SexDollAmerica.com

"My Doll Neck Came Bent in the Box!"

With Local Stock in New York, USA, Sex Doll America offers the fastest secure shipping on all your favorite original, genuine brands like WM Doll, Piper Doll, 6YE, Sino-Doll, Gynoid and more! We are the sister company of Sex Doll Canada, but are a genuine US-based company and have shared full-time customer service and management staff. We reward our customers’ loyalty on every single purchase, whether it is your FIRST or NEXT doll or toy purchase! Feel secure & call us today to speak with a specialized Doll Advisor - Toll-Free 1 (888) 996-DOLL.
SexDollAmerica
VENDOR
VENDOR

"My Doll Neck Came Bent in the Box!"

Post by SexDollAmerica »

We will often get e-mails from customers, concerned or worried that their doll's neck came angled upwards, bent at almost 90 degrees. While we know customers aren't expecting this, it is actually a good thing!

Here is what happens to a brand new ottoman (Made-in-China, shipped by air shipping) when the factory does not remember to angle the neck upwards:
20210601_135503.jpg
20210601_135503.jpg (6.94 MiB) Viewed 876 times
20210601_135511.jpg
20210601_135511.jpg (6.46 MiB) Viewed 876 times
We have also seen this damage occur on flight cases, and in the case of a cardboard box the case is much more serious as the doll's neck will either completely penetrate through the box and a neck stub will be easily seen (with damaged and dirty TPE on the neck stump), or have slivers of plywood embedded in the TPE.

While most of the time, manufacturers will angle the neck upwards slightly, such as at 45-degrees, a larger angle is not a concern either. It is much better than the alternative (i.e. a damaged ottoman, flight case, or doll neck).

So don't be concerned if your doll's neck comes angled upwards at 90-degrees. Just use some muscle, push it back down, and the wrinkles should lighten after a few days.

velmavisuals
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: "My Doll Neck Came Bent in the Box!"

Post by velmavisuals »

Honestly I don't think I've had one of my dolls arrive without her neck oddly bent. Fedex and UPS usually ignore the "this side up" sign so sometimes shes waiting for me standing on her neck side of the box. I just push it back into place, easy peasy.

The Visitor
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by The Visitor »

I have a question for SDA,

Does your company stand by your "Quality Guarantee" that is posted on your website? Will manufacturer defects be covered by a refund policy as posted on the site?

Guarantee Against Manufacturing Defects

Factory photos are expected to catch the great majority for defects, and all products are inspected in the factory before the dolls leave China.

Despite these efforts, if you receive your doll and it shows a significant defect that was not present or clear in any of the photographs you were sent, notify us immediately! Depending on the nature of the defect, the particular situation, and your preference, we can then remedy this situation by a number of options including:

(a) offering a full or partial return and refund, without any shipping cost to you;
(b) offering a partial refund without returning the item; or
(c) offering a replacement or a gift to compensate you for your trouble.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

velmavisuals wrote:Honestly I don't think I've had one of my dolls arrive without her neck oddly bent. Fedex and UPS usually ignore the "this side up" sign so sometimes shes waiting for me standing on her neck side of the box. I just push it back into place, easy peasy.
In China, arrows often point "down". Infrequently, there's an arrow with the word "Down" above it. Carriers in the west see those arrows with no words and assume that they mean "This Side Up". It's a major disconnect that you'd think they'd have figured out by now.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS