www.wmdolls.com

Tan vs light tan which one your favorite pitures would help

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Joevega12

Tan vs light tan which one your favorite pitures would help

Post by Joevega12 »

Now that I know what doll I'm choosing I'm still not sure about the skin color is the tan really dark or is it like a kim Kardashian kind of Tan. I know most of you guys take high quality photos in you probably use a dozen lights lol I just want to see the real color of the Tan skin without much light little to none maybe this can help someone else out aswell if they having trouble deciding what color they should get white and pink skin shouldn't be a problem to anyone so that's why I left them out

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Re: Tan vs light tan which one your favorite pitures would h

Post by DG »

I prefer the light tan over the tan because it looks more natural to me. The tan is more of a reddish tan than a brownish tan. Both are nice though.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

Joevega12 wrote:Now that I know what doll I'm choosing I'm still not sure about the skin color is the tan really dark or is it like a kim Kardashian kind of Tan. I know most of you guys take high quality photos in you probably use a dozen lights lol I just want to see the real color of the Tan skin without much light little to none maybe this can help someone else out aswell if they having trouble deciding what color they should get white and pink skin shouldn't be a problem to anyone so that's why I left them out
Hey Joe... you happen to be in luck. I took this shot today, bottom doll is a tan WM, top is a "light tan" 6YE. Light tan 6YE TPE is just a little bit paler than WM light tan, but close enough that you can get the idea.

This is natural light plus one flash bulb, not a dozen lights haha...
DSC_3892_00001.jpg
DSC_3892_00001.jpg (3.11 MiB) Viewed 1397 times
So depending on the brand, regular tan should probably be safely in Latina/ KimK range. Light tan should be Caucasian with a slight suntan.

Hope this helped.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Joevega12

Post by Joevega12 »

setevoltas wrote:
Joevega12 wrote:Now that I know what doll I'm choosing I'm still not sure about the skin color is the tan really dark or is it like a kim Kardashian kind of Tan. I know most of you guys take high quality photos in you probably use a dozen lights lol I just want to see the real color of the Tan skin without much light little to none maybe this can help someone else out aswell if they having trouble deciding what color they should get white and pink skin shouldn't be a problem to anyone so that's why I left them out
Hey Joe... you happen to be in luck. I took this shot today, bottom doll is a tan WM, top is a "light tan" 6YE. Light tan 6YE TPE is just a little bit paler than WM light tan, but close enough that you can get the idea.

This is natural light plus one flash bulb, not a dozen lights haha...
DSC_3892_00001.jpg
So depending on the brand, regular tan should probably be safely in Latina/ KimK range. Light tan should be Caucasian with a slight suntan.

Hope this helped.
okay thanks and you have some beautiful ladies

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

I went with light tan after seeing Mr Ducati's fine doll. Prior to this the majority of the dolls I saw were tan and I definitely prefer that bronzed look on women but am so glad I went with light tan....it looks great and not over the top. I think if you like dark wigs then the tan is more likley to work well but if you prefer blonde hair personally I think there's a slight mismatch with tan skin.

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

I wish I was the one on bottom, lol. lol

Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

Look for the thread titled "Finally". Meave was ordered in Tan.
There wasn't another option for Tan [i.e. Light Tan, etc.]. I like
the Tan color. :thumbs_up: I'm glad I went with tan.... just my
personal preference.

Jubjub
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jubjub »

If you check my posts in the swimsuit thread for June 2021, I have 2 WM dolls with light tan.

viewtopic.php?f=119&t=142224&start=45

Keep in mind that they are lit with a light box with a fluorescent bulb.

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

Light tan I find to be the most realistic option, b/c tan usually seems really dark, but more like too-much-time-on-the-sunbed dark than like a naturally dark skintone. Also bear in mind that there is no consistency in the mixing process, so 2 light tan dolls are unlikely to have exactly the same tone even if they came from the same factory.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

This is Cici
WM tan

Doesn't look too tan to me
I wish they made a darker tan

All depends on the lighting

And in case you're wondering, she's as sexually aggressive as she looks :whistle: :mrgreen:
Attachments
Polish_20210418_181214818.jpg
Polish_20210418_181214818.jpg (1.55 MiB) Viewed 1192 times

mrgatorade5
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by mrgatorade5 »

bigchilli wrote:This is Cici
WM tan

Doesn't look too tan to me
I wish they made a darker tan

All depends on the lighting

And in case you're wondering, she's as sexually aggressive as she looks :whistle: :mrgreen:
hot pic CiCi. thank you for sharing. :D
WM164J
Tiddy Shop Tiddies

dom mic

Post by dom mic »

How about a pure white doll? I mean 100% white. They don't make them. I think they would look hot. The white dolls they do sell are very light flesh colored dolls but not white-white. Why not?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

dom mic wrote:How about a pure white doll? I mean 100% white. They don't make them. I think they would look hot. The white dolls they do sell are very light flesh colored dolls but not white-white. Why not?
If they don't put at least a little bit of pigment into the mix ambient light shows through- especially on the nose and ears- and looks bizarre, like when you put a flashlight against your hand.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Jdawggy350

Post by Jdawggy350 »

Light tan, left
Dark tan, right

I'd say go with lighter tan.. as most have said, it's a bit more natural. Lighting tends to brighten up the dark tan in pics, so it's hard to tell without being in person.
20210626_204911.jpg
20210626_204911.jpg (2.27 MiB) Viewed 1045 times

MrGeeGee

Post by MrGeeGee »

dom mic wrote:How about a pure white doll? I mean 100% white. They don't make them. I think they would look hot. The white dolls they do sell are very light flesh colored dolls but not white-white. Why not?
Maybe not much demand for dolls that look like they live in caves? :lol: :wink:

INFORMATIONS