sexysexdoll.com

Honest Positive Review From an Australian Buyer

The best customer service sex dolls megastore in the market. What makes us different?
- 18 hours Live Chat Support available every day - 1-year support service for every doll purchase
- FREE Gifts and Kits for SexySexDoll's customers - We are super friendly and cool :) sexysexdoll.com
ZelaTheDoll101
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Honest Positive Review From an Australian Buyer

Post by ZelaTheDoll101 »

Hello TDF, so yeap after a long session of research, I have decided to purchase my first doll. Yes it's a 6Ye and yes J am Hella Hella excited. After seeing the many many positive reviews about SSD, I decided to give them a try. I didn't find any forum posts about Australian purchaser experiences with SSD, so I thought I'll come out and make one to calm down those in worry!!

So far:
The customer online support is absolutely amazing at answering questions and are super speedy with helping out regarding photos. However, sometimes the volume of emails and traffic may get overwhelming and the response time might be dragged out a little too, but that is understandable and possibly might be the case for a lot of other vendors too!

Special shoutout to Issac for putting up with my overflowing amount of questions in his email. I have a tendency to always second guess myself and my choices so he has been super attentive.

So far everything has been smooth, will provide an update once customs and import hit!! But yes good job and thank you SSD.

dcku

Re: Honest Positive Review From an Australian Buyer

Post by dcku »

I’m in New Zealand and I ordered my first DS silicon love doll from them too! I found their Live Chat support was unresponsive at times! I’m still waiting for my doll to be completed, which I ordered more than 3 weeks ago! Every time I contacted them they said it would be ready soon, but I’m still waiting……. Is yours ready yet?

dcku

Post by dcku »

Finally my doll is ready and they will be sending her to me soon! A bit disappointed that I paid for standing feet and DS couldn’t accomodate that. Good thing SSD will be refunding me back the money I paid.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're thrilled that you've chosen a 6Ye doll and are excited about it. We're glad to hear that our customer online support has been amazing in answering your questions and providing speedy assistance with photos. We understand that at times the volume of emails and traffic can be overwhelming, leading to slightly longer response times, but we appreciate your understanding. Thank you for your kind words and choosing SexySexDoll.
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

INFORMATIONS