realsexdoll.com

Zena Fulsom pricing

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
jonathen123

Zena Fulsom pricing

Post by jonathen123 »

if a zena inflatable doll comes into the market, how much will a new, vintage, doll cost in todays market?

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Zena Fulsom pricing

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

There were several versions of Zena, as made by Tak Shing of Hong Kong. Later on the "Seven Creations" Group, also of Hong Kong picked up the product line from Tak Shing, and re-introduced Zena, and in some cases with different names like Big Top Becky/ Tracey Big Tops, for different markets; same doll though and sold both at the same time

Being these air dolls haven't been in productions for now, over a decade or more. They are desirable, but only to a select group within the Inflata Gang; that adores these older 80's era deigns

Today she would be a novelty item, she had few details other than her huge breasts she did have a more solid head with hair with mitten hands and no feet detail; almost in today standards a value line type with some mid range features and a simple sleeve entry

The original Zena from the 1980's had the really huge tits, while the remake (Seven Creations) was slightly smaller although either was way kool :angel:

As to value :?:

That's in the eye of the beholder, someone who must re-capture lost moments of ecstasy with Zena might pay more, but how much?

Zena was new a long time ago for a price range from $85 to $125 - I got her remake from Australia in "Big Tops Becky" or "Tracy Big Tops" and paid I believe Au.$115,oo ea, same as Zena

I think member IF82 as recent as last year found one, on the uk eBay and she was not priced past her original value

Again it's up to what someone believes is reasonable, more than $250 seems too high for at most is a mid range doll in unknown condition- (new) - is a banded about a lot on sources like eBay, when in reality it ain't new at all

Best of luck J123,

If you get her,(Zena) take some pictures as I am sure the Inflata Gang would luv to see what these 80-90's era inflata babes looked like :thumbs_up:

Stay inflated
Attachments
Original Zena 1987.jpg
Original Zena 1987.jpg (38.15 KiB) Viewed 2115 times

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

Nice info. Thx. I remember seeing her in a sexshop in Germany for 450 DM in 1993. (Today 225 €)
Pretty expensive for the time. And the box was extremely huge... Regretting not buying her, though.

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

225 €, isnt that a lot of money ????

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

First doll I got! A classic. Someone needs to manufacture those again!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

yadl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by yadl »

jonathen123 wrote:225 €, isnt that a lot of money ????
Yeah, but 30 year ago this was much more money. IMHO that would be today 500€.
I don't remember what the last price for Zena Fulsom was, before they discontinued production. I guess 150€?

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

so i finally bought one, but im scared of opening it due to being old and sealed XD. any thoughts??
Attachments
IMG_20210706_114216156.jpg
IMG_20210706_114216156.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 1819 times
IMG_20210706_114145776.jpg
IMG_20210706_114145776.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 1819 times

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

It would be a dream from total heaven, if there would be somebody, who would make next generation of Zena Fulsom. It was my top doll in 90s and still have two versions in my collection as a big treasure.

Last two versions comparison: https://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/thumb ... album=4088

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

i opened the box and washed the doll due to having small green marks. so i was ready to cut the head off of zena, and my wife told me to trade it in, instead. maybe i am at wrong for cutting her head off?? should i just trade her instead???

magoruk

Post by magoruk »

Yes! Sure! Trade her please!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13129
How it looks in a heaven? The heaven it is the same world as our, with one exception. You can live with your doll there and the doll is ideal. The ideal doll means, that there are no any technical, practical or social problems concerned with her. And what about a hell? The hell don't exist. Every place will turn to a heaven, if you will be with your doll there. Because she is a part of your personality, she will be always with you.

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

ill be looking into a kimmi doll XD

Inflatablefun82
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Inflatablefun82 »

jonathen123 wrote:i opened the box and washed the doll due to having small green marks. so i was ready to cut the head off of zena, and my wife told me to trade it in, instead. maybe i am at wrong for cutting her head off?? should i just trade her instead???
I just think it’s cool your wife knows about your dolls!

yorktown
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by yorktown »

8) Howdy

Well congratulations J123, on getting this vintage air doll

I am a wee bit confused, as you got this doll, and now you want to either "cut her head off"? or trade her?

The box you showed is of a vintage Zena doll, probably close to 20 years old

I was under the impression that's what you wanted, ok; however I would not disfigure this doll as she's as rare as air dolls get :!:

Put her in the "Buy & Sell" as I am sure someone here would give her a new place to stay

Oh, yes Magoruk is right I hope the molds for these dolls remain & that someone would re-issue these fair maidens - maybe Orion.de :?:

Stay inflated

jonathen123

Post by jonathen123 »

i just wanted to swap the head with another head because the body is of a stronger plastic. Im second thinking it because its an old product.

INFORMATIONS