ufdolls.com

Here's my Tabitha (Bianca)!

Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the latest and greatest creation from US-based wholesaler Pipedream Products, the world’s leading manufacturer of adult pleasure products with over 2500 unique items to choose from. With exclusive factories in the US and China and a vast global distribution network, Pipedream’s Ultimate Fantasy Dolls are the first affordable high-end TPE dolls available to the mass market! Website: ufdolls.com
Stickman69

Here's my Tabitha (Bianca)!

Post by Stickman69 »

Hi Doll Forum :)

My Bianca story goes like this: I've spent the last 6 months deciding on what kind of doll to get, mostly weighing the pros and cons of TPE/silicone, and then which Realdoll over and over (Lupe was winning). This was in anticipation of being able to actually buy one soon. That opportunity finally arrived, and I found myself lamenting the possibly-long wait time on purchasing a Realdoll currently. In the meantime, I found myself in the local adult store to get some things, when quite unexpectedly I spotted...Bianca.

I didn't know what brand she was, and didn't care in that moment. All I knew is that she was stunning and just...called to me (everything dolldream2018 said in his Bianca Chronicles on here is true!). I impulse purchased her after talking to the shop attendants for a few minutes, not even sure if I could fit her in my car (I did...barely!).

Well...long story short, after a few days she ditched the sandy blonde look and became the raven-haired beauty Tabitha! She is just amazing and I'm very happy I found her.

Here are a couple of pictures I've taken of her so far. I plan on posting more over time and try more poses but I find it difficult to dress/undress the doll because of the weight and awkwardness. I'm getting better at it, and it's sure a workout and it does help considerably that she can stand pretty easily (I never try without a third point of contact!). I also have not tried putting makeup on her yet...something that I'm going to try now that I've seen it done safely on her. Plus she didn't come with areola for some annoying reason...so I'm hoping that can be corrected somehow.

Anyway, the photos :D
Tabitha_1c.jpg
Tabitha_1c.jpg (330.44 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Tabitha_3.jpg
Tabitha_3.jpg (754.11 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Those legs get me every time I see them...
Tabitha_5.jpg
Tabitha_5.jpg (922.15 KiB) Viewed 2823 times
Hanging in there...barely
My Dolls:
Candy/Tandy WM 157B in Black
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=144713
Katie (NextGen)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=145039

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Here's my Tabitha (Bianca)!

Post by bigchilli »

Very nice! What a hottie :whistle:
Congrats :glou:

The weight will definitely become easier

Look forward to seeing more :thumbs_up:

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Congratulations on your new companion! She's lovely and looks great in the lacy and netted stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of her!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

Rock13 wrote:Congratulations on your new companion! She's lovely and looks great in the lacy and netted stuff. Looking forward to seeing more of her!
She really does, and she really enjoys the stuff, and I definitely enjoy seeing her in it. I really need to get her some casual wear (no jeans!) soon...it would make dressing her so much easier. Though she seems to really enjoy the lacy stuff...
Tabitha_Red1.jpg
Tabitha_Red1.jpg (348.76 KiB) Viewed 2744 times
Tabitha_Red4.jpg
Tabitha_Red4.jpg (684.02 KiB) Viewed 2744 times
And I can't argue with that...
Last edited by bigchilli on Thu Jun 24, 2021 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed 2 images for breaching rule 1
My Dolls:
Katie (NextGen)

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

First off, Tabitha and I would like to apologize for our previous post. We got a bit carried away and forgot one of the rules about photos :oops:

Here are some pictures I took today of her in her new dress. Apologies that my pictures aren't as good as some - I don't even really use filters. A lot of my energy is spent trying to dress and pose her - something I'm getting quicker at as I get more used to her. I also don't have the best space to work with. Soon I will try to make some more artistic and bigger photo shoots with her.

These photos have a couple of firsts for me:

1) I used makeup on her face. Not just lipstick but eyeshadow. I was so wary of ruining her beautiful face. I think I actually did create a tiny nick somehow. I might have gotten a bit carried away with the eyeshadow, but what a difference it makes on her face. It really sells the idea that she's a person, at least up close.

One lesson I learned from this is that lipstick - or at least the cream lipstick I bought - does not apply very well. It doesn't look nearly as red as the actual lipstick. After discovering this myself, I looked up and saw at least one person recommend using eyeshadow for that as well, because lipstick just doesn't...stick very well.

2) I actually positioned her in a chair - something I thought I was way too scared to try. But now that I'm more used to her I realized I can pick her up from the bed in an already-seated position and carry her to the chair - she's not too hard to carry in that position if I'm hugging her. On top of that, I tried to get her in a cross-legged position while on the chair - something that I think I only had modest success with. I'm afraid to try to actually cross her legs like a person can. I just think it's great she has as much balance as she does. Apart from the chair, she is only touching the floor with one foot, and maintained her balance.

