SexDollAmerica.com

Companion Dolls for Military Veterans

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Companion Dolls for Military Veterans

Post by MX-V »

Hi to all,
Mostly I just post pictures, but today I'm doing a little research on something I thought I had heard of, but maybe I dreamt it.
A program to try to provide companion dolls (sex dolls or Allodolls) for those who have PTSD or have been severly injured and or for whatever reason, do not or can not date anymore.
If you know of such a program or just want to say go for it, please comment.
As I personally started with the intention of having a sex doll, it's become also a companion doll. As I had been married for ten years and have had some great long term relationships, I'm done with dating. And I think a lot of you feel the same way.
The pyschological benefits of seeing a human face and the presence of an artificial companion have been all positive for me.
As some see sex dolls in a negative aspect, I don't think they've thought of the people who might not want or be able to be seen in public. Then there are the senior citizens who could benefit from having a presense in their home. But I'm focusing on Veterans first.
So, I'm just trying to get some sort of feedback from this to see if I want to go further and help this organization or to start it.
Tomorrow I'm meeting with a headhunter in the Military to find out if he knows anything about this topic.
I think this could be a noble cause and as I'm retired, maybe I can do something good for those in need.

Thank you so much for reading this,
Mark
MX-V
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

slvstake

Re: Companion Dolls for Military Veterans

Post by slvstake »

Go for it. This has the potential to do a lot of good for the psychological and emotional health of many veterans, young and old.

Jimpink
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Jimpink »

Totally agree with the idea, those in need of companionship and intimacy should be able to fulfil these natural desires and some cannot do so in regular reality. It's an excellent thought that dolls can fill this void and make society a better place for all!

I hope your meeting today goes well.
Boomtown!
Jimpink
Wolka & Amy
Pocket Pink Perfection
Instagram
House of Pink Girls
ImageImageImage

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Post by Dollfriend »

I do recall seeing similar threads regarding this subject over the years I have been a member.

MX-V
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by MX-V »

Thank you all for your comments.
The idead sounds great, but when you start making phone calls, the replies were as if a sampler was repeating the phrase, "you wanna do what??? and then the hangup and lastly, "what makes you think they want a sex doll?"
and another hangup before I could bluntly reply.
Not giving up. I think my best recourse is to go a different route.
Maybe Kickstarter or Patreon.
I love the smell of TPE in the morning...

TTNLBTPD
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TTNLBTPD »

I'm gonna take the Devil's advocate on this. Vet or not, you buy your own sex dolls Bro.
Tough Times Never Last But Tough People Do!

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Let's face it these dolls are no bad thing in my view. Looking after them is a bit like looking after an invalided person any way. They have to be cleaned and dressed. This can take your mind off your own physical and mental problems.
Also, there's the fact that someone near and dear to you could become unable to do these simple things mentioned above. By having an artificial companion you are in a way, without realizing, preparing yourself for these things that life seems to throw at you and yours.
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

backflash1968
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by backflash1968 »

Dolls do a lot for people with PTSD. My symptoms have been gone since the day my doll started sharing my bed. Which was the first day I got her.

Seeing them covered as medical equipment is definitely something I have long supported.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

This has come up from time to time.

I think if a vet posts a wanted ad mentioning their service someone will hook them up with a deal or a freebie.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

INFORMATIONS