Starpery.com

New doll features ideas

Got an idea? Need an invention?
L3aveitallblank

New doll features ideas

Post by L3aveitallblank »

Let's say you are a head designer at a doll factory. The higher up asked you to design a new feature to be added to dolls to make them enhance a buyer's experience with them. I had a couple of ideas for what dolls could do.

Self lubing vagina- I know it would probably be a bit messy but imagine a removable vagina for your doll that you can prefill with lube at a certain area and the more you have your time with the doll the lube start dripping out from an area in the doll. Make the experience more authentic.

Built in vibrators. Pretty self explanatory. Your doll can vibrate so she isn't just a static object.

Included scent package. I've only heard about this never tested it myself but I know some people buy scents such as vagina scents, feet smells ect for their doll. What if there was a compartment on your doll for that. Like a hole that you could pour a perfume or one of those bodily scents through and it comes through the doll.

Motorized lower body. Why do all of the work when your doll can chip in? Add a motorized feature to your doll to simulate them pushing back while you are having your time together. You can readjust the legs in a way that it feels as if your doll is orgasming with you. You can adjust the speed to match your temporary. Or if you want let your doll lead. Let them be on top(as long as it isn't a super heavy doll).

These are just a few ideas I came up with bored at work. Anyone else have any ideas for dolls in the future?

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: New doll features ideas

Post by Celtic_Babog »

Make it so eyes don't bulge during a bj.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

GotDolls

Post by GotDolls »

Oh...THAT kind of head designer. I was wondering why a self lubing vag would be part of a head designer's job.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

I have been thinking about the vibrating/kegeling vagina idea for a while. That would be a winner and probably somewhat easy to engineer.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

I will add to the list:
- improved fingers
- movable jaw
- robotic eyes and head, that can follow you
- bones, different hardness depending on body parts, also internal voids/air sacks to make it lighter, non-metal skeleton
- some insertable frontal teeth (denture actually)
- chatbot (e.g. based on chatscript) and voice recognition
Same as others:
- proper skull, larger mouth cavity, so eyes don't bulge during bj
- motorized lower body (knees, hips) so it could move autonomously back and forth, in certain positions (cowgirl, doggystyle) during sex

oh, and I forgot:
- ability to walk, cook meals, tidy up room, do the laundry, do the shopping, just like in Detroit: Become Human game lol

L3aveitallblank

Post by L3aveitallblank »

3dprinteddoll wrote:I will add to the list:
- improved fingers
- movable jaw
- robotic eyes and head, that can follow you
- bones, different hardness depending on body parts, also internal voids/air sacks to make it lighter, non-metal skeleton
- some insertable frontal teeth (denture actually)
- chatbot (e.g. based on chatscript) and voice recognition
Same as others:
- proper skull, larger mouth cavity, so eyes don't bulge during bj
- motorized lower body (knees, hips) so it could move autonomously back and forth, in certain positions (cowgirl, doggystyle) during sex

oh, and I forgot:
- ability to walk, cook meals, tidy up room, do the laundry, do the shopping, just like in Detroit: Become Human game lol

I'd definitely have my girl pick up my amazon packages for me while I'm at work and maybe take out dinner to thaw. I wouldn't have her do too much so she wouldn't have that much of a reason to rebel.

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

L3aveitallblank wrote: I'd definitely have my girl pick up my amazon packages for me while I'm at work and maybe take out dinner to thaw. I wouldn't have her do too much so she wouldn't have that much of a reason to rebel.
I wouldn't either. She is the ultimate holy grail of sex robot industry, but we unfortunately happen to live in it's infancy or dark ages.

bad-husband
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bad-husband »

Non-bulging eyes during oral (maybe a thick outer wrap of silicone over a harder inner shell with the inside being the squishy stuff ... something like that)

Kegal contractions

Eye tracking

An ability to go from stiff skeleton to loose back to stiff.

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

- Realistic jaws
- Real teeth
- Bones/ribcage
- Realistic anatomy (on the WM dolls there is too much space between the anus and vagina)
- Weight reduction

jmichaell681
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jmichaell681 »

Doll weight seems like a common issue. I'm surprised there haven't been more advances with it.

Would a sturdy, semi-hollow torso work? Basically - something like PLA with infill around the metal skeleton and then the PLA is coated in an inch or so of TPE. Then you'd get that realistic ribcage effect. Seems something like that would lighten up the weight significantly.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

jmichaell681 wrote:Doll weight seems like a common issue. I'm surprised there haven't been more advances with it.

Would a sturdy, semi-hollow torso work? Basically - something like PLA with infill around the metal skeleton and then the PLA is coated in an inch or so of TPE. Then you'd get that realistic ribcage effect. Seems something like that would lighten up the weight significantly.
I think this has been done in a few instances?
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

3dprinteddoll

Post by 3dprinteddoll »

jmichaell681 wrote:Doll weight seems like a common issue. I'm surprised there haven't been more advances with it.

The thing is that TPE has very high melting point (above 250°C), and PLA has fairly low (130-180°C). With silicone it could work, as it is cold cured, but the thinner the silicone layer, the easier to damage the doll. Not mentioning other possible issues.

Human skin is about 2sq m2. Let's say we make just 1 cm deep silicone layer. Silicone density is ~1,15/cm3 (TPE SEBS is about 0.9g/cm3). So 2* 100 cm x 100 cm * 1cm = 20000 cm3 * 1,15g = 23000g = 23 kg, not to mention skeleton.
Human volume is about 65000 cm3, so doll that would be completely made of silicone or TPE would weight >50 kg. That means that manufacturers already did some work on reducing doll's weight.

To drastically reduce weight, they would had to make whole doll of made of some sort of spoonge (foam) coated-over with very thin layer of silicone or TPE, but I don't know if it's feasible, and even if, how easy would be to damage it. Not a mass product for sure. There is an active thread on the forum, where one of manufacturers is showing off their progress on foam-based infill doll weight reduction.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Most silicone dolls already use some type of foam core.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

Slayers

Post by Slayers »

I would like to see her be able to make a decent cup of coffee.
The Extraordinary is in what we do.....NOT who we are
Where Angels Fall ,And Gods Fear... Slayers Thrive
https://www.instagram.com/brinslayer/

INFORMATIONS