sanhuiofficial.com

Is Sanhui still active and in business?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
HappyWabbit
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is Sanhui still active and in business?

Post by HappyWabbit »

SanHui Black Friday Promotion
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=148125

Carl and Dave
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Carl and Dave »

A note from the owners... This post is a general post and not directed at anyone in particular. The post is a direct response to the quote below which seems to feel like a slap in the face considering how much time owners and staff have spent helping members with problems. And we are very much a liaison between members and sellers and we have been very successful at our mediation.
MANABU wrote:The doll forum is not as official mediator. It is not a liaison, advocate, auditor, or adjudicator. It is a social networking tool and app used to link doll enthusiasts. The primary function of the forums is for its members is to share and seek advice regarding anything pertinent to dolls. If doll manufacturers start to see the forums and it's members as pulpit for disgruntled customers, then those manufacturers may chose to not participate in the shared discussions on the forums... If you are an informed doll owner, you should never need the forum and it's staff to mediate throughout your doll issues.
We have leverage over sellers that members do not. We are well beyond just a social networking tool for discussions. We have a a very high success rate on our mediation. It does not need to be legally binding to be successful. Once agreeing to arbitration if either party then rejects our ruling they become subject to losing their TDF account privileges. While this may not bother some personal members it can be very costly for a seller or manufacturer. One of our larger manufacturers once stated that TDF was like the Goose that laid the Golden egg to doll sellers. So although we cannot legally force a doll seller to replace a doll, most sellers would not want to lose their privileges to market at TDF...especially over the cost of one doll.

There is a BIG difference between discussing dolls and discussing purchase problems. People are quick to jump on the band wagon without hearing all the facts. Posting publicly before one has approached the seller can cost sales because many people assume the worst. If a buyer waits until he can post what the seller's response was the he is posting both sides of the story. In fact those who do publicly post about an issue are clearly demonstrating they would have benefitted more by contacting TDF management for assistance or mediation. Also it is often the sellers who approach us first for mediation. If a buyer asks for mediation and the seller refuses, we would then allow the post.

One of the doll makers at TDF one issued a full refund on a male doll purchase by a small female who was warned the 100lb doll would be too heavy for her to handled. She declined to take their advise and she damaged the doll in the process of trying to move it from the crate. Despite this the manufacturer had her return the damaged doll at their expense and refunded the entire invoice. People often see businesses as an entity unto themselves but the fact is the business is a vessel full of people just like the buyers. They have feelings and emotions just like the buyers. If you start with a friendly private rather than publicly damaging communication to discuss the problem, you WILL almost always get a better resolution to the problem.

Be sure to read "Notice: How to solve an issue with your seller", linked by our site manager in the above post, before you order a doll. A person who has knowingly received a damaged doll but continues to unbox and use it without first contacting the seller is already violating his legal obligation to the seller. The temptation is always their, especially if it is a first doll purchase, but it will weaken your if not void your shipping or warranty claim.

So again this is just a general post based only on the comment quoted and nothing else. Owners and volunteer staff work very hard to make TDF more than just a a link-up for doll lovers. It hurts when someone publicly diminishes our efforts in making TDF more than just a place to talk to other doll lovers. The free mediation, setting up a vendor section with screened vendors to make shopping both safer and easier for our members, implementing and enforcing rules, protecting from trolls and making it free for members seems like so much more.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Carl and Dave
Site Owners Group
Site Owners Group

Post by Carl and Dave »

Dr Gero wrote:
sanhui.jpg
I'm pretty sure this is not really helping :lol:
They have removed the dolls that were in violation on their home page and we restored their ads.

Please keep in mind that when Chinese doll makers go silent at this forum sometimes is it because they have lost their only employee that reads and writes good English. I notice Sanhui has a new rep other than Mike. Perhaps communications will improve.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Carl and Dave wrote:A note from the owners... This post is a general post and not directed at anyone in particular. The post is a direct response to the quote below which seems to feel like a slap in the face considering how much time owners and staff have spent helping members with problems. And we are very much a liaison between members and sellers and we have been very successful at our mediation.

I have nothing but reverence and respect for the forums, staff and community here. I am deeply thankfull for the memories I have made in these forums and the impact this forum has had on my life. If you continue reading allow me to express myself. I am pretty sure I've been misunderstood.

