SexDollAmerica.com

My Hedy 171C is here!

Read about the latest TDF news here. Have an announcement that you would like to make? Here is the place to do it!
maddmatter70
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: My Hedy 171C is here!

Post by maddmatter70 »

Lovely looking doll!

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

stukov86 wrote:
sirdave62 wrote:Lana has been updated with weight reduction, and weighs in at 75.5 lbs (34.2 kg) according to my scale.
That's awesome. I seem to remember reading that the body was 50kg before.
sirdave62 wrote:The head shown is the hard silicone version, and it is quite firm, except for the lips.
Do you mean the lips are soft? Can I bother you for more info please? Are they pleasant to kiss? Is there any kind of oral cavity (not necessarily one for sex)? I was disappointed by a video of the soft head, that showed no cavity behind her lower lip, just solid silicone.
Hello stukov86!

Yes, the weight reduction was significant. Her height makes handling and moving her a bit cumbersome at times, but I can deal with it.

As for the hard silicone head, I may have misstated about the lips...they are softer than the rest of the head due to thicker material, but not kissable. No oral cavity.

I received the soft head yesterday. Check for my update if you haven't already. I was also disappointed in the lack of any oral cavity detail.

There is a cavity, but it looks solid inside because it starts as a horizontal cut angled upward, into a rounded cavity that would be the nasal cavity of a real person.

It looks as if someone took a razor knife between her lips and cut across at an upward angle into the "nasal cavity". I tried inserting my fingers and a couple of phallic objects (not mine! :) ), and it was quite difficult. I believe it is a bit too tight for oral. This could be improved.

Hope this is helpful, and please let me know if you have more questions!

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

ADHERAQ777 wrote:yea for the weight SIlicone has a problem, many Doll Silicone do about 40-45Kg...

Starpery change the new Body 171 may be for have better weight...

For the Skin texture it is nice. Not that on TPE body.
Yes, silicone models are often heavier than the TPE ones.

The weight reduction for my Lana is significant for a doll of her height. Skin texture is nice, especially after powdering, but I think the foam core inside is a bit too firm; she feels soft but very fit, like an athlete.

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

maddmatter70 wrote:Lovely looking doll!
Thank you! Even better in person, phone camera photos are a bit distorted. :)

Dreamsc4r
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dreamsc4r »

Her face looks gorgeous! Congrats! Look fwd to the next shots

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

Dreamsc4r wrote:Her face looks gorgeous! Congrats! Look fwd to the next shots
Thank You!

Sorry, I thought I reached my photo limit on this thread according to a TDF error message? I posted a Part 2 with more photos if you weren't already aware.

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

I think I misunderstood. I could have simply replied to my own post, right?

Math
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My Hedy 171C is here! (Part 2)

Post by Math »

Oh shit man! Hope your girls got recover soon.

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

Hello Everyone,

Here's my latest review update:

Regarding the fingers, they were accidentally bumped and knocked askew a few times while I was moving her, so this may be partially my fault.

However, the remaining fingers feel as if the "bones" could poke through any moment. This is a design flaw IMHO and the same issue that happens with "wired" fingers. It could've been prevented by adding plastic or hard silicone covers to the tips of the finger "bones".

Her feet have a wire in the big toe only, so the other toes just flop around, and may be susceptible to damage when moving her. May need to keep her in shoes as often as possible.

Overall, more improvement and reinforcement is needed in the palms and feet. I have concerns about pressing too hard while posing the hands or feet, where the silicone layer is thinnest.

On that note, except for the left shoulder shrug, her joints are generally quite snug but manageable; however, her left hip and ankle are WAY too tight. The only solution I can see is working them repeatedly several times, but I don't want to damage the foot when posing it at a downward angle. Pressing up is ok thanks to the foot screws.

On the plus side, her breasts are virtually perfect! :D They are a bit firm even with gel inserts, but still quite realistic...women everywhere would kill for these! 8)

As for repairs, I am going to try what justintime suggested, Permatex windshield sealant. We'll see how it goes. Thanks for all the support and suggestions!

Pan_of_Qld
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pan_of_Qld »

sirdave62 wrote:Hello Everyone,

Here's my latest review update:

Regarding the fingers, they were accidentally bumped and knocked askew a few times while I was moving her, so this may be partially my fault.

However, the remaining fingers feel as if the "bones" could poke through any moment. This is a design flaw IMHO and the same issue that happens with "wired" fingers. It could've been prevented by adding plastic or hard silicone covers to the tips of the finger "bones".
Hi, My 156cm 'Amy' is due soon and this thread is very useful, as I'll be posting some experiences just like you.
I mentioned to y vendor that I want to see factory photos of the fingers as I've seen a few posts about articulated joints poking through.
Maybe when mine arrives I can strengthen the tips somehow? (what the factory should be doing by the sound but I'd rather do something than wait for a problem).
Hedy does look like what I would expect from Starpery and I'd be happy with the same realism (all silicone here).

So thanks for posting and do post anything else of worth.

PS. I can source Permatex 81703 here in Australia so will you let me know if it does the job please?
Would a coating of the fingertips with it be a decent strengthener for those fingers do you think?

mark123
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mark123 »

Thanks for your review!

First of all..... which skin tone did you order? Natural, light tan or tan?

Also, I noticed you mentioned some small scars..... is the body TPE or silicone?

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Congrats and the weight is for sure a huge improvement!

I like to know if its a silicone as well.
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

PDutus
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by PDutus »

Congratulations on Lana's arrival - she looks stunning :) The weight reduction is significant, especially as the silicone bodies without it appear to be quite a bit heavier than than the TPE ones.

Impressive shot of her free standing on your scales :thumbs_up:
My girls:
Sophie - JY 175 (JY Head #167)
Valentina - JY 175 (JY Head #101)
Kiania - Sino 161 (Heads S6 & S7)
Rashona - WM 172B (WM Head #64)
Helga - JY 166 (JY head #101)
Patsy - JY 166 (JY Head #102)
Ingrid - JY 166 (SM Head #76)
Monique - JY 165SR (JY Head #134)

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

mark123 wrote:Thanks for your review!

First of all..... which skin tone did you order? Natural, light tan or tan?

Also, I noticed you mentioned some small scars..... is the body TPE or silicone?
You're welcome, mark123!

Her skin tone is Natural. As for the "scars", this is a silicone body; these could be small areas where the silicone may not have cured properly.

sirdave62
Former Member

Post by sirdave62 »

Enchanted wrote:Congrats and the weight is for sure a huge improvement!

I like to know if its a silicone as well.
Thanks, Enchanted!

She is full silicone, and the weight reduction is impressive considering her size...she's within an inch of my height (5' 9") standing barefoot!

However, her height makes it a bit more cumbersome to move around than shorter dolls, I suspect. She's definitely worth it! :D

INFORMATIONS