www.siliconelovers.com

Ginny LushDoll Review

Silicone Lovers provides a bespoke customer service to suit individual needs and a full money back guarantee, free worldwide shipping and 24/7 customer support. All of our beautiful dolls are fully customizable at no extra charge. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. They are completely transparent with their prices and there are never any hidden fees or charges. www.siliconelovers.com
Boost007

Re: Ginny LushDoll Review

Post by Boost007 »

Silicone Lovers wrote:
Boost007 wrote:Hey,I just got my factory photos and mine has the worst painted pussy I’m actually really disappointed did you get yours with the labia colored property like the photos in the add for her or did you have to do anything to the dye to make it look better..? Idk what to do it’s really poorly done everything else is perfect. I’m not sure how to link a pic or Id add it here

Hey! Don't panic. This may have been explained to you by now in the feedback process, but Lushdoll uses a special colour pigment that stains the area and gradually fades. Yours appears very deep red as it is very freshly painted.

The nipples and the labia are both painted/treated with this and within a few days, it softens to a much more natural normal colour. We were a bit shocked the first time we saw one freshly painted too, don't worry.

If you still have concerns we can hold for more photos so you can check on the fade progress before dispatch. Just let us know :thumbs_up:
I appreciate the reply I hope you’re right because I was shocked to with how different it looked from the add one of the main reasons I wanted her was because of how realistic her labia looked, and mine does not, but if you insist it will fade I will believe in you as professionals

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Silicone Lovers »

TrueBlue wrote:
Silicone Lovers wrote:
Pip-Doll88 wrote:Can the Lushdoll get upgrades like gel breasts?

It's in the works :thumbs_up:
That is very exciting! Will they be releasing other models as well in the future?

Yes I think there are new designs being worked on currently but not sure of release dates as yet..we'll defo keep you posted. We're excited too! :multi:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Check out our amazing Verified five star reviews now ➡ Trustpilot

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Some outtakes from Ginny from her Bikini challenge photo shoot today& Some just because she is sexy and easy to pose. She also got her ears pierced today. :glou:
IMG_3455.JPG
IMG_3455.JPG (99.29 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
IMG_3444.jpg
IMG_3444.jpg (83.15 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
IMG_3439.jpg
IMG_3439.jpg (62.36 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
IMG_3449.jpg
IMG_3449.jpg (64.25 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
IMG_3452.jpg
IMG_3452.jpg (71.92 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
IMG_3453.jpg
IMG_3453.jpg (66.39 KiB) Viewed 2561 times
The Girls new Thread-viewtopic.php?p=2234906#p2234906
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Violet ( coming soon 165 zelex)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Scarlett(150PiperJessica)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

TrueBlue wrote:Some outtakes from Ginny from her Bikini challenge photo shoot today& Some just because she is sexy and easy to pose. She also got her ears pierced today. :glou:
IMG_3455.JPG
IMG_3444.jpg
IMG_3439.jpg
IMG_3449.jpg
IMG_3452.jpg
IMG_3453.jpg

Wow - she gets hotter every day! Great pics! :microwave: :popcorn:

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

Thank you! Also thank you so much for sending the repair kit and the bra and panties from the photo shoot.
The gesture was lovely and appreciated, the tongue I was not expecting and can not wait to use it for photo's! A shoot of my own will definitely follow! :glou:
Ginny has her own thread now- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142895
Here's a teaser of her next outfit thanks to SiliconeLovers.
IMG_3810.jpg
IMG_3810.jpg (112.49 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
IMG_3811.jpg
IMG_3811.jpg (144.42 KiB) Viewed 2448 times
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

What a lively pose! Your doll is already 'naturally' expressive and you give her even more life.
I also love the picture 3348, just as 'alive'. :whistle:
She is really a beautiful doll. All the parts of her body and face are well proportioned and form an ideal harmony in my opinion.
Congratulations to the sculptor who created this beautiful girl. :thumbs_up:
Attachments
IMG_3439.jpg
IMG_3439.jpg (41.96 KiB) Viewed 2443 times
Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

4891d wrote:What a lively pose! Your doll is already 'naturally' expressive and you give her even more life.
I also love the picture 3348, just as 'alive'. :whistle:
She is really a beautiful doll. All the parts of her body and face are well proportioned and form an ideal harmony in my opinion.
Congratulations to the sculptor who created this beautiful girl. :thumbs_up:
Thank you! I agree wholeheartedly about picture 3348 such a nice view. :whistle:
I am very impressed with Lushdoll and look forward to them releasing other models. I would buy again without hesitation.
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

ZBar
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ZBar »

Wow! That is a beautiful doll. What’s the actual weight on her?

