betterlovedoll.com

Meet Ella, She is YL158 - My Big Beautiful Woman

For Doll related Photography, Graphics, and Web Design.

Moderator: Swan

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Meet Ella, She is YL158 - My Big Beautiful Woman

Post by 4891d »

Siliconeman wrote:Thats all of Ellas latest set! ...
This is a very nice session. Very beautiful and very sensual. :thumbs_up:
I need to make myself a slideshow to slowly scroll through the photos in full screen. For perfect moments of relaxation while listening to beautiful music.
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Siliconeman wrote:Thats all of Ellas latest set! See you on the next set Ella!
Looking forward to it!

Jdoe214

Post by Jdoe214 »

Can’t wait!!!

MT1BOOTY
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by MT1BOOTY »

Maybe she gets to meet Elsa?? A guy can only dream :D :D :D :wink:

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

MT1BOOTY wrote:Maybe she gets to meet Elsa?? A guy can only dream :D :D :D :wink:
They have already met. Some time ago I shot this comparison between Elsa(6Ye 161J) and Ella(YL158), maybe you have missed these pictures:
6ye161jandyl158_02.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_02.jpg (159.31 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
6ye161jandyl158_03.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_03.jpg (181.67 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
6ye161jandyl158_04.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_04.jpg (159.75 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
6ye161jandyl158_06.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_06.jpg (136.58 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
Y6ye161jandyl158_05.jpg
Y6ye161jandyl158_05.jpg (133.17 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
6ye161jandyl158_07.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_07.jpg (143.87 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
6ye161jandyl158_08.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_08.jpg (151.36 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
6ye161jandyl158_09.jpg
6ye161jandyl158_09.jpg (168.14 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
As you can see, YL158 holes placement is just horrific especially for a big butt girl like her. After taking these pictures I changed YL158 hole positions. End result was ok, but she will never be as beautiful as 6Ye 161J in that area.

Cheers!

Sili

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Here Ella after her holes modified with soldering iron:
_Ella_pussymod_02.jpg
_Ella_pussymod_02.jpg (283.02 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
_Ella_pussymod_03.jpg
_Ella_pussymod_03.jpg (215.69 KiB) Viewed 1024 times
Better than the original, but I may get back to modifying her little bit more in the future.

Cheers!

Sili

Apec23

Post by Apec23 »

I am super tempted to modify my YL like yours above, but for some reason in the back of my mind i am nervous about placing the new anus and having it open into the body/skeleton if thats even possible..
YL158 ( Z cups and Belly coming soon!)
R3

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Apec23 wrote:I am super tempted to modify my YL like yours above, but for some reason in the back of my mind i am nervous about placing the new anus and having it open into the body/skeleton if thats even possible..
Be careful sir not to ruin your doll. Modifying TPE is not for the faint hearted!

Cheers!

Sili

aliveandwell
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by aliveandwell »

This is not the look doll I would buy myself, but sure looks damn sexy though wow.
You have done some amazing work on the LHP, this is placed perfectly now.
I bet giving her a few ass spanks never get boring :-)
Alive.

BButtLover

Post by BButtLover »

Hi Siliconemen and to all doll lovers in this thread. Thanks for sharing you experience with your amazing lady, it was very helpful to do my choice.
So I also have this yl 158 for 2 weeks now and she's truly goddess in form, but as already mentioned here, with very bad LHP especially for anal hole which is under this big onion booty. Even with good average size d***, it's very hard to reach the point and the orientation of the hole doesn't allow to put the stick in the good angle so it's harder to come and go (maybe I need more inches lol).
So congrats for the work you did on, it looks very awesome and more more natural (and looks like more penetrable in many position).
Could you tell us what's how does it feel now on this added hole (if they are some issues for example)?
And if it's possible to have guiding process on how you did that I would be interesting to do the same (with the risk that I'm ready to take)?
I come from France so I hope my English is good lol.

Cheers!!

L3ft Handed
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by L3ft Handed »

She is definitely one good looking doll! Great pics and poses!

Nectar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nectar »

I dont have a doll yet but after doing a lot of research I can see that the majority of thicc dolls have garbage LHP but honestly the ass on the YL 158 is unmatched imo, I love the way the body is built, the breast, the ass; the under butt & the gap between the cheeks look phenomenal. That FAT gap before reaching LHP truly shows the sheer thickness & satisfaction before entering :multi: how ever, what is concerning is how unreachable it is on doggy that ive heard on this forum. Ive watched a video on this exact same model showing it bent over and both holes dont look difficult to reach despite the thickness imo.

Btw AMAZING work on LHP Siliconeman, I dont understand why non of these vendors have updated LHP on their dolls. Number 1 reason why i dont have one now, its sad that I and many before me have to settle in an industry that advertises such nice models but cannot fix a common problem :shakefist:
Doll Enthusiast

Siliconeman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Siliconeman »

Hello people!

I have missed these answers, sorry about that!
aliveandwell wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:10 pm This is not the look doll I would buy myself, but sure looks damn sexy though wow.
Alive.
Thank you aliveandwell !

Her LHP is now more acceptable and more available too!
BButtLover wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:38 am Hi Siliconemen and to all doll lovers in this thread. Thanks for sharing you experience with your amazing lady, it was very helpful to do my choice.
So I also have this yl 158 for 2 weeks now and she's truly goddess in form, but as already mentioned here, with very bad LHP especially for anal hole which is under this big onion booty. Even with good average size d***, it's very hard to reach the point and the orientation of the hole doesn't allow to put the stick in the good angle so it's harder to come and go (maybe I need more inches lol).
So congrats for the work you did on, it looks very awesome and more more natural (and looks like more penetrable in many position).
Could you tell us what's how does it feel now on this added hole (if they are some issues for example)?
And if it's possible to have guiding process on how you did that I would be interesting to do the same (with the risk that I'm ready to take)?