Next for Tabitha is a new pair of eyes - I ordered her some blue eyes that I think will really look stunning on her. The eyes she came with are...pretty but not a realistic color for a person (I think they were supposed to be green but they just look yellow to me...not a good look).
Tabitha_Blue1.jpg
Tabitha_Blue1.jpg (545.07 KiB) Viewed 2656 times
Tabitha_Blue2.jpg
Tabitha_Blue2.jpg (922.1 KiB) Viewed 2656 times
My Dolls:
Katie (NextGen)

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

No need to apologise buddy :wink:
If you do want to get carried away,get yourselves over to the harem where nearly anything goes :whistle:
Just joined it myself,things are gonna get kinky over there :mrgreen:

She looks great :thumbs_up:

Dressing,posing,moving etc will all become easier,I guarantee it!
I can remember the exact same thing you're going through,now I throw my girl's around like nothing

For lipstick I use little cream palettes (technic)
It goes on amazingly,then clear gloss over the top
These are the exact one's I use

Haven't found anything that works half as good
Attachments
R2221f12dc1a4ada77ef8b9d1dc079c1c.jpeg
R2221f12dc1a4ada77ef8b9d1dc079c1c.jpeg (137.25 KiB) Viewed 2645 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Stickman69 wrote:(no jeans!)
Why no jeans? You don't like them?
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

bigchilli wrote:
For lipstick I use little cream palettes (technic)
It goes on amazingly,then clear gloss over the top
Thanks, I will see if I can find that! My only concern with using eyeshadow instead of lipstick was that it seems like the powder would transfer easily during kissing and is dry, which doesn't make for good kissing. Are these cream palettes more like lipstick in that sense?
My Dolls:
Katie (NextGen)

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Yes but they will come off with kissing

Good thing is,it only takes a minute to redo :wink:

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

Rock13 wrote:
Stickman69 wrote:(no jeans!)
Why no jeans? You don't like them?
I love a woman in jeans...I have just heard that it can be difficult to get jeans on a tpe doll, plus the color can sometimes be an issue. I did see a tip about putting leggings on first and then jeans over that, to make it easier to get them on and off. Dang it...now I'm going to have to think about getting her a pair of ripped jeans because now I'm actually dying to know what she looks like in them :D
My Dolls:
Katie (NextGen)

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

Just stick a pair of tights (pantyhose) on first and they'll slide right on...

And off :whistle:

Anotherdude

Post by Anotherdude »

Congratulations! I will order my Bianca within 1month.

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

Here she is after getting her new peepers and more makeup. They are maybe a bit too vivid to me, but I'm happy with them.
Tabitha_BlueEyes.jpg
Tabitha_BlueEyes.jpg (788.35 KiB) Viewed 2522 times
And here she is as an 18th century painting just because. I mean come on...that face :angel:
IMG_20210702_165725_347.jpg
IMG_20210702_165725_347.jpg (143.62 KiB) Viewed 2522 times
She looks quite a bit different to me now than when I got her. The Bianca that I bought at a local adult store seems like maybe it had been sitting around for awhile, because the makeup isn't very noticeable/weak eyebrows, and her nipples are the same color as the rest of her. She's also more tan than the one they sell on the website now, almost unrealistically so, but I'm used to it now. She does look a lot better in person than in pictures.

You can see here it's the same face, but if you compare to earlier pics in this thread where mine doesn't have makeup on yet, you can see the difference.
RD342_BiancaDOLL-PDweb-Face_2048x2048_820b3287-2c28-488f-8d2f-5b16f57b410f_1296x.jpg
RD342_BiancaDOLL-PDweb-Face_2048x2048_820b3287-2c28-488f-8d2f-5b16f57b410f_1296x.jpg (301.93 KiB) Viewed 2522 times
I couldn't find any of those cream palettes for the lips locally after checking a few stores, so maybe I'll look online. In the meantime I decided to try this "wet n wild" liquid matte lipstick. It applies amazingly to the TPE, as you can see in the first picture. Now I understand the need for lip liner, so I guess I'm getting that next. This makeup stuff is a wee spendy, and not the easiest thing to get right...I can see I need work...but it's worth the results!
My Dolls:
Katie (NextGen)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

I only use Ciaté Of London "Liquid Velvet" lip cremes on my dolls. They're not cheap, but they're excellent:

https://us.ciatelondon.com/products/liq ... 9257409159

Or you can try the water-based L'Oreal Lip Creme palettes recommended by RLSD, available on Amazon:

Link to the H2K Ranch

Stickman69

Post by Stickman69 »

It's been awhile since I've posted anything in this thread. Not long after my last post here, I bought another doll (Katie) locally, because I was becoming unhappy with Tabitha. She was too heavy for my first doll at 85+ lbs, her joints were and are very stiff, she had oddly colored eyes, and her makeup had already worn off by the time I bought her (even though she was new). In spite of all of that I still loved having her and was determined I would fix her one day.

Here's a short sort of evolution of her looks from her "out of the box" look on the left to one of my more recent attempts to "fix" her on the right:
Tabitha_evolution.jpg
Tabitha_evolution.jpg (567.83 KiB) Viewed 2209 times

I finally figured out that the main thing about her appearance that was bothering me was how much her eyes bulged. I thought it was cute at first (who doesn't love big blue eyes?) but I think in pictures it doesn't read well. I finally realized it's because the manufacturer put too much stuffing behind her eyes. I didn't know enough about it early on to know this, or try to fix it. But now that I have a few months experience with dolls, I think I have finally fixed her...or at least gotten closer than ever. I replaced the stuffing with a half a cotton ball in each eye, and that seemed to be the perfect amount.

Now she has new eyelashes, and eyebrows/eyeliner that are actually done with black lipstick (and eyebrow stamps!), which so far to me has been the best thing I've tried. The eyelashes were turning into an ordeal to replace until I read on the forum that regular old Elmer's Glue All works, and I have discovered this to be true - it's stronger than eyelash glue but not nearly as strong as super glue, which has the potential to destroy the TPE. I feel confident knowing that the Elmer's will not harm her :)
Tabby_overhaul.jpg
Tabby_overhaul.jpg (390.65 KiB) Viewed 2209 times
Please let me know if you read this and agree or disagree about her new look :)
My Dolls:
Katie (NextGen)

INFORMATIONS