sanhuiofficial.com

Sanhui not answering emails?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
Lustforlife

Sanhui not answering emails?

Post by Lustforlife »

Not sure if any one else is having this issue but i have sent 3 separate emails to Sanhui, i sent 2 about more than a month ago and my most recent one a couple of nights ago and not a single response.
I was going to try and get another head for my 145 but Sanhui's lack of response will not allow that to be possible it seems, any one else experiencing this?

Reodor Felgen
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Sanhui not answering emails?

Post by Reodor Felgen »

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

I have been in touch and they have been corresponding with me, I ordered a new doll and they have been very helpful. Go to there website and if no one answers in chat then leave a message and they will get back to you. Leave your email.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

staycool64 wrote:I have been in touch and they have been corresponding with me, I ordered a new doll and they have been very helpful. Go to there website and if no one answers in chat then leave a message and they will get back to you. Leave your email.
It would seem they only have an issue with me then, no responses through my emails but i'll give the messaging a shot i guess .

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Reodor Felgen wrote:..
???

Jugo

Post by Jugo »

I have tried to reach them as well, no reply.

Kimi at Doll to China (they are listed here at TDF and sell Sanhui) was very helpful in answering my Sanhui questions, but It took a few tries until he answered. When we spoke he said that things had been "a bit crazy lately", so I guess they have a lot to do or something. Doll to China have a chat function as well on their webpage, it seems to work as long as you contact them at the right time of day (I am in Europe and they replied to me during my night).

Good luck,
Jugo

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Jugo wrote:I have tried to reach them as well, no reply.

Kimi at Doll to China (they are listed here at TDF and sell Sanhui) was very helpful in answering my Sanhui questions, but It took a few tries until he answered. When we spoke he said that things had been "a bit crazy lately", so I guess they have a lot to do or something. Doll to China have a chat function as well on their webpage, it seems to work as long as you contact them at the right time of day (I am in Europe and they replied to me during my night).

Good luck,
Jugo
Hello Jugo :D i will try that then, thank you very much ! I'm glad its not just me and i thought it was unusual Sanhui would go over a month without responding since they normally reply to me the same day.

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Check your Spam folder - their responses may be going there.
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Hey guys, Sanhuis website no longer is accessible Via TDF. I was told that they have to take certain younger doll faces off there website and they have not yet, you can still pull up there website via google. I hope they take care of this.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

They were quite responsive at the end of 2020 through January 21 when I was dealing with them. Is Mike still there, as I was dealing with him? I always got replies, often in an hour or two. I'm not sure why it would change so fast.

benofbavaria
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by benofbavaria »

Willendorph wrote:They were quite responsive at the end of 2020 through January 21 when I was dealing with them. Is Mike still there, as I was dealing with him? I always got replies, often in an hour or two. I'm not sure why it would change so fast.
Same here, very good experience with Mike. It would be a shame if he left Sanhuis customer service.

Lustforlife

Post by Lustforlife »

Well i tried to message them on their website but no one has replied there yet either )=

dinkyo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by dinkyo »

Same here. I communicated with Mike at Sanhui. He replies almost immediately. Which I think is a really amazing customer service

bigboobz

Post by bigboobz »

I reached out to them about the cost of a set of replacement eyes but didn’t get a response a few months ago. I marked it up to not being worth there time. The Sanhui eye system is unique. I ended up ordering the generic eyes from another site and stuffed the area behind with cotton.
My growing collection
YL 160CM REGINA Head: #356. Tan TPE. Bra size: K, Fuckable Tits
Sanhui 156cm Head:#17, Platinum Silicone. White#1
WM 160D JOVI head #172, Tan TPE.
WM 170cm M-cup, Tan TPE.
Mystery 145CM~ , Black TPE Bra size: B
Several Brest toys.

Wishlist:
More Brest toys!
SM Doll 150cm L-cup
YL 150cm mega breasts
Hidoll 160cm super huge boobs titty fuck
Hidoll 160cm super huge tits big breast
Hidoll 158cm pussy breast huge boobs

3D2D

Post by 3D2D »

I too have reached out to them. I got a response but it didn't answer any of my questions and was very abrupt. Maybe I'm overthinking it. Though it does suck that as soon as I feel that they are making some quality dolls and implementing some amazing features, they go off the reservation so to speech.

INFORMATIONS