There is a BIG difference between discussing dolls and discussing purchase problems. People are quick to jump on the band wagon without hearing all the facts. Posting publicly before one has approached the seller can cost sales because many people assume the worst. If a buyer waits until he can post what the seller's response was the he is posting both sides of the story. In fact those who do publicly post about an issue are clearly demonstrating they would have benefitted more by contacting TDF management for assistance or mediation. Also it is often the sellers who approach us first for mediation. If a buyer asks for mediation and the seller refuses, we would then allow the post.

If you start with a friendly private rather than publicly damaging communication to discuss the problem, you WILL almost always get a better resolution to the problem.

-Should this not include members trolling before and actually during thier situations regardless if forum staff are involved?. Doesn't the rule say don't post until response and also resolution takes place. I'm talking declaring war on a manufacturer and vendor over grievances. Constantly updating and sharing emails and conversations between multiple parties. Promising updates to readers. Venting and lashing out in frustration. All this BEFORE a resolution has happened.

Let's consider the optics of that. Is that not a form of trolling a manufacturer or vendor. At what point does an opinion become toxic?

Is it not a waste of staff and volunteers time to and resources to mediate for a member who didn't do pertinant research, and has admitted multiple times is completely un informed of their warranty protection and manufacturers policies.

It is for the above reasons I went on about the forums not being a liason etc.

I whole heartedly apologize for taking that for granted and the feelings I may have hurt. My intention was to I guess say the forums services aren't to be used and abused for cases like this.

saindoux

Post by saindoux »

HEUM! In the middle of this storm, I just have a remark / question about the real subject: "is Sanhui Still Active and In Business?"

Without any means to romance this subject about the disappearance of communication from Sanhui, which must have its own reasons I think.
A new topic of Betty + Sanhui, 11/22/2021, communicates on Black-Friday:
viewtopic.php?f=261&t=148125&p=2050053& ... i#P2050053
So they communicate!
But my dealer, contacted Sanhui, in the language of origin (Chinese), at 7 different locations, and has still not received a single answer since 11/21/2021.
Same for me: 2 Mails with 2 different addresses, a live chat on the official website ... unanswered!
I do not understand you Sanhui!
How to business with you if you do not reply?
Kind regards.
D4E 165
FutureDoll 163F

Wishlist: Zelex, Xycolo, Tayu, Starpery...

HornedPear

Post by HornedPear »

MANABU wrote: -Should this not include members trolling before and actually during thier situations regardless if forum staff are involved?. Doesn't the rule say don't post until response and also resolution takes place. I'm talking declaring war on a manufacturer and vendor over grievances. Constantly updating and sharing emails and conversations between multiple parties. Promising updates to readers. Venting and lashing out in frustration. All this BEFORE a resolution has happened.

Let's consider the optics of that. Is that not a form of trolling a manufacturer or vendor. At what point does an opinion become toxic?

Is it not a waste of staff and volunteers time to and resources to mediate for a member who didn't do pertinant research, and has admitted multiple times is completely un informed of their warranty protection and manufacturers policies.
I was one of the people that closely followed Pabzilla's thread when he had a problem with his doll's original body. I have always enjoyed following Pabzilla's thread because he presents himself as an open book in terms of his experience and what he is feeling. I find that endearing and I believe others on the forum do as well.

I don't agree with your assessment that Pabzilla was trolling Sanhui or his vendor. Nor do I feel he was being toxic or wasting TDF staffs' time. You are, of course, entitled to your opinion. In my opinion, Pabzilla was simply sharing his experience and feelings which were of great interest to some of us in the TDF community. In retrospect, the way his case was handled may not have been optimal in terms of proper procedure but I think many community members, myself included, are very interested in seeing how a warranty issue is resolved. In that sense, I think his series of posts on his issue are of great value to the community. I learned a lot from Pabzilla's experience and believe I am better equipped to handle a warranty issue with one of my dolls should the need ever arise.

