yldoll.com

EVEN MORE PHOTOS OF THE CURVY 153 CM MODEL!

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
pawgdoll

Re: EVEN MORE PHOTOS OF THE CURVY 153 CM MODEL!

Post by pawgdoll »

YL Doll wrote:
abootybust wrote:
YL Doll wrote:I hope that you want to see more of this hot model! Here are some more sexy pics and some factory shots as well.

Enjoy :glou:

If you have questions just contact us directly!
yourdoll@hotmail.com
http://www.yldoll.com

Amazing sculpt. It’s like a cross between the YL158 and the WM150M.

Are the breast in the model featured in the promotional photos this far gel filled? If not I can’t wait to see how they look with gel.
They look the same. They just feel different with gel ;)
I'm listening.. Vids?
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Really like the new 153cm doll. Beautiful shape.

A thicc doll with a gel filled ass, that jiggles like in the gif will be an Insta-buy. And realistic LHP. Not being able to access pussy from doggy is a big fail. Closest shape so far is the 158cm.
Attachments
ezgif-4-00a5f1702207.gif
ezgif-4-00a5f1702207.gif (31.48 MiB) Viewed 561 times
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

takikawa wrote:A 44 inch ROUND ASS! Great work, without too much up top. She is the answer to the 6ye 153 and WM 150 M cup. Thank you!
AMEN!! This I feel this is what's missing in a lot of the curvy dolls, the ass needs to be round and sit up nicely.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

terabyte wrote:
takikawa wrote:A 44 inch ROUND ASS! Great work, without too much up top. She is the answer to the 6ye 153 and WM 150 M cup. Thank you!
AMEN!! This I feel this is what's missing in a lot of the curvy dolls, the ass needs to be round and sit up nicely.
:evidence:

Hips are one thing, that bubble shape is something else.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

INFORMATIONS