www.wmdolls.com

WM Articulated Fingers

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
persontheguy

WM Articulated Fingers

Post by persontheguy »

This question is to anyone who has a WM doll with articulated fingers: Are these fingers like human fingers, or are they just wire fingers that kind of bend every which way like your typical dolls? Thank you
Signatures are overrated.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: WM Articulated Fingers

Post by Jimmy_71 »

They were announced 8 days ago, no one is going to have them yet. viewtopic.php?f=215&t=141807 .
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

tuna86
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by tuna86 »

Not sure if this is helpful but I bought a WM 166cm 3 months ago. The fingers feel like they have thick copper wires under the TPE (or something similar). They hold position but are not like human hands.

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

As far as I know, I'm the first client to have them (according to the vendor and WM, who forbade me from posting photos of the skeletons as part of the deal) and I installed them immediately upon delivery. So far, their posing and ranges of motion are excellent. I will be testing them holding various objects and poses this week. Please watch for the updates on "Hunter's Photo Thread", linked below.

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS