www.wmdolls.com

3 month ownership update

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 3 month ownership update

Post by muesky6969 »

Man I am so sorry to hear about you having problems. Here is the thing, unless you are missing a limb, an eye and have traumatic brain injury SS will always deny you at least a couple of times, for mental issues sometimes they will deny you three times. Don't give up and try again.. Okay! Once you get approved you could apply for section 8 housing..

I don't think I have to go out on a limb, by saying many of us on this forum struggle with mental health issues. One thing I have had to do is give myself grace. On days I am feeling good I get all I can done, cause there may be days when all I can do is roll out of bed, login to work (I work from home, thank the goddess), and then go back to bed..

Speaking of working from home, there are a lot of companies that are offering work from home, including AT&T that pays pretty well.. I will be honest with you all, if I had to go back to work outside my home, I would not be able to do it..
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

gayboyloneliness

Post by gayboyloneliness »

Back at work, my father offered to get me a job where he lives that pays 900 or so a week which is... Alot...

The only huge catch is the fact that it's full time and only Sundays are off and I'm already just now getting mentally stable with my part time job.

I'm gonna give it a good four months or so of stability before I make a decision but in all honesty with that kinda money I probably wouldn't have to go on disability and could afford many things like top surgery and dental work for severe tooth damage and a nice place to stay and food that isn't ramen and maybe more dolls

Also got Jon a new outfit
(Before his new wig came in)
20210821_195533.jpg
20210821_195533.jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 529 times
20210821_200200.jpg
20210821_200200.jpg (2.3 MiB) Viewed 529 times
New hair cut.jpg
New hair cut.jpg (3.32 MiB) Viewed 529 times
(After his new wig came in)
:grab:

gayboyloneliness

Also I guess the second catch is explaining to my birth father who I don't really know well enough to talk about weird shit that I own a sex doll and not to unload 3 rounds into it if he ever goes into my room and thinks there's a burgarlar sleeping in my bed

gayboyloneliness

Also I guess the third catch?? Is getting a wheelchair to move him around???? And getting him there My grandmother said its possible we could take a road trip there if I move I'm not under any circumstances taking him on a plane because I don't want him to be damaged in transport I'd rather him be in the car with me

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

gayboyloneliness wrote:Back at work, my father offered to get me a job where he lives that pays 900 or so a week which is... Alot...

The only huge catch is the fact that it's full time and only Sundays are off and I'm already just now getting mentally stable with my part time job.

I'm gonna give it a good four months or so of stability before I make a decision but in all honesty with that kinda money I probably wouldn't have to go on disability and could afford many things like top surgery and dental work for severe tooth damage and a nice place to stay and food that isn't ramen and maybe more dolls.
Hi, gayboyloneliness and Jon. The full-time, high-paying job would be wonderful if you were in the right headspace for that. Only you know what is right for you - and taking the time to make a decision like that is wise. It would indeed be wonderful to have the money to have your top surgery and dental work done. I wish you all the best with whatever decision you make. Jon's new outfit is nice - I especially love the little blue bows at the top of the stockings. (I'm totally biased: my favourite colour has always been blue.)

gayboyloneliness

true_blue22 wrote: at
Jon's new outfit is nice - I especially love the little blue bows at the top of the stockings. (I'm totally biased: my favourite colour has always been blue.)
I thought red and black wereoriginally nice colors for him but I do admit the white and light blue look really nicely contrasted against his complexion, I've been trying to color coordinate what I put on him more.

Thinking about possibly getting something with emerald green accents at some point as well

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

gayboyloneliness wrote: I thought red and black were originally nice colors for him but I do admit the white and light blue look really nicely contrasted against his complexion, I've been trying to color coordinate what I put on him more. Thinking about possibly getting something with emerald green accents at some point as well
I think emerald green will look lovely on him. :D

TPEandLeather

Post by TPEandLeather »

Wow, Jon's new outfit :oops: Very nice! I imagine it's hard to keep your hands off him looking like that! I like the new wig too.

I can relate to having to balance your mental health and work for money... My job is pretty stressful and I've considered switching to a different field that I know would be better for my mental health, but I just can't take the financial hit right now. I've learned to cope with it but it took me a long while to get to this point. Good luck with whatever you decide! I hope it goes well for you if you do take the job, that is a lot of money :thumbs_up: But don't forget that your mental health is important too!
Candy - Aiko Doll 63cm (anime face)
Yura - Aiko Doll 63cm (aiko face)
John - VG fabric body + RLSD male head #N2
Leo - RF Dolls 140cm male

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Wishing you the best of luck with work and your upcoming decisions. I think Jon looks very nice in his outfit too.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Enchanted
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Enchanted »

Well maybe you dont have much posts, but instead of that you having a lot of fun with your Jon!
The Escapades of Esmee (photo thread):
viewtopic.php?f=113&t=144390
The search and buying your first doll... ideas, tips, the frustrations and all you will go through:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=140093
Review FutureDoll 163cm:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144301
Stained Silicone Doll:
viewtopic.php?f=584&t=144054

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

I'm not familiar with much of your story. I know some from past posts. But if I could just offer some insight from my own personal experiences. First off, I'm not trans. So I cannot begin to understand the struggles you go through and I won't pretend to because there is no way I can. But I have great respect for those who do. The only thing I can do is attempt to empathize. I know that's not what this post is about, but I want to add this so it makes what I say in the end make sense. Just hear me out.

