sanhuiofficial.com

New 168cm

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

New 168cm

Post by staycool64 »

Put in my order for the Sanhui 168cm on June 6th, Betty and Mike were very helpful and was very attentive to my needs and answered all my questions. I have read the good and the bad but also 2 other top Silicone manufactures have there good and bad as well. I picked Sanhui because I really like the 168cm Body and they also have a 158cm I am looking at ordering after I receive my 1st doll. I have watched all the videos and my conclusion for myself is that Sanhui dolls were designed for play/sex which this was my primary want but also posing. They have a 168cm at 74lbs and this is an amazing weight for a doll this size. Mike assured they have resolved the skeleton issues and also they have responded every time I had a question. I also purchased the storage box for a safe journey to the states. I have read the horror stories about the deflated Breast during transport so that is why I purchased the storage Box and for $400 extra was a great deal compared to most and some manufactures are asking $800 for. I have owned many TPE dolls and have read many posts where people have went from Tpe to Sanhui silicone dolls and were very happy with switching to silicone.
If anyone has any input it would be nice to hear about.

My doll stats are,
168cm with #32 face and movable jaw
All soft options.
Standing feet
Natural skin #2
All pigment and textured skin
Flex skeleton with tight joints for posing (standard they call it)
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

jcoaley
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: New 168cm

Post by jcoaley »

Hi. I am about to pull the trigger on a 168cm and I was wondering about the skeleton issues and what solution or resolution Sanhui has came up with to correct the problem. Also now that I read what you wrote about ordering the flight case/box and deflated breast issues, was the deflated breasts hollow or gel filled? That would be a catastrophe either way and I am definitely going with the soft gel breast option. :thumbs_up:

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

jcoaley wrote:Hi. I am about to pull the trigger on a 168cm and I was wondering about the skeleton issues and what solution or resolution Sanhui has came up with to correct the problem. Also now that I read what you wrote about ordering the flight case/box and deflated breast issues, was the deflated breasts hollow or gel filled? That would be a catastrophe either way and I am definitely going with the soft gel breast option. :thumbs_up:
Hello jcoaley,

I would recommend reading the reviews, Sanhiu from what I have gathered from information here on Tdf and from other doll owners, and gathering information from other manufactures, also knowing what you want to use your doll for? If you want Imo the best doll for play then Sanhui was made for that, and the realism of the body shapes and skin pigmentation, as well as other parts that make this doll much different/real. Every manufacture has there issues but also keep in mind how you use her, if not used the way the factory recommends then there usually is problems, besides that the majority like there Sanhui from what I read, I read there warranty and it is for only 6 months, that is reasonable for something of this nature if used incorrectly. I know how to handle dolls and never had a problem with a 90lb Tpe doll and the skeleton other than the joints loosening up the first 6 months, that I found in most brands anyway, So I figured that the 168cm that weighs in at in at a very light weight at 74lbs with the head on is amazing, I have found none to match that, and I am getting a little older to so 80,90lb squishy Tpe dolls were getting hard to maneuver, So that being said I ended up here, I do believe this is an amazing design from information I gathered, One thing to point out is keep in mind that Sanhui does not use paint and such and there coloring and skin,nipple, and vagina pigmentation is permanent and not painted on and will not wear off quickly like Painted bodies. Like I was saying, depends on what your looking for. Good luck on your ventures, .
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

My 168 is 18 months old going strong strong strong. NO doll is perfect. I have had 2 sanhui and no flight box. "Personally" I don't need one for storage and I can't justify $400 American, which is ~18%~ the price of the doll to maybe protect her but still run a risk of being abused by customs and not put back in box properly or upside down etc. Which then, would squish her chest...To me, the box, while highly protective, will only really protect from a big bash against the side. That's just me.

Staycool64 is 100% correct about honing in on what purpose you want your doll in your life for.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

MANABU wrote:My 168 is 18 months old going strong strong strong. NO doll is perfect. I have had 2 sanhui and no flight box. "Personally" I don't need one for storage and I can't justify $400 American, which is ~18%~ the price of the doll to maybe protect her but still run a risk of being abused by customs and not put back in box properly or upside down etc. Which then, would squish her chest...To me, the box, while highly protective, will only really protect from a big bash against the side. That's just me.

