www.6yedollglobal.com/

6ye Pre-tapped feet?

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
kivie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

6ye Pre-tapped feet?

Post by kivie »

I have a 6ye Premium 165cm with a ball joint skeleton. I think it's a 2019 model.

It currently doesn't have standing feet bolts, but I'm curious about the modification. Some have told me that you can add the bolts, while others have said the skeleton may already have the holes and just needs some bolts. Is there a way to determine this without making an incision? Do all 6ye of this make have the holes standing or not?

From some picture of just the skeletons it looks like this may be true.

tommie987654321
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 6ye Pre-tapped feet?

Post by tommie987654321 »

Feel through the TPE and you should feel if there are 3 threaded nuts welded to the footplate.
If you feel them , you will need M8 bolts, 30mm long for the heels and 20mm long at the toes.
Be careful when making holes in the TPE or you could go through the top of the foot.

Jason3345
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Jason3345 »

You could use a pin and test for the holes in the metal.

kivie
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kivie »

Thanks tommie. Ugh these dolls and their metric nuts. Kidding, but I'll have to try this next time I have her around.

INFORMATIONS