sanhuiofficial.com

Is Sanhui still active and in business?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Meschler
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Is Sanhui still active and in business?

Post by Meschler »

There are not many new dolls here or anywhere and I think they have a real winner with their 161 body.

But it seems that many vendors have kicked them out lately and so I am wondering what is going on.

Any infos?

Thank you very much.
Meschler is owned by the lovely Shiela

Die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt
-Hope dies last-

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Re: Is Sanhui still active and in business?

Post by dolls-castle »

Meschler wrote:There are not many new dolls here or anywhere and I think they have a real winner with their 161 body.

But it seems that many vendors have kicked them out lately and so I am wondering what is going on.

Any infos?

Thank you very much.
I am also confused about that
WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

From what I remember a few people mentioned getting dolls both through vendors and their website recently. They just haven't been very responsive or active in new designs
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I just received a brand new 168cm and going to order a 158cm in the next week or two. Betty has been very helpful and responsive. They tend to not answer on weekends and you have to check your time zone compared to yours so to get a quick response. I have done my studies on them and they have no gaping Vag syndrome like most manufactures, they have permanent pigmentation for skin, nipples Vag and permanent color on Nipples and Vag. I have owned all TPE dolls and got burnt out on the un realistic squishy feeling as well as the Vagina on Tpe is to soft and not much sensation. Also one of the best features is the movable jaw, this give a few different expressions for one face. I am simply in love with there product and would put my own reputation on the line saying they are the most advanced Silicone manufacture in the silicone world. They are not only designed for Sex but also I am amazed at there beauty. Keep in mind No doll is perfect but they have achieved perfection in what I have stated above and to me that is a huge accomplishment especially the weight for there 168cm is only 72lbs. Oh and the feeling of her body is Superior to Tpe. The breast are fucking amazing as well as the sex. I also will say I have spent money on dolls that had bad designs and there are a list of them on TDF and NONE compare to the Sanhui. Yes you can get painted texture and paint on certain manufactures but after a few uses it literally comes off, so why even invest in something like?? Especially after pay a huge premium and simply see it washed down the drain. I am only spending my precious time telling everyone this because I was let down more than once from lies about other manufactures so called facts when in reality far from the truth. So my best advise is to ask for Photos and be very specific like for example one of my things about a doll is she has to be made specifically for play and be lighter than 75lbs but ask for pictures of the legs spread open to see if the Vagina has a huge GAPING HOLE, and most have this HUGE flaw, I was told by several manufactures OH this is OK and the doll is still functional with a huge gaping Vag but I KNOW BETTER than that, just read posts and you shall find the truth. Unfortunately most newbies just go by looks and make a purchase and next thing you know they are selling the doll and never coming back. I do not understand why TDF are letting these incompetent manufactures come on this forum anyway, thought they were suppose to monitor stuff like this. Maybe Tdf should evaluate these manufactures before there allowed to be a seller here on the forum. You know like asking for pictures and videos to see if the manufacture is worthy in important design areas, WHY do we have to be the TEST Rats???? For example if the manufacture offers an insert type Vagina then make sure before letting them sell here that there design is not flawed. This I found that is an ongoing issue with doll makers rite her on this forum. Bottom line is we want dolls that work for play and that will last so if the doll manufacture advertises there dolls are good for sex which they all do then PROVE IT!!!! Show pictures and videos on your site!! Show the legs spread open so to see if the Vag is being stretched to the point of tearing, If TDF would mandate this on there website then we could see for ourselves and not spend SOOO much of our precious time being LIED TO!!!
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

I literally just ordered a 161with Tifa head, 4 hours ago. Gonna name her Yuna. Mike is also on point always.

EDIT I fully agree with staycools insight in the above post regarding the quality, beauty and versatility of Sanhui Dolls.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

MANABU wrote:I literally just ordered a 161with Tifa head, 4 hours ago. Gonna name her Yuna. Mike is also on point always.
Hey MANABU congrats and sure you will enjoy. Just trying to decide on the options on the 158 that I want and by next week I will put my order in. I just can not believe how nice and real my 168cm is. So much better than Tpe.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

staycool64 wrote:
MANABU wrote:I literally just ordered a 161with Tifa head, 4 hours ago. Gonna name her Yuna. Mike is also on point always.
Hey MANABU congrats and sure you will enjoy. Just trying to decide on the options on the 158 that I want and by next week I will put my order in. I just can not believe how nice and real my 168cm is. So much better than Tpe.

Niknakk, meet Staycool64.

Staycool64, meet Niknakk
Attachments
20210713_200850.jpg
20210713_200850.jpg (2.8 MiB) Viewed 2890 times

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

MANABU wrote:
staycool64 wrote:

Niknakk, meet Staycool64.

Staycool64, meet Niknakk
Nice to meet you Niknakk,
You look very precious and happy and thanks for saying hello, I will be sharing pictures soon :multi:
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

Meschler wrote:There are not many new dolls here or anywhere and I think they have a real winner with their 161 body.
Any infos?
Thank you very much.
I do not know about "many vendors have kicked them out lately". However, most that are carrying Sanhui products are not up to date on the specs and many of the available options such as the unique movable mouth. Such negligence does not help the brand. Furthermore, some do charge more than the official price. Therefore, there is no incentive to buy from them. One count vs Sanhui is the preponderance of child looking models which has resulted in a TDF ban of their website. Could be Sanhui does not care as most of their sales are probably for the Asian market.
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Such a shame.

