www.6yedollglobal.com/

Just ordered 6Ye 150cm B from SSD

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
The Visitor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just ordered 6Ye 150cm B from SSD

Post by The Visitor »

After a long search,
I've finally decided on the 150B from SSD. I'd say that for me, shopping dolls was probably harder than shopping for cars, houses and even musical instruments. I felt as if I was researching for info to start a business proposal for a business I knew nothing about. (Even though I have been with many women during my life. BTW One of the reasons for my purchase is to try to ween myself off Tinder etc.)
Although the list of things to consider wasn't too long, I may have considered them in the wrong order.
I found right away the the face type I wanted. Then came wigs, skin color, measurements, brand, then weight. After a ton of searching, and reading hours and hours of posts on this forum between searches, (Thank you all at the TDF forum). and changing my mind way more than I ever had in my life. I found that finding the right measurements to match with the right weight was the hardest part for me., My height is 5'8 so at only 150cm 4ft11in , I'm hoping she will look and feel ok with only a 20in waist. (Not child like at all.) I am a judo practitioner as well so I can handle serious weight, but I'm also hoping that I don't become too lazy to move her around at 57lbs. My first choice would've been the 161C, but I didn't feel like 92.6lbs would be a pleasant weight to handle when I'm trying to be relaxed.
I imagine that I will be kept wondering if I've made the right height/weight choice until she arrives. As a new buyer, I feel that height/weight was probably the hardest and most important choice to make. I feel like it would've been helpful to know owners heights in relationship to their dolls when reading posts. I'm sure this would help new buyers to put things into perspective when searching for the right fit.
As for choosing 6Ye, that was an easy choice for me for many reasons. Except that I almost went for WM for the articulated finger joints. (I would like her to be able to stretch her fingers along piano keys, or hold guitar chords. I hope wired fingers will be able to do this as her main role will be to add ambience to a music production studio space.) Will 150cm B fit the bill? I suppose only time will tell.
I've very much appreciated having the TDF and all its members as a resource during my search, and thank you all very much for all your inputs. I've never seen members of a public forum respect each other as well as you all do here.

Best regards,

david 68
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Just ordered 6Ye 150cm B from SSD

Post by david 68 »

hello. 6ye 150cm. ...........nice . here's a pic of my 150 6ye if its still the same model. just for show.
Attachments
IMG3652.jpg
IMG3652.jpg (695.67 KiB) Viewed 888 times
IMG3644.jpg
IMG3644.jpg (507.67 KiB) Viewed 888 times
IMG3642.jpg
IMG3642.jpg (577.53 KiB) Viewed 888 times

The Visitor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Just ordered 6Ye 150cm B from SSD

Post by The Visitor »

Thanks David68, can I ask you a couple of questions? Do you know what clothing size worked for you? (Is it hard to find clothes that fit?) And how do you feel about the 150cm height and weight? (Is she too short for you? too heavy?) I'm still waiting for this doll to arrive, so I suppose it's normal to not be so confident about my choice to go with 150cm. I'm hoping she doesn't feel too short for me at 5'8 compared to her 4'11, And that her body proportions feel natural. Are you happy with yours? I'd like to hear any thoughts you have about it.
Also, thanks for replying to my post!

INFORMATIONS