Staycool64 is 100% correct about honing in on what purpose you want your doll in your life for.
Thanks MANABU,
I can agree about flight case being a little expensive but I truly need it to have a concealed place to hide my doll from family when they come to visit for weeks at a time. Also was thinking of the protection during shipping. I have had no issues in the past out of 12 Tpe dolls sent from over seas and think that's a pretty good record for having no substantial damage using the standard cardboard box, I had a couple come in and the box look like it was tossed or rolled around but no damage, Yes you got a good point on customs damaging when opening for inspection. Maybe the custom box will make them think about it before they miss handle it, Maybe. Also thank you for stopping by MANABU, your statements about Sanhui gives more light and truth on there quality.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

The 168 body and 32 head are shipping out my way as well, and I am also trying out silicone for the first time
Honestly wasn't a fan of many of the models sold with this brand. But someone had one for sale with the 32 head and a gorgeous elven head as well, along with some other add ons at an offer that seemed both legit and hard to pass up.
The 32 head is great, she's very milfy but doesn't look like a grandma. Then there's the elven lady coming with that is IMO the most beautiful elf across all brands. I am excited for both of them.
This brand has great features it seems from the overall consensus. Think they could do better with the models they offer, but won't say anymore than that.
- The coloring features not being painted on, but being actual colored material is great
- Offering textured skin detail, softer features, and the fact that I haven't come across many "my doll is falling apart" stories seems to stick out with this brand
- In terms of sexual performance they also seem to be comparable to Sino
Just waiting in anticipation of their arrival
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:The 168 body and 32 head are shipping out my way as well, and I am also trying out silicone for the first time
Honestly wasn't a fan of many of the models sold with this brand. But someone had one for sale with the 32 head and a gorgeous elven head as well, along with some other add ons at an offer that seemed both legit and hard to pass up.
The 32 head is great, she's very milfy but doesn't look like a grandma. Then there's the elven lady coming with that is IMO the most beautiful elf across all brands. I am excited for both of them.
This brand has great features it seems from the overall consensus. Think they could do better with the models they offer, but won't say anymore than that.
- The coloring features not being painted on, but being actual colored material is great
- Offering textured skin detail, softer features, and the fact that I haven't come across many "my doll is falling apart" stories seems to stick out with this brand
- In terms of sexual performance they also seem to be comparable to Sino
Just waiting in anticipation of their arrival
That's great Penelope,
Did you get the one in the for sale adds from Dr Gero? I was going to get her but wanted a natural skin instead of Tanned, if so that was a great deal. I really think from doing my home work that Sanhui will be a very good choice. Sino is good to but just didn't want an 85lb doll. Besides the paint pealing off, and peals off pretty easy from what other members have said. Sanhui also has the LHP in a much better position from what I can tell and a few members say once they receive there doll it is much better in person. I was almost ready to pull the trigger on Sino but the weight, the non lasting finish and I did not care for there ass design, not enough intricate curves for my tastes. I was told by Harem Sanhui is a Sex Machine :plaidskirt: hope you will do a review of your new girl.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Canvas
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Canvas »

That's the one. He said he had a couple people interested and I didn't doubt it.
The deal was great, once paid for, they were shipped out with in hours with everything well taken care of.
Honestly impressed at how quick it was considering shipping is carrying them overseas. He even sent me pictures of how it was packaged before it shipped. If there was ever a pro at selling used dolls it's Dr. Gero (also kinda funny to be getting an artificial humanoid from someone with the name, if you're a DBZ fan)
Although, I still have to wait and see how they'll actually look in person at this point my biggest worry about their arrival is how well they'll hold up in the heat.

Sanhui's got a nice shape going on this model for sure, I like the detail going from the pelvis into the torso, LHP seems spot on, and the ass has a nice full curviness to it. Agreed too; the weight is impressive on this build, my 157 from WM weighs just as much!
Hearing that coming from Harem is good news too. I have been thinking about doing a review on buying used and sharing my thoughts on TPE vs Silicon once we've had a chance to get to know each other :whistle: :fadein:
I plan to keep an eye on this post, if you do a review or take photos, I'd like to see
- viewtopic.php?t=144737 -
🌸 🍒 - Doll Canvas - 🍒 🌸

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Penelope O wrote:That's the one. He said he had a couple people interested and I didn't doubt it.
The deal was great, once paid for, they were shipped out with in hours with everything well taken care of.
Honestly impressed at how quick it was considering shipping is carrying them overseas. He even sent me pictures of how it was packaged before it shipped. If there was ever a pro at selling used dolls it's Dr. Gero (also kinda funny to be getting an artificial humanoid from someone with the name, if you're a DBZ fan)
Although, I still have to wait and see how they'll actually look in person at this point my biggest worry about their arrival is how well they'll hold up in the heat.

