www.siliconelovers.com

Ginny LushDoll Review

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
amarcusd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Ginny LushDoll Review

Post by amarcusd »

Hmmm I am considering a second companion and thought about trying a LD 153e. Haven’t been back since getting my WM 150m. She’s been great but just… a little too heavy. My new house has a lot of stairs lol. Will probably look to sell the 150m :/. Good review here! I’m curious how they compare to each other.

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

amarcusd wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:04 pm Hmmm I am considering a second companion and thought about trying a LD 153e. Haven’t been back since getting my WM 150m. She’s been great but just… a little too heavy. My new house has a lot of stairs lol. Will probably look to sell the 150m :/. Good review here! I’m curious how they compare to each other.
How much does your WM weigh? Ginny(Lushdoll)is relatively easy to move not my lightest doll but definitely not my heaviest.
I haven't actually put her on a scale, however. For example, I have at IT161 and she is one of my heaviest, Ginny is lighter than her.
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

amarcusd
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by amarcusd »

TrueBlue wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:35 am
amarcusd wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 11:04 pm Hmmm I am considering a second companion and thought about trying a LD 153e. Haven’t been back since getting my WM 150m. She’s been great but just… a little too heavy. My new house has a lot of stairs lol. Will probably look to sell the 150m :/. Good review here! I’m curious how they compare to each other.
How much does your WM weigh? Ginny(Lushdoll)is relatively easy to move not my lightest doll but definitely not my heaviest.
I haven't actually put her on a scale, however. For example, I have at IT161 and she is one of my heaviest, Ginny is lighter than her.
She weighs around 90lbs. From what I’m seeing the LD 153e weighs around 70 lbs. she would be a little easier to get around the house.

I talked to Nick at SL last night and they have a great sale going on so I decided to go for it. Can’t wait till she comes in but now I have a decision to make about my wm150m :/.

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

amarcusd wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 10:12 am
She weighs around 90lbs. From what I’m seeing the LD 153e weighs around 70 lbs. she would be a little easier to get around the house.

I talked to Nick at SL last night and they have a great sale going on so I decided to go for it. Can’t wait till she comes in but now I have a decision to make about my wm150m :/.
Good choice! Hope she is awesome and everything you want. I just checked out all the new models absolutely stunning. I hear you with the heavier girls they are a lot of work. :glou:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

homersexual

Post by homersexual »

It isn't just that these dolls are beautiful, but they have their own unique style. I really am blown away at the level of detail in their lips as well, but they also have some very lovely faces. We've come a long way. Appreciate the share and snaps!

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

TrueBlue, your signature says Ginny is 160, but she looks more like a 158C than a 160A. Isn't this the doll?
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... cm-c-bella

I just ordered this 158C, at a discount price of in-stock from US warehouse ($1100). It was a tough decision to make between 158C and 160A, but I have my eyes on WM 160A too, so 158C it is:
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... cm-c-layla

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

dollfunn wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:22 am TrueBlue, your signature says Ginny is 160, but she looks more like a 158C than a 160A. Isn't this the doll?
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... cm-c-bella

I just ordered this 158C, at a discount price of in-stock from US warehouse ($1100). It was a tough decision to make between 158C and 160A, but I have my eyes on WM 160A too, so 158C it is:
https://siliconelovers.com/collections/ ... cm-c-layla
Hey dollfunn, at the time that I ordered her she was labeled as such on silicone lovers. But yes she is what they are now calling the 158C Bella model. Congrats on your order! :glou:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Flynn
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Flynn »

How does the TPE compare between the LD and the Irontech doll you have? The feel and detail? I had an Irontech but the weight was too much (40kg) I'm torn between the 153e and the 158c(the one you have) (both around 32kg)

edit: Actually i love the 160a Lucy but 32.5kg is my limit :(

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Flynn wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 5:42 pm
How does the TPE compare between the LD and the Irontech doll you have? The feel and detail? I had an Irontech but the weight was too much (40kg) I'm torn between the 153e and the 158c(the one you have) (both around 32kg)
edit: Actually i love the 160a Lucy but 32.5kg is my limit
Ginny (mylushdoll) has really nice tpe, she has the best details of all of my tpe dolls without a doubt such as lips, hands, and feet, her pussy is also very aesthetically pleasing and the interior is great.
I would say her tpe is a bit softer than my iron tech but not a lot.
Ginny is in great shape and IMHO is a great doll.
That being said everyone's experience may not be the same.
I AGREE a lot of the new models are awesome, I am trying very hard not to order the 153e myself, I had already just ordered a Sino161 when I saw the new models.
Good luck with whatever you decide :glou:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

bemygirl
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by bemygirl »