TDF staff can use their judgement to decide if a thread has become toxic and is damaging to the TDF community. They have tools at their disposal for handling such cases such as locking a thread. I assume they have the ability to suspend accounts, block users from posting, etc. if they believe such action is warranted. If you believe someone is abusing TDF resources, you are free to report your concern to TDF staff and they can use their judgement to decide if action on their part is warranted. But I don't think it's helpful to deride someone in a public post for how they handled a warranty claim, especially a year after it has been resolved.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

And printing and sharing correspondences and conversations with staff vendors and manufacturers for ANYONE in the forums to read?. DURING the actual process? I could spend hours skimming those months copying and pasting the outbursts and accusations In that thread. From multiple members!!! What's the point if you are going to just say he is expressing his feelings. And I dont need to go point by point in minute detail of every little tidbit. As a whole this a package of multiple parts. Pabzilla has gone on record three times here and in other places stating his own lack of knowing anything about policy and warranty. Come on!!! Are you really doubling down on this because.....feelings? And yet expressing my own feeling awards me the title of derisive. But feelings are not facts. It is a fact that sanhui is missing in a very noticeable way, like you say, a year after the fact. And yes, a year after the isue my intuition links the 2 situations. Even if in a small way. If you were to say, MANABU what do you want from this, why is this such a big deal to you?
I would say this is bigger than one person. This is about us as a community and how we conduct ourselves. This is not new. I witnessed a meltdown weeks ago in another manufacturers forum here by a member. Same type of 3 way miscommunication. The stakes were lower. The outbursts were similar. In the end the member made a point to apologize to all parties.

Because of the nature of our hobby we have so much at risk just on optics alone.
I welcome the term derisive or bully if means I don't have to live in fear of my favourite manufacturer abandoning the west. Because I too have feelings and emotions invested in this world. And even now I experience GENUINE anxiety that I may lose a bond with my favourite manufacturer.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

HornedPear wrote:
I don't agree with your assessment that Pabzilla was trolling Sanhui or his vendor. Nor do I feel he was being toxic

-Thursday April 2nd 2020 Page 34 of 101-

"Then when my emotions are in control I just want to say fuck this I don't care any more I just want to hurt Sanhui and my vendor by posting pics of my broken doll and reviews of my vendor and Sanhui's performance, posting the entire story, the entire conversation between me and my vendor and me and Sanhui. I know this is not a good idea to get a resolution to my issue but I'm a fighter and when I'm being hurt my instinct is to hit back and cause as much damage as I can."

And that's only one speaker on the bandwagon...

---
Words are powerful, they can start a process of events that are out of our control. However we can control how we react.

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

MANABU wrote:However we can control how we react.
...I would think dropping this at some point would be a great way to exercise self control with how you react :thumbs_up:
Quoting stuff from over a year and a half ago, to make some shoddy point at supporting a doll manufacturer, seems like as much of a waste of time as coming in here to add some sense of reason...
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Agreed I am moving on

A R
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by A R »

I can tell you my Sanhui took 6 months to arrive last year. Obviously something going on with supply or demand, probably both. But they do seem to be in business.

Cameramike
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Cameramike »

Wow what a read...I have to say that I didn’t know a lot about the doll industry on my first order. It’s was a yl-135 viola from yl in tan. TDF has been invaluable in information and all else...having several dolls I have always wanted to try the sanhui brand. I think everything gets improved over time. I would like to see TDF staff reach out to them sanhui and bring them back into the loop... my first doll broke from the skeleton I was bummed because I couldn’t fix her but through TDF website learned a lot being over six feet tall I needed a larger doll but learned from my yl-135 how to care for her... I just know it pays to be nice to everyone we all have bad days...I get everyone’s point here. Thanks for all everyone does here to keep all topics open for discussion.

Slamjut

Post by Slamjut »

I took a chance on them despite this thread and got a Sanhui through my vendor on Jan 2. I got factory pics 2 weeks later and was told to expect the shipment within the first 2 weeks of February. (There was a notice on the page when I ordered saying expect arrival to be between mid Feb and mid April!)

I also emailed Sanhui yesterday with a question and kid you not, they replied within 5 minutes. So I would say they're still active. I think this thread should be taken down, it almost turned me away and that's not fair to the manufacturer.

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Slamjut wrote:I took a chance on them despite this thread and got a Sanhui through my vendor on Jan 2. I got factory pics 2 weeks later and was told to expect the shipment within the first 2 weeks of February. (There was a notice on the page when I ordered saying expect arrival to be between mid Feb and mid April!)

I also emailed Sanhui yesterday with a question and kid you not, they replied within 5 minutes. So I would say they're still active. I think this thread should be taken down, it almost turned me away and that's not fair to the manufacturer.
Or everyone post more about positive genuine experiences with this brand. Like what you just had. A few positive reviews could maybe do wonders.

INFORMATIONS