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

ZBar wrote:Wow! That is a beautiful doll. What’s the actual weight on her?
Thank you! I have not weighed her on a scale she is advertised at 70 pounds or 32.kg. I think that this a pretty accurate, my piper doll is heavier in comparison and she is around 90 pounds. Ginny is not light necessarily, but not unmanageable at least for me.
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

Silicone Lovers
VENDOR
VENDOR

TrueBlue wrote:Thank you! Also thank you so much for sending the repair kit and the bra and panties from the photo shoot.
The gesture was lovely and appreciated, the tongue I was not expecting and can not wait to use it for photo's! A shoot of my own will definitely follow! :glou:
Ginny has her own thread now- viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142895
Here's a teaser of her next outfit thanks to SiliconeLovers.
IMG_3810.jpg
IMG_3811.jpg

You're very welcome! The team here are loving seeing your pics of Ginny! :smilecolros:

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

the detailing on this doll is rather interesting.
I'm interested to know how the internal channel moves with the hips - it certainly looks like this doll is designed to be used from behind.
Most dolls: the channel starts horizontal when the legs are flat, but then bends upward when you lift the legs (or bends downward when on all fours)

What would be ideal for me is a doll where the channel is *straight* when the legs are at 90 degrees - designed to be used primarily this way (either lying on her back with her legs raised, or on all fours).

Given the external detail, I wonder if they also thought about this internal detail aswell..

(recomendations of any other models that might behave like this are welcome)

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

curious_person wrote:the detailing on this doll is rather interesting.
I'm interested to know how the internal channel moves with the hips - it certainly looks like this doll is designed to be used from behind.
Most dolls: the channel starts horizontal when the legs are flat, but then bends upward when you lift the legs (or bends downward when on all fours)

What would be ideal for me is a doll where the channel is *straight* when the legs are at 90 degrees - designed to be used primarily this way (either lying on her back with her legs raised, or on all fours).

Given the external detail, I wonder if they also thought about this internal detail aswell..

(recomendations of any other models that might behave like this are welcome)
I have never used her in a doggy position but if you check out her thread link in my signature, you can see how her channel acts at least externally both in missionary doggy(only one photo) and sitting.
She feels really realistic IMHO internally. She is a great doll, which I highly recommend.
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)
Andromeda(SM136Elf)

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

TrueBlue wrote: I have never used her in a doggy position but if you check out her thread link in my signature, you can see how her channel acts at least externally both in missionary doggy(only one photo) and sitting.
She feels really realistic IMHO internally. She is a great doll, which I highly recommend.
Thanks for the info, she does look great in the photos
It's difficult to measure, but the detail I'm trying to discover about different dolls out there is the extent to which the channel bends (or doesnt) when you
pose the doll.. usually the entry point is moved with the legs, due to the distortion of the TPE and the lack of a real human skeleton (pubic bone etc)
The dolls I have (WM172D, WM174G) regardless of placement both exhibit quite severe bend..

I fear this is almost universal, but maybe some models are less affected, eg depending on the thickness of the legs etc. Maybe some dolls start out with the channel having the reverse bend,and lifiting the legs would *straighten* them (that would be ideal IMO).

What I'm seeking is the angle between the green lines in these poses.. legs up,, and doggy. I can tell you that for mine, it's between 30-45 degrees. I got an approxiamte measurement by using a thin rolled up peice of silver foil (tried bending it to a certain angle , and found at which angle it would slide in easily)

as for how it feels for any user.. it will depend on the person. For me , the dolls I have are usable flat, or in doggy, but sadly not comfortable with their legs raised (due to the bend angle being the wrong way for me, even with the 174G with more realistic LHP)
channel_bend_illustration.jpg
channel_bend_illustration.jpg (32.78 KiB) Viewed 2182 times

bench500
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by bench500 »

This doll looks pretty fantastic. Does she have the gel breasts? I was wondering how soft/squeezable the breasts were on her. I am really leaning towards this as my 2nd doll. I had a ruby13 many many years ago and it was a very stiff sillicone. Amazing to look at but functionally it put me off but things seem to have come a long way in the softnest category.

TrueBlue
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by TrueBlue »

bench500 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:02 pm This doll looks pretty fantastic. Does she have the gel breasts? I was wondering how soft/squeezable the breasts were on her. I am really leaning towards this as my 2nd doll. I had a ruby13 many many years ago and it was a very stiff sillicone. Amazing to look at but functionally it put me off but things seem to have come a long way in the softnest category.
Thank you she is my favorite doll :D.
She has hollow breasts, they are soft to me for their size.
I do think softness and measure of that vary from person to person.
I am sure gel would make them softer.
That being said she is a fantastic doll for the price IMHO.
Good luck with your search. :glou:
Kiara (WM158)
Allie(EL153)
Meiko (160Piper)
Ginny(158LushDoll)
Monica (153ELushdoll)
Michelle (161Sino)
Savannah ( ClimaxDoll)
Masie/Kim-(IT161)
Sae(163SE)