Cheers!!
Thank you BButtLover aqnd sorry about my late answer.

For me her new anus hole feels better than original since the new one is smooth on the inside. If hole has very much texture its for me a little bit over-exciting. But these are personal preferences. Her new anal hole was made with heated apple drill. Heat the apple drill and try to punch a new hole to proper position. Please be careful, you do not want to ruin your doll!
L3ft Handed wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:09 am She is definitely one good looking doll! Great pics and poses!
Thank you!

One day I will fulfill my dream and have my Ella to perform with my Elsa (6Ye 161J). That would be something spectacular!
Nectar wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:55 pm I dont have a doll yet but after doing a lot of research I can see that the majority of thicc dolls have garbage LHP but honestly the ass on the YL 158 is unmatched imo, I love the way the body is built, the breast, the ass; the under butt & the gap between the cheeks look phenomenal. That FAT gap before reaching LHP truly shows the sheer thickness & satisfaction before entering :multi: how ever, what is concerning is how unreachable it is on doggy that ive heard on this forum. Ive watched a video on this exact same model showing it bent over and both holes dont look difficult to reach despite the thickness imo.

Btw AMAZING work on LHP Siliconeman, I dont understand why non of these vendors have updated LHP on their dolls. Number 1 reason why i dont have one now, its sad that I and many before me have to settle in an industry that advertises such nice models but cannot fix a common problem :shakefist:
Hello Nectar!

The 6Ye 161J is the perfect BBW doll with perfect LHP. There is also HR164, HR165 and HR166BBW from the same 6Ye factory. Those are the good LHP BBW options. There are no other BBW dolls with perfect accessible LHP. I feel that especially WM-Dolls beautiful BBW doll WM163H is a great lost opportunity. This doll would have sold well but she really has lil girls pussy on her tummy.

Thank you gentlemen for your nice feedback. I will try to get Ella to perform for you again in near future.

Cheers!

Sili

Nectar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nectar »

Siliconeman wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:23 am The ultimate big butt softness heaven!

_Ella_presenting_65.jpg
_Ella_presenting_66.jpg
_Ella_presenting_67.jpg
_Ella_presenting_68.jpg
Please remember that she has been modified!
_Ella_presenting_69.jpg
_Ella_presenting_70.jpg
_Ella_presenting_71.jpg
_Ella_presenting_72.jpg
Look at that LHP now THAT is a perfect placement :onfire: This ass is UNMATCHED in every angle and that fat gap before the holes is what it means to have an ass, this is an ass that can be felt absolute thickness gentlemen :plaidskirt:
Doll Enthusiast

Nectar
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nectar »

Siliconeman wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:47 pm Hello people!

I have missed these answers, sorry about that!
aliveandwell wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:10 pm This is not the look doll I would buy myself, but sure looks damn sexy though wow.
Alive.
Thank you aliveandwell !

Her LHP is now more acceptable and more available too!
BButtLover wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:38 am Hi Siliconemen and to all doll lovers in this thread. Thanks for sharing you experience with your amazing lady, it was very helpful to do my choice.

Cheers!!
Thank you BButtLover aqnd sorry about my late answer.

For me her new anus hole feels better than original since the new one is smooth on the inside. If hole has very much texture its for me a little bit over-exciting. But these are personal preferences. Her new anal hole was made with heated apple drill. Heat the apple drill and try to punch a new hole to proper position. Please be careful, you do not want to ruin your doll!
L3ft Handed wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:09 am She is definitely one good looking doll! Great pics and poses!
Thank you!

One day I will fulfill my dream and have my Ella to perform with my Elsa (6Ye 161J). That would be something spectacular!
Nectar wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:55 pm I dont have a doll yet but after doing a lot of research I can see that the majority of thicc dolls have garbage LHP but honestly the ass on the YL 158 is unmatched imo, I love the way the body is built, the breast, the ass; the under butt & the gap between the cheeks look phenomenal. That FAT gap before reaching LHP truly shows the sheer thickness & satisfaction before entering :multi: how ever, what is concerning is how unreachable it is on doggy that ive heard on this forum. Ive watched a video on this exact same model showing it bent over and both holes dont look difficult to reach despite the thickness imo.

Hello Nectar!

The 6Ye 161J is the perfect BBW doll with perfect LHP. There is also HR164, HR165 and HR166BBW from the same 6Ye factory. Those are the good LHP BBW options. There are no other BBW dolls with perfect accessible LHP. I feel that especially WM-Dolls beautiful BBW doll WM163H is a great lost opportunity. This doll would have sold well but she really has lil girls pussy on her tummy.

Thank you gentlemen for your nice feedback. I will try to get Ella to perform for you again in near future.

Cheers!

Sili
I agree with the WM 163H. It used to be my favorite model but the lhp on this model is one of the WORST... As far as LHP I think 6ye 161J has perfect LHP. I know YL 158 has its flaws on lhp but i'd settle for this model. Missonary looks obviously doable & doggy on either hole looks doable too, wondering if the holes are tight, but aside from its placement i would go with YL 158. that ass gap before lhp is godly, the thickness before the lhp looks totally worth it & the way you fixed the lhp is very aspiring :thumbs_up: :glou:
Doll Enthusiast

INFORMATIONS