Personally I think Sanhui Dolls are probably some of the best quality affordable silicone dolls currently available out there.
As some might remember, they did have quality issues a few years back when they first introduced the ball jointed skeleton, but their design has significantly improved since, and as far as I can see these issues seem to have been completely resolved now.
They might not be as quick as other manufacturers to introduce and adopt new features into their designs, but where others tend to see a lack of innovation, I personally see outstanding value in what appears to be a very sound design, tried, tested and true, with very few complaints coming from customers these last few years. I'd even argue that Sanhui Dolls tend to punch way above their weight when compared to many other much more expensive silicone brands out there.

Their permanent pigmentation is indeed absolutely outstanding. What they did for my 168 dark elf a couple years back is nothing short of ground-breaking and extraordinary... just go read my review.
Going on three years with her now and her permanent makeup is not showing any signs of noticeable wear whatsoever.
I also maintain that their wire finger design is to be commended, no doubt one of the most durable of their kind currently available.
The gauge used is appropriately thick, made of many many small wires twisted together, all wrapped in a plastic sleeve, as it should be... which makes them uncommonly durable.

Sadly, they seem intent on continuing to present their products to western markets in a way that causes significant conflicts with western society's core values, and that really is a damn shame.
I was hopeful that Mike & Betty providing much needed customer service for western markets would be successful in turning things around for them, because Sanhui makes absolutely remarkable dolls and they do deserve the praise.
But they should know that the west is different, and that a different approach is needed. It would really be such a shame to lose such a promising manufacturer on TDF because of what is essentially a (albeit significant and difficult to overcome) cultural difference.

Just my opinion as a customer and a consumer from the west who wants nothing more than to continue to see the doll industry thrive in the future.
But the way things are currently going, (and mind you this certainly isn't only pertaining to Sanhui) the future seems rather bleak in the west.

ZD

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

They've had a few new ones in the last half-year, but the faces were too cute to allow on TDF, in spite of some genuinely earth-shattering boobs seamlessly attached.

I pretty much get all my doll news on Twitter anymore, no bans there (very amusing, considering...) and you get a wider range of people across the world and across language barriers.

...and it's nice to see there's still a huge community that isn't eating itself alive in the comment section over ridiculous things. It truly is a shame how many good brands have moved on from here.

Of my 8 dolls from 6 brands, 4 brands have outright left TDF, 1 never bothered showing up since they are newer anyways, and the only brand I've bought from that hasn't left TDF yet is WM.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm
2.) Sino 158cm B #30
3.) Starpery 171cm

maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by maddmatter70 »

Sanhui is am excellent doll. Their absence here does make me wonder. Not so much about them, but what are the reasons...

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

maddmatter70 wrote:Sanhui is am excellent doll. Their absence here does make me wonder. Not so much about them, but what are the reasons...
I agree. Why allow us to discuss in the sanhui part of the forum, but ban access to the WHOLE website (sanhuiofficial) because of multiple faces. I'm not saying it in the "hey unfair dollforum.com". I don't mean it like that. And I get the GENERAL idea of indecency and stuff. But I'd like to see a system for lack of better word that when exploring the doll world whether shopping or sharing your content, that you can go back to and realize "this pic I want to post will never pass the bar"

For example scientists can differentiate human body types and ages and stages of development in say, how well our cheekbones are set in and all that.

I mean who judges when a face or doll is indecent. Again I, not saying hey no fair.

But I see this issue not going away until there is some thing or group or safety advocate ( for lack of better label ) attempts to lay an international standard or something.

In conclusion, I posted a snap of my lady friend just above. What is your guy's opinion. Does her picture make you say to yourself, "see its faces like this that are the prob"

I'm even starting to question my own judgment.

MANABU

HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by HappyWabbit »

roninfiertze wrote:They've had a few new ones in the last half-year, but the faces were too cute to allow on TDF, in spite of some genuinely earth-shattering boobs seamlessly attached.

I pretty much get all my doll news on Twitter anymore, no bans there (very amusing, considering...) and you get a wider range of people across the world and across language barriers.

...and it's nice to see there's still a huge community that isn't eating itself alive in the comment section over ridiculous things. It truly is a shame how many good brands have moved on from here.

Of my 8 dolls from 6 brands, 4 brands have outright left TDF, 1 never bothered showing up since they are newer anyways, and the only brand I've bought from that hasn't left TDF yet is WM.

( I pretty much get all my doll news on Twitter anymore, no bans there (very amusing, considering...) and you get a wider range of people across the world and across language barriers.)

How does one do Twitter for doll news research? Thanks

roninfiertze

Post by roninfiertze »

HappyWabbit wrote:How does one do Twitter for doll news research? Thanks
I follow users like Mizuwali, DollToChina1, HGDoll_Shannon, and several reviewers across the world some from the US, some from Mexico, some from Japan. Then on your feed you get any new dolls that hit the stores, like the new Zelex or the newest Piper SAF just yesterday which I still haven't found for sale yet, but there are pictures.

Sadly, of all the brands, Sanhui as a first-party is not active there. You can still see new releases through vendors though.

As far as pictures with full nudity of the dolls, it's really surprising but as long as you mark it "potentially sensitive" so it's hidden by a clickable spoiler then Twitter just doesn't seem to care, at least for now.
Present:
Katie - WM 145cm head #1 - 2014
Cheyenne - Sanhui 156cm head #2 - 2016
"Anthro Project" - HappyDoll 100cm TDF banned - 2017
Alexandria - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2017
Emily - DH168 132cm TDF banned - 2018
Casandra - DH168 145cm Marie - 2020
Anastasia - CD 138cm TDF banned - 2021
Unnamed - CD 130cm TDF banned - 2021
Ordered - Zelex 142cm TDF banned - 2021

Future:
1.) GameDoll Sino G3 160cm