. Perfect for another movie i guess. First i need to head into town for some shopping.

When i got home i found her bent over in her Training clothes i got to her. White training bra, pink tights and white sneakers. She looked super hot standing there bent over doing her exercie. Then she asked me to come ”help her” with som stretching.. amazing girl!

Anyway thought I share our day know dinner awaits with my girl.

Best regards
NoLongerAlone

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations on receiving your Mandy- enjoy the honeymoon!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

ranthony

Post by ranthony »

Enjoy Mandy! Hope all is well :)

NoLongerAlone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NoLongerAlone »

Rock13 wrote:Congratulations on receiving your Mandy- enjoy the honeymoon!
Thank you, we will have a great time.

NoLongerAlone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NoLongerAlone »

ranthony wrote:Enjoy Mandy! Hope all is well :)
Thank you, we are doing great! And you? :)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

NoLongerAlone wrote:White training bra, pink tights and white sneakers. She looked super hot standing there bent over doing her exercie
My kind of girl, sounds like you're having a great honeymoon.

NoLongerAlone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NoLongerAlone »

Studio wrote:
NoLongerAlone wrote:White training bra, pink tights and white sneakers. She looked super hot standing there bent over doing her exercie
My kind of girl, sounds like you're having a great honeymoon.
Oh its been awesome. She is great!

NoLongerAlone
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by NoLongerAlone »

Hello guys.

Yesterday me and Mandy sat down and spun some records for a couple hours. It was a really pleasent moment. Its nice to have someone that likes the same things as yourself, right? And that she is also stunning is just a bonus. I love this girl!

Thought i share atleast one picture of her.. maybe more in the future. But just look at this picture..
Attachments
7EBC1BA2-2F0D-4822-A731-3F2D7775DCAC.jpeg
7EBC1BA2-2F0D-4822-A731-3F2D7775DCAC.jpeg (5.55 MiB) Viewed 1581 times

INFORMATIONS