www.wmdolls.com

174G vs 166C comparision photos

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

174G vs 166C comparision photos

Post by curious_person »

congratulations to DickVicious on his new arrival!
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=143214

he has given kind permission to post these comparison photos of the 174G and 166C which should be a great help to anyone considering a future purchase. Given the popularity of these and the specific niches they fill.. this is an amazing pair to see side by side (I mean both dolls). I'm a huge fan of these type of comparison photos, but I guess he doesn't want them disrupting the theme of either of his threads (bringing a doll to life with a unique personality.. vs viewing them as mere products to be reviewed I guess)

Immiediately you can see both how much more substantial the 174G looks (way more difference than you'd expect from a '+8cm' stat, due to volume), whilst the 166C must be so much lighter and easy to move.
view1.jpeg
view1.jpeg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 4394 times
view2.jpeg
view2.jpeg (1.94 MiB) Viewed 4394 times
view3.jpeg
view3.jpeg (1.62 MiB) Viewed 4394 times
view4.jpeg
view4.jpeg (2.06 MiB) Viewed 4388 times

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: 174G vs 166C comparision photos

Post by mrgatorade5 »

the G is a big girl. i wanted her until i saw she was 5'7 and weighed close to 100lb. The C is def more movable from a height and weight standpoint and the dimensions obviously. but the G looks more a little more realistic from an overall standpoint. imo
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

Celtic_Babog
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Celtic_Babog »

I have a 166cm and looking at the 174cm next to her I can safely say, no fucking way lol.
I used to think that my life was a tragedy, but now I realise, its a fucking comedy 🥲

👉 Review of Irontech 160cm silicone doll.👈

Sidestep
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sidestep »

Wow that is a big difference! (dolls I mean) But I'd would still be happy to sandwich myself between them

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

Thanks for that comparison, which do you find better in bed?

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

EmmaLover wrote:Thanks for that comparison, which do you find better in bed?
I've never touched a 166C unfortunately , these are DV's dolls. I was interested in this comparison as the 166C remains on my wish-list :)
I can tell you how the 174G compares to the 172D,170D. a bit harder for missionary (but still enjoyable), superior for everything else (but 172D missionary beats everything I've tried so far).
Looking at how light the 166C looks.. I recall there is a whole category people refer to as "spinner" (light easy to move ..) but that might refer to things even lighter

Out_Of_Sync
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Out_Of_Sync »

Yes, talk about comparing apples to cantaloupes.
Jiusheng-Doll 163F with "Evelyn" Head
SM Doll 160f Silicone with heads 11 (Alice), 60 (Sydney), X2 (Jasmine), X8 ?
Private Island Beauties TPE Island Girls Eden, Hope, Isabella, Mina & Ellowyn
SM Doll 149b #56 "Angélique"
SM Doll 156c Riley (X8)
SM Doll 168c Cherry (102)
Kristi (32)
SM Doll 168c Lisa (X8)
SM Doll 168c Keri (X10)
WMDoll 170D 356 (Vix)
XYDoll 163c in white TPE Misa (Victoria)
Don't let the doll overlords kill your buzz.

alk431
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by alk431 »

Thank you for these! Really helpful to see. It also illustrates how a 172D (my doll) is the middle ground between the two, which is both a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

alk431 wrote:Thank you for these! Really helpful to see. It also illustrates how a 172D (my doll) is the middle ground between the two, which is both a good thing and a bad thing at the same time.
IMO the 172D is just right.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Woah!!
I'm stunned at the size difference 8O

I like small chicks so I'm not sure I'd go much taller than the 166 tbh

@curious_person
What makes missionary so good on the 172D? What's she like for cowgirl?

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

bigchilli wrote: @curious_person
What makes missionary so good on the 172D?
bear in mind some aspects are going to be specific to user geometry. All I can say for sure is the 172d just fits *me* perfectly; and the long torso = face to face, whatever the numbers say this isn't even always quite the case with the 174g. Being just that bit lighter means I can move with her a bit more. Roll over a little and her slimmer hips dont get in the way. Its all a tradeoff. Without the full articulation and autonomous self-adjustment that biodolls have .. I dont think one single TPE/silicone doll could handle everything.
bigchilli wrote: What's she like for cowgirl?
i've never even managed that to a point of enjoyment with any of my collection (all quite tall). I think dolls with better LHP would handle that better.. the 174g qualifies on that front, but is too heavy to control really.

parapadarapa

Post by parapadarapa »

Thanks for the comparisons!
no kink-shaming

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

Celtic_Babog wrote:I have a 166cm and looking at the 174cm next to her I can safely say, no fucking way lol.
+1 lol

TheIceBeast
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by TheIceBeast »

Wow, thank you for the comparison shots. It's very helpful to newbies like me.

workallday
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by workallday »

I own a 166c and 2 flat butt 174g's and I can tell you that sex with the 166c is the best of any doll on the market. I own 14 different dolls and the 166c vagina softness and LHP is perfect, if they added some meaty labia that would make it off the charts!!!

The 174g though looks super hot is not as good in the bed as the 166. The LHP is a little off which bends your chaag awkwardly with she's riding and the vagina is not like the 166 at all even though it looks like it in photos

Bottom line the 166 stratled over you riding is the best position any love doll has to offer IMO!! That means the LHP and vagina are perfect for long joyous rides.... :)

Every doll dude should have a 166c in their collection

Hope this helps

INFORMATIONS