TrueBlue wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:30 pm
Ginny (mylushdoll) has really nice tpe, she has the best details of all of my tpe dolls without a doubt such as lips, hands, and feet, her pussy is also very aesthetically pleasing and the interior is great.
I AGREE a lot of the new models are awesome, I am trying very hard not to order the 153e myself, I had already just ordered a Sino161 when I saw the new models.
How does Ginny's TPE compare to WM? Is it as soft? I'm about to order my first doll and I'm told WM is softest (unless you opt for their ultra soft, which isnt as durable). I guess I'm asking does she feel as real as a WM Doll? I'm wondering why she costs do much less. I want my first doll to be acceptably real to the touch.

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

bemygirl wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 4:17 pm
TrueBlue wrote: Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:30 pm
How does Ginny's TPE compare to WM? Is it as soft? I'm about to order my first doll and I'm told WM is softest (unless you opt for their ultra soft, which isnt as durable). I guess I'm asking does she feel as real as a WM Doll? I'm wondering why she costs do much less. I want my first doll to be acceptably real to the touch.
Hey bemygirl,
I have an older model WM but she has coco skin, which I have read is softer in general when it comes to WM.
Ginny is just as soft as her maybe a tiny bit firmer.
I do not have a comparison to a newer WM model to give you an updated answer.
I think Ginny is the most lifelike TPE doll I own (just my opinion). The details on her hands, feet, mouth, pussy, etc are very well done.
If you are looking for a very soft doll, I would say check out piper, as they are the softest dolls I personally have.
There are a ton of happy WM owners here on the forum, they have a good reputation and a ton of variety.
To be fair, I also believe that softness really is subjective what I consider soft and what someone else does is going to vary.
I have just acquired a Sino Doll 161 and I was very worried that she would be very firm, which I had read here on the forum from other users.
I was pleasantly surprised by her softness and realism. My best advice is to go with whatever doll you return to the most, at a manageable weight for your first.
Good luck with finding your dream girl.:glou:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

WM is definitely not the softest (although softest doesn't necessarily mean best). I would say Doll4Ever has the softest, and best smelling, TPE. They also make dolls for Piper and DH168 (but DH168-EVO is made by DH168 themselves, not D4E... EVO in this case is referred to a whole different series, not just the skeleton... clear as mud? :lol:).

As far as Lush Doll, I agree with everything TrueBlue said. My Lush Doll 158C is more realistic than my WM 156C in every way, but WM 156C is an older design (I also have a WM 140A, but that's a much smaller doll, also older design, so not a good comparison). Both of these WM dolls are still great sex dolls, just not as realistic as the newer dolls... I will eventually get the newer WM 160A, and I think that would be a better comparison (although Lush Doll also has its own 160A, so that would actually be the best comparison).

Lush Doll head #3 is one of those heads that gets my attention right away (like WM head #398). I'll get motivated to snap some pics of my own eventually, but here are a couple pics from their website, shown as Layla on 158C, and Lucy on 160A.
Attachments
158C_Head3.jpg
158C_Head3.jpg (432.2 KiB) Viewed 1852 times
160A_Head3.jpg
160A_Head3.jpg (620.16 KiB) Viewed 1852 times

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

I'm not much into phtography or creating threads for any of my dolls... just want to share some pics of this fine doll from Lushdoll... Hope you don't mind, TrueBlue.
(There are venus dimples on her lower back, just above her butt, but my camara didn't capture them... they always turn me on, whether on girls or on dolls.)
Attachments
20221017_010405 (2).jpg
20221017_010405 (2).jpg (889.43 KiB) Viewed 1160 times
20230104_153903 (2).jpg
20230104_153903 (2).jpg (1.88 MiB) Viewed 1160 times

Delfman
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Delfman »

I am wanting to purchase doll when I have saved up for her. What C Cup is she and will SiliconeLovers ship via Fed-Ex?

bench500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench500 »

Delfman they do ship fed-ex

INFORMATIONS