www.wmdolls.com

Proper oil usage?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CipherLo

Proper oil usage?

Post by CipherLo »

I am hearing mixs things about using oil or not with a tpe doll. Is it necessary? If so what is the recommend use per x months and which product is preferable? i.e something like this?
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WE ... 0DER&psc=1

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Proper oil usage?

Post by Mr Franz »

Oil usage varies depending on the doll, how it's used and kept. I give mine an oil rub maybe 3 to 4 times a year. Works for me, but some find more often works for them, others less often. Good rule of thumb is, when the skin feels dry or harder than normal, may be time for an oil treatment.

As to which oil, I'd personally avoid the kind of baby oil with extra additives like shea and coco butter. Best to use regular baby oil containing only mineral oil and fragrance or just straight mineral oil. Most pharmacies have that too.

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

To piggyback on Mr. F's post, if you're lady (or guy) is tacky she doesn't need oil. She needs powder, or she'll pick up every bit of lint on every single thing you own. But Mr. Franz was dead nuts on!
Taking ownership of my statement, are use the finger test. If she's tacky talc, if she's dry but not overly dry leave her be. If she gets a lot of action, then oil if she's dry. Like if you bathe her and then she's Drive right afterwards. Not water wet. But dry skinned. Remember to depending on what you use whether it be Vaseline, Nivea cream, or baby oil. They take different amount of time to absorb into the porous nature of our ladies skin.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

CipherLo

Post by CipherLo »

Thanks for the advice. So no additives to the oil. Simple and plain like this?
https://www.amazon.com/Johnsons-Mineral ... B0075767JY

JohnnyTempest
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JohnnyTempest »

Yup, I got the storebrand, hopefully the Johnson and Johnson smells a little nicer. You can also use, or what are use is Vaseline intensive care essential healing lotion. It's not as messy as oil and it contains Vaseline and an additional added amount of mineral oil. But that's me.

John
"CUNNIE OF THE CITADEL"
wives, concubines, companions, slaves all
Astrid Ulla, first wife. 142cm Brand Z viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142779
Saoirse Roen, Astrid's first wife. 88cm Fairy, We don't talk about her brand on TDF viewtopic.php?f=87&t=143907
Tamara Abruna, tiniest wife. 15cm Phican viewtopic.php?f=87&t=142980 viewtopic.php?f=64&t=142806

tuna86
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tuna86 »

Do you apply oil even to the interior portions/cavities of doll?

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Clean & dry for cavities :)
They are surrounded by a large mass of TPE and are not exposed :whistle:

INFORMATIONS