sanhuiofficial.com

Recommendations on Doll Size and Storage

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
sinfuleyes

Recommendations on Doll Size and Storage

Post by sinfuleyes »

Hi everyone,

I am looking to order a doll and I think Sanhui offers the best configuration options.

My dilemma is I'd to have a realistic doll that's on the taller size, but need one that's compact and easy to store. For those that have the Flexi Skeleton option, is she easy to bend the limbs and store into a smaller container? Is it okay to store her "long-term" with bent limbs?

Or do you think it's better to go with a smaller mate, like the 118 or 125cm, and keep her fully extended when it storage?

How are your experiences with play-time when it comes to a smaller version of their doll?

Any feedback is appreciated! :)

-M

Lonesomedude
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Recommendations on Doll Size and Storage

Post by Lonesomedude »

I have yet to order my first doll too but from what I have read so far storing her like you mentioned would damage her pretty fast. It seems to be recommended to store the doll in a nutral position that comes close to the position she had durin manufaction. This can be achieved by hanging her from a hook or laying her on a soft mattress. A pretty common tip for hiding I have read was hanging the doll from a hook inside a closet but you have to make sure that the closet can handle the weight of the doll. Also it was recommended to have something between her feet and the bottom while she is hanging to prevent strain damage.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

sinfuleyes wrote:Hi everyone,

I am looking to order a doll and I think Sanhui offers the best configuration options.

My dilemma is I'd to have a realistic doll that's on the taller size, but need one that's compact and easy to store. For those that have the Flexi Skeleton option, is she easy to bend the limbs and store into a smaller container? Is it okay to store her "long-term" with bent limbs?

Or do you think it's better to go with a smaller mate, like the 118 or 125cm, and keep her fully extended when it storage?

How are your experiences with play-time when it comes to a smaller version of their doll?

-M
I have a 168cm that is almost here and I chose the storage Box and for $400 extra Imo is well worth it and protects the doll during the flight here. Most want 6-800$ for a storage box. I did a lot of research and if you want a doll for mostly play then Sanhui is a fantastic choice.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Reodor Felgen »

sinfuleyes wrote:Hi everyone,

My dilemma is I'd to have a realistic doll that's on the taller size, but need one that's compact and easy to store.

-M
Sanhui has two full size dolls (160-ish-cm) with shorter legs for easier storing.

80 cm:
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... torso.html
100 cm:
https://sanhuiofficial.com/sanhui-silic ... torso.html

- But they don't have functional legs, so they will need your help to move around. :D

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

Storing any doll in some kind of seated or bent position will eventually cause permanent creases where the doll bends, get the smaller doll that you can lay out flat, since standing or hanging do not seem to be part of the solution.

mestrai4286
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by mestrai4286 »

You mean can you fold her like an Incan mummy where the knees are right up to the breasts? Yes the flexi-skeleton does go that far but there's a point where it springs back a little. You'll need some cord if you want to keep that position. I have a 160 and she is indeed compact when folded like this especially with the head removed but as the others said, storing a doll like this will cause damage. When you see how compressed the silicone looks when you bend that far, you wouldn't want to.
I store my 160 head disconnected in the cardboard box she came in (I didn't get the sturdier hard case). If Sanhui didn't change it, you're looking at a box about 62 inches high, 18 wide, 15 deep. If you're still dying to store her in the extreme folded position though, then I would say a 160 can be squeezed in a box 24 inches on each side with no space for the head or extra padding.
If you're a taller person, 160 might be the lower end of what you would call acceptable for a position like missionary. Her head will be at your chest unless you curl up too. I don't have a 168 but I can see that an extra 8 cm would bring the eye level high enough for a more convincing experience. A 145 is easier to handle but the height difference is quite noticeable (less noticeable in upright straddle). I'm caught between the 160 and 145 as my favorite size but the elf head I really like is only available on the 145 TPE so I guess that would be an easy decision once I save up enough for it. I have no experience with 125 or 118.

sinfuleyes

Post by sinfuleyes »

Thank you for all of the helpful feedback and recommendations. I may end up going with the 80 or 100cm torso version so I can get a similar experience like with a full size doll but easy to store and hideaway ;)

INFORMATIONS