Sanhui's got a nice shape going on this model for sure, I like the detail going from the pelvis into the torso, LHP seems spot on, and the ass has a nice full curviness to it. Agreed too; the weight is impressive on this build, my 157 from WM weighs just as much!
Hearing that coming from Harem is good news too. I have been thinking about doing a review on buying used and sharing my thoughts on TPE vs Silicon once we've had a chance to get to know each other :whistle: :fadein:
I plan to keep an eye on this post, if you do a review or take photos, I'd like to see
Yes most definitely will share some photos and give an honest review. Purchasing used to give reviews sounds like the way to go, not only the savings but not much of a loss either. When new members come here they are often lost in the doll world, and very easy to get lost and invest in a doll that they thought would work for them. This is what the forum needs more of is showing people what the actual function of that brand is. So many doll makers say Oh yes my product is very good for play and they all say they feel like the real thing, One important thing is communication between purchaser and seller, Sanhui takes some very important questions out of the picture by providing answers on there website, Like Videos, touch/feel, and pictures of all there upgrades on the Body and Face. This you Do Not Find on most competitors websites so this makes me a little Leary of them, you know kinda first thought thing, but I will say 8 out of 10 times I find out the reasons why and it isn't good, there is a reason why most do not and that is to hide what the doll is in reality. IMO all doll manufactures should expose there products by showing videos so we do Not have to search in vein and also get crappy photos from vendors or doll makers for that matter. I do think the majority would agree on this and would take a tremendous amount of leg work out of the picture.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Would be interested in your thoughts on the joint stiffness.

I had a 168 before but the joints seemed like they were overtightened to the point of being unusable. This seemed like a defect/QA issue that happened more than once... took way too long to resolve so I didn't even want to bother with a replacement.

Since then Sanhui has also updated the skeleton.

Aside from that, it seems like Sanhui hasn't really put out any new products in years aside from the occasional head. Or are they just updating the original bodies and not advertising?

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Aeron wrote:Would be interested in your thoughts on the joint stiffness.

I had a 168 before but the joints seemed like they were overtightened to the point of being unusable. This seemed like a defect/QA issue that happened more than once... took way too long to resolve so I didn't even want to bother with a replacement.

Since then Sanhui has also updated the skeleton.

Aside from that, it seems like Sanhui hasn't really put out any new products in years aside from the occasional head. Or are they just updating the original bodies and not advertising?
Most certainly will give update on the skeleton, I chose Sanhui for #1 The realism of skin, nipple and Vagina pigmentation which most do not offer and I think from reviews I have read people really like how real it feels and looks, #2 The softness is there, more soft than most, #3 The weight is amazing for this size doll. Hmm Oh yeah and the movable Jaw, and hear good things about that as well, Most do not even have these options, let alone how real the body curves are very Nice, Oh and did I mention LHP, Think in my opinion this manufacture is further advanced than most if not in the Top 3. Painting peals and most are 10lbs heavier for a tall doll at 168cm and with all there options as well. I think I did my home work pretty well, but it still remains to be tried and seen in person.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

QQ╩╙╞╡20210630155659.mp4
(41.2 MiB) Downloaded 1528 times
Well guys I got my photos prior to delivery. Hope she makes her trip safely to the states. Very excited and will do a review based on silicone verses TPE, this will be my 2cnd silicone doll but no comparison to the ole Tin cured PIB I bought 6 yrs ago. I did a couple months of home work so I am confident I will enjoy this doll.

I don't know what happened to the photos, tried uploading 2x but there is a video you can watch. I really like the soft butt part and still amazed on how soft the breasts look. I use VLC media player which works really well.
Attachments
QQͼƬ20210630155725.jpg
QQͼƬ20210630155725.jpg (185.26 KiB) Viewed 1958 times
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Sino-Mike

Post by Sino-Mike »

staycool64 wrote:
QQ╩╙╞╡20210630155659.mp4
Well guys I got my photos prior to delivery. Hope she makes her trip safely to the states. Very excited and will do a review .
Great! Will be waiting for your review. Did you get photos of head#32 ? In the video, with the black wig and due to the position angle it looks somewhat different than from Sanhui web site...
1-One TextileDoll because beauty and weight matter :)
2-One HappyDoll 168D with FJ Selena Head for more realism.

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Sino-Mike wrote:
staycool64 wrote:
QQ╩╙╞╡20210630155659.mp4
Well guys I got my photos prior to delivery. Hope she makes her trip safely to the states. Very excited and will do a review .
Great! Will be waiting for your review. Did you get photos of head#32 ? In the video, with the black wig and due to the position angle it looks somewhat different than from Sanhui web site...
Hi Sino-Mike,

OH Yes I just seen that as well SM and maybe/hopefully it's just the lighting. I will try and down load the pic again. The face does look a little darker. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

Tychus
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tychus »

One year old factory photos of my head #32 with green eyes and movable jaw. Mounted on a 165 Rcup body she rocks me :mrgreen:
B5862D63FDA2FD87721FDB1F6FF76BA0.jpg
B5862D63FDA2FD87721FDB1F6FF76BA0.jpg (189.29 KiB) Viewed 1877 times
62D5D8AD814236BD86B980231D69D0BD.jpg
62D5D8AD814236BD86B980231D69D0BD.jpg (226.72 KiB) Viewed 1877 times

INFORMATIONS