I grew up in a small town and had never knew of any LGBT people (at least not openly). In fact, I didn't even know what a gay person was until I was 15. I struggled with my sexuality for years. I knew I liked boys, but part of me liked girls. I was very confused but didn't know what that meant cause I'd not heard of anything other than man+woman. I started wearing my moms clothes and makeup to see how it felt. It didn't feel right. Not just cause it made me feel creepy. I thought of myself as a woman being with a man and it felt wrong. So I knew I was a man. But what if I hadn't felt wrong? What if it felt right? I don't even want to imagine how much harder my life would've been. It was already unbearable with all the other crap I had going on.

I was coping with surviving childhood abuse and struggling with finding a diagnosis for my mental illness. I have two illnesses that are constantly at war with one another. They "feed off each other". I finally have them under control. Well, I have one under control. The other one is just always a major pain in the ass, but the one I don't have under control is the less severe. People with GID have to deal with a body war too. Brain and body don't match. Thats what I tell people. It really is that simple. Transphobic people make it into something its not. If society would just read about GID and the science involved there are simple ways to treat this. It won't solve the problem, but it'll sure make lives of trans people a hell of a lot easier than it is now. IF society wasn't the way it is. But we all live in the real world which sucks ass.

I've been on disability since the mid-90s and I sure as hell was in no shape to be in the workforce back then. Heck, I couldn't even handle college. In the mid 2000's, I thought I had my shit together so I signed up for a VocRehab program that helps the disabled find jobs and at first everything went great. I even got promoted twice and one year I was the only one who got a raise. When I was in school, the teachers loved me, the kids hated me. Same thing at work. So naturally, I didn't make friends at work either cause I never socialized. You'd never see me on my cell cause I didn't have one. I was always busy and always asked the super on duty if I could use the restroom, which they seemed the think was cute. I thought it was polite.

Fast forward, two years. I was up to 30hrs a week, promoted to dept manager and working with the big boys (and a girl). No work ethic among them, bunch of shitheads and it wasn't long before I couldn't take it anymore. They turned on me. Started messing with my pallets of goods. Moving my stuff around when I wasn't looking. All in good fun right? It would've been, had I been doing the same, which truth be told I CAN be a jokester. But not with these guys. These are guys who think women are bitches and other things they say I won't repeat here. The things they would say, my god. I had to bring in my headphones from home so I didn't have to listen to the filth they would talk about. The general manager (my boss) was the worst of them. I had never worked with him before, I wasn't one of his 'managers'. These aren't my kind of people. So, I ended up walking off the job one day when I got assaulted by one of them. Then I got kicked off the VocRehab program for walking off the job. I apparently didn't follow proper procedure. Okay, so it wasn't a direct assault. One guy punched me in the arm, another kicked me in the ass when I was kneeling down. It wasn't meant to be an "assault" according to them, but to me it was. Its MY body and they invaded it. So I was back on disability.

You already have so much working against you. Take it for what its worth, but I wouldn't make any final decisions until you look at ALL your options. Find out if you have any other. Take the time to look. Maybe you have some you haven't discovered yet, I don't know. But go with what is most stable, is my advice. Not what will pay for the most right now. Ideally, you get a source of income that allows you to get buy, all necessities, needs and some wants and some left over for savings and a little splurge now and then. But you may find savings and splurge will have to wait.

Also, if you have a lot of surgeries and medical work planned that needs to be considered too. If you go on disability, what will be covered? If not, how will it be paid for. Another thing, and you may have already mentioned this, if you get a good paying job that you can see working out pre-op and post-op see if there are benefits that will cover your surgeries.

Hope I've helped.
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

TPEandLeather

Post by TPEandLeather »

This really doesn't have anything to do with anything, but every time I see your Jon, I think about how you're the only other trans guy I've seen on TDF and we both have dolls named John/Jon who dress femme sometimes. Makes me think of the doofenshmirtz meme:
516.png
516.png (354.51 KiB) Viewed 460 times
:lol: My John says hi btw.

And on a more serious note, good advice from Z above.
Candy - Aiko Doll 63cm (anime face)
Yura - Aiko Doll 63cm (aiko face)
John - VG fabric body + RLSD male head #N2
Leo - RF Dolls 140cm male

gayboyloneliness

Edited as well Dm me for details it's unhealthy to hash this out in a public forum

gayboyloneliness

Dm me for details it's unhealthy to hash this out in a public forum

gayboyloneliness

Edited Dm me for details it's unhealthy to hash this out in a public forum

INFORMATIONS