www.thecityofsexy.com

Yet Another Elina + Model 12 Unboxing/Review/Diary

Gynoid Technology Limited is a high-tech. company focusing on the R&D of super-simulation beauty art collectibles,high-end mannequin, super realistic solid silicone dolls and artificial intelligent robot girlfriends. It is a perfect combination of the top international artists in the field of digital and human body sculpting, a well integration of the traditional art of sculpting and the 3D digital modeling, We starting from the prototyping to hand painting, taking care of each and every detail of our products. Our products adopts food-grade platinum silicone,alloy plus engineering plastic bones (keeping the ergonomics design in mind,we achieved the full-body joints mobility to its extreme ranges, including the articulation of finger joints). top-level styling, real-value experience...we can do more beyond your imagination. www.thecityofsexy.com
Slamjut

Re: Yet Another Elina + Model 12 Unboxing/Review/Diary

Post by Slamjut »

Very nice photography work! What kind of mirrorless did you get? And how the hell were you able to post such large photos???

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

Thank you for all your kind compliments!
Mr_RubberLubber wrote:Great photos, thanks! This is seriously making me consider a Gynoid doll again (the only thing putting me off before was the lack of anal option).

Can you remember which skin option you chose? Pink or Natural?
When I ordered from Gynoid directly, I did not specify the skin colour since they did not have such an option on their website. I think it's best you ask your vendor which one is their default skin colour if they give you such an option.
screencapture-thecityofsexy-goods-php-2022-01-19-21_41_41.png
screencapture-thecityofsexy-goods-php-2022-01-19-21_41_41.png (219.84 KiB) Viewed 1267 times
Slamjut wrote:Very nice photography work! What kind of mirrorless did you get? And how the hell were you able to post such large photos???
It's the new Sony a7 IV. It's my very first mirrorless camera and I still have a lot to learn. Regarding those large photos, I recently discovered that I can use Discord server as an image host. You can upload images to Discord chat with no resolution limitations but each file size cannot exceed 8MB. If you can control the compression ratio of your JPEGs, you can get really high-res photos under a few MBs. The images you post on Discord are public, meaning anyone can access them as long as they have the url to the image files. And that's how I am able to link my high-res photos here.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

I always like the idea of large photos. But if that discord account becomes dead. This thread would have no images. Posting photos off of TDF and linking is a matter of choose. But for future viewers it may create a lack or reference. :glou:

I need or should I say want a new camera. I will take a look and see about the camera you listed. It may be out of my scope of knowledge.

Sony a7 IV. ...Wooo :roll: just priced that little baby..ouch $$$ :whistle:
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

justintime wrote:I always like the idea of large photos. But if that discord account becomes dead. This thread would have no images. Posting photos off of TDF and linking is a matter of choose. But for future viewers it may create a lack or reference. :glou:

I need or should I say want a new camera. I will take a look and see about the camera you listed. It may be out of my scope of knowledge.

Sony a7 IV. ...Wooo :roll: just priced that little baby..ouch $$$ :whistle:
I'm not sure how Discord works but I've seen images still alive in Discord servers after the users who posted them were deleted. Anyway, I will make sure to keep my images alive as long as I'm active here.

Coincidentally, the price of a Sony a7 IV is the price of a low to mid-range silicone doll. I actually wanted to get a new doll end of last year but got discouraged due to all the crazies happening in the world recently (silicone shortages and price hikes, global shipping chaos, omicron outbreaks, etc...). So I used that money and got a camera instead. Didn't regret it. 8)

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

ionized wrote:Thank you for all your kind compliments!It's the new Sony a7 IV. It's my very first mirrorless camera and I still have a lot to learn. Regarding those large photos, I recently discovered that I can use Discord server as an image host. You can upload images to Discord chat with no resolution limitations but each file size cannot exceed 8MB. If you can control the compression ratio of your JPEGs, you can get really high-res photos under a few MBs. The images you post on Discord are public, meaning anyone can access them as long as they have the url to the image files. And that's how I am able to link my high-res photos here.
Nice, now I just need to sell my doll for the camera and learn the code on how to post photos from Discord!

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

ionized wrote:
TChris wrote:Glad I stumbled across this thread, I was looking for the red bunny suit. I managed to find the pink lingerie suit they come in on ebay/ali express as well.

Thanks.
Mind sharing the link to the pink lingerie? Thanks.

Recently, I also came across a Japanese online store that sells the red bunny suit. I believe it should be easier to buy from this site than from Taobao. It's a much steeper price to pay if you are getting the suit from the Japanese store though.

https://happytiger.thebase.in/items/50776179
Any idea how to order to the US from this store? Seems they only ship domestically.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

jkk211 wrote:Any idea how to order to the US from this store? Seems they only ship domestically.
You'll need a proxy service like www.fromjapan.co.jp or www.zenmarket.jp if they do not ship outside Japan.

jkk211

Post by jkk211 »

ionized wrote:
jkk211 wrote:Any idea how to order to the US from this store? Seems they only ship domestically.
You'll need a proxy service like http://www.fromjapan.co.jp or http://www.zenmarket.jp if they do not ship outside Japan.
I see thanks, have you used either before? what kind of shipping cost did you see if so?

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

jkk211 wrote:I see thanks, have you used either before? what kind of shipping cost did you see if so?
Sorry, I have not used either before but I read good reviews on these 2 services. I know as a fact that the stuff on the Japanese site all came from Taobao since the branding and images of the items are exactly the same.

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

Experimenting with a different background, lightings, wigs and other new outfits. I just realized I suck at posing my doll...

As usual, click the image for the original size and be warned of the large files.

Photos are only adjusted for white balance and exposure in Adobe Lightroom. No color grading was done. Hmm... I feel that the photos are a little softer this time. It's probably because I used warmer lights.

Anyway, enjoy. :)

Edited: Forgot to give an update on the stain caused by the black lace stockings in my previous photo post. The dark rings have pretty much faded away after 1 week so all is well now.

cosdoll81
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cosdoll81 »

Does it not stain when you have her in black clothing? Or are you only keeping her in those for very short time.

keeyang1996

Post by keeyang1996 »

Beautiful doll. Can I take her home? ;)

ionized
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ionized »

cosdoll81 wrote:Does it not stain when you have her in black clothing? Or are you only keeping her in those for very short time.
I don't usually leave new black clothes on my dolls for too long. 6 hours tops, but I've seen black apparel that can stain a doll in under 1 hour. I always wash new clothes and check for colourfastness before I put them on the dolls. If they bleed like crazy during the wash, I will never use them. Once I'm done with my photoshoots, I will immediately change the black clothes out to light-colored ones. It's a lot of work and that's the real reason why I keep the doll poses simple.

Billiam
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by Billiam »

Very nice!

Mr_RubberLubber

Post by Mr_RubberLubber »

Wonderful photos! Probably the most beautiful doll on the market right now, in my opinion. I can't wait for mine to arrive :D

INFORMATIONS