sanhuiofficial.com

What A Doll

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: What A Doll

Post by Dr Evil »

It's great to see reviews like this! I have a Sanhui 145 enroute and although I've owned several TPE dolls this will be my first silicone doll and I don't really know what to expect. TPE is great but I want a doll that looks and feels as close to the real thing as possible and it appears from staycool64's comments that the Sanhui's are incredibly realistic.

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

Hello,
Could you specify if you have taken these options? And what do you think?
I read that soft butt are not recommended because of weight that can deform them?
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Hey saindoux,
I recommend the soft Butt,Thigh and definitely the Gel breasts. The stomach soft option I wouldn't not choose because when they designed the Vag cavity it is pretty close to the outside skin on the belly which gives a much softer effect. I like both soft and standard Vagina, one is softer than the other but both have wonderful feelings. I don't think flat Butt syndrome is a concern and no worries there.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Dr Evil wrote:It's great to see reviews like this! I have a Sanhui 145 enroute and although I've owned several TPE dolls this will be my first silicone doll and I don't really know what to expect. TPE is great but I want a doll that looks and feels as close to the real thing as possible and it appears from staycool64's comments that the Sanhui's are incredibly realistic.
Hey Doc.
Yes I would never go back to Tpe after experiencing the Sanhui Ladies. Also after receiving my dolls the bodies and faces, especially the #7 face is a site to see in person, very realistic compared to the pictures I have seen.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Also the nipple and Labia pigment is a must, the skin texture is very Vague but worth the money Imo. The makeup and the vag and lip are holding up like no other doll I have ever owned.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dr Evil »

staycool64 wrote:
Dr Evil wrote:It's great to see reviews like this! I have a Sanhui 145 enroute and although I've owned several TPE dolls this will be my first silicone doll and I don't really know what to expect. TPE is great but I want a doll that looks and feels as close to the real thing as possible and it appears from staycool64's comments that the Sanhui's are incredibly realistic.
Hey Doc.
Yes I would never go back to Tpe after experiencing the Sanhui Ladies. Also after receiving my dolls the bodies and faces, especially the #7 face is a site to see in person, very realistic compared to the pictures I have seen.
That's great to hear, I can't wait for my new girl to arrive! I'm also interested in the Sanhui 145 A-Cup since I like ladies with small boobs as well but I would of preferred the old style 145 A-Cup body since the new one seems more like a B-Cup to me.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Dr Evil wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
Hey Doc.
That's great to hear, I can't wait for my new girl to arrive! I'm also interested in the Sanhui 145 A-Cup since I like ladies with small boobs as well but I would of preferred the old style 145 A-Cup body since the new one seems more like a B-Cup to me.[/quote

Oh really! I did think there was a difference in boob size. I like the original to and don't know if I would like the slightly larger than a cup. The original A cup is very appealing to me. I would hope they could still make the old A cup. I have had real woman from A to J and A is one out of 3 sizes that really appeal to me.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Dr Evil
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Dr Evil »

staycool64 wrote:
Dr Evil wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
Hey Doc.
That's great to hear, I can't wait for my new girl to arrive! I'm also interested in the Sanhui 145 A-Cup since I like ladies with small boobs as well but I would of preferred the old style 145 A-Cup body since the new one seems more like a B-Cup to me.[/quote

Oh really! I did think there was a difference in boob size. I like the original to and don't know if I would like the slightly larger than a cup. The original A cup is very appealing to me. I would hope they could still make the old A cup. I have had real woman from A to J and A is one out of 3 sizes that really appeal to me.
I also like various breast sizes depending on my mood lol. The Sanhui I should be receiving any day now has D-cups which I love but I'm planning on ordering 3 more silicone ladies to complete my harem and provide a wide range of breast sizes . . a Sino 158 B-cup since this doll seems to be one of the best silicone dolls for very small boobs that I've seen (my decisions are also based on doll weight and excellent reviews by other owners); an SM156C-cup with the X2 head and blonde implanted hair (because I consider Christina Applegate one of the cutest women ever and this doll looks very similar to her in her mid twenties); and a silicone Piper Miyuki for those amazing K-cups, cute face and seamless neck.

thegeneral
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thegeneral »

Thanks staycool64 for your review and insight on the Sanhui 168! Looks like your Annie is not only a looker, but also has a very playful personality!

I'm close to also pulling the trigger on getting a Sanhui 168. When you said "Normal" skin tone, did you pick Option #1 or #2 on the Sanhui website? Also, what are your thoughts about the soft thighs option, do you feel it is necessary/how does it enhance the experience with the doll?

Thank you in advance.
Attachments
Sanhui skin tone options.JPG
Sanhui skin tone options.JPG (55.66 KiB) Viewed 1154 times
Amber YL148D
Claire WM161G
Kari-Anne WM172D
WM85F Torso

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

thegeneral wrote:Thanks staycool64 for your review and insight on the Sanhui 168! Looks like your Annie is not only a looker, but also has a very playful personality!

I'm close to also pulling the trigger on getting a Sanhui 168. When you said "Normal" skin tone, did you pick Option #1 or #2 on the Sanhui website? Also, what are your thoughts about the soft thighs option, do you feel it is necessary/how does it enhance the experience with the doll?

Thank you in advance.
Hey general,
I picked #2 skin tone and yes the soft thigh option is nice to have, makes her thighs quite a bit softer, but I actually prefer the standard Vagina, soft thighs, soft belly and the Butt. I also really liked the soft Vagina but like the extra sensation the standard Vagina has, the soft Vagina feels about 20% softer. I do like both though. I purchased a 158cm with the standard Vagina.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

thegeneral
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thegeneral »

Thanks so much for the advice! Looking forward to reading your Sanhui 158 review too (if you are doing one)
staycool64 wrote:
thegeneral wrote:Thanks staycool64 for your review and insight on the Sanhui 168! Looks like your Annie is not only a looker, but also has a very playful personality!

Thank you in advance.
Hey general,
I picked #2 skin tone and yes the soft thigh option is nice to have, makes her thighs quite a bit softer, but I actually prefer the standard Vagina, soft thighs, soft belly and the Butt. I also really liked the soft Vagina but like the extra sensation the standard Vagina has, the soft Vagina feels about 20% softer. I do like both though. I purchased a 158cm with the standard Vagina.
Amber YL148D
Claire WM161G
Kari-Anne WM172D
WM85F Torso

lukassu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lukassu »

It looks very good. Does anyone know if they have a showroom somewhere in Europe? I'm thinking of buying one, but I'd need to take a good look before I do.

lukassu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lukassu »

I want to bite that ass sossss baaaaad. It looks sossss delicious and juicy. OMG i am really done of it... :D

lukassu
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by lukassu »

and the way she sticks her tongue out... hoooly smokes ..

thegeneral
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by thegeneral »

Just placed my order this morning for my 168 on the Sanhui official website. Can't wait for her to arrive after reading all these fantastic reviews from you staycool and many others on DF!
staycool64 wrote:

Thank you in advance.
Hey general,
Amber YL148D
Claire WM161G
Kari-Anne WM172D
WM85F Torso

INFORMATIONS