yldoll.com

NEW FACE! DAFNA! + 153 cm body.

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
silicon
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: NEW FACE! DAFNA! + 153 cm body.

Post by silicon »

She is a very lovely lady Eric..

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

OMG!!! On the purchase list NOW!!

Intrigued628

Post by Intrigued628 »

Gorgeous face she's definitely must have.

-Ragnar66-
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by -Ragnar66- »

love that face and combo! :whistle: :glou:

Atsuma

Post by Atsuma »

I liked this face from the moment I saw her but she’s grown on me more and more to the point where she’ll be a likely choice in the future. Such a lifelike expression!

By the way, what number is she?

nv0001

Post by nv0001 »

Beautiful, but i think i cant handle with her :(

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Very nice - good job Eric

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Nice. Still holding out for a 158cm-type body with a gel filled booty. I have faith a perfect curvy ass with amazing feel will arrive one day.
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

tuffluv88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tuffluv88 »

Question for the OP, because I'm curious about this doll. Why do the breasts on the other 153 dolls look different as far as spacing and overall how they look? Just trying to figure that out before I order one. Thanks!
CLICK BELOW TO SEE THE THREAD FOR MY GIRLS
viewtopic.php?p=2425213#p2425213

HAPPILY MARRIED TO
IVY- WM 173H & VICTORIA - SM 150L

My Favorites
WM 173H - SM 150L - JY-150 - JK 150J - HR 162L - HR 158 - SE 161F - JY 159BB - SM 175L - YL 153

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

i just found and interest in this face i love the "roman" nose profile and with makeup job could be the dream of lady gaga as Gucci or Elvira
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

MiraiChobits

Post by MiraiChobits »

Cant tell if I'm over in my head haha. Post nut clarity is just WOW! Anyways, I'm new to all this and am one of them unfortunate souls who jumped in before doing all his research. I admit I made a clouded hasty impulse order because I was captivated by her beautiful features and sculpt as well as deluding my fantasy due to how she somewhat resembles a woman I fantasize about.

I just made a purchase of this Dafna doll several days ago and now I am doing my due diligence on what I'm getting into. I'm hoping for the best and am relieved to find out in my post-impulse order research that I made an order for my very first doll from a well-regarded manufacturer.
I'm being hopeful but also staying mindful because of all the stories I've read from here on first time experiences. I was notified she would be ready in early January so I'm really excited to hopefully meet her sometime in January during the turn of the new year if everything goes well, I can only hope so. All I can say is even with clarity of my mind, I am infatuated immensely by this doll's beauty and am unable to stop thinking about her.

INFORMATIONS