www.wmdolls.com

THE WM FILES n°26: new WM141D is compact sexiness!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Peckerwreker
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: THE WM FILES n°26: new WM141D is compact sexiness!

Post by Peckerwreker »

WM Dolls News wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 5:04 am Hello,
DocWen wrote:Status on heads? Especially the Elf One?
I asked for the head a few weeks back and received the bad news that no work had been done on them at all.
JohnnyTempest wrote:I'm calling time of death, 0500
Good news is that our Special Agent told us that they are on now the “Top Priority“ list.

Here is the status for each head:

Head with code name “Briona“ is about to have it's solid epoxy mould made. It's the one that should be finished first.

Head with code name “Xiodan“ is in the final sculpting stage. This one should come out in second position.

The head with codename “Elfina“ has been 3D printed. But apart from that I don't know it's status. I guess it will come out last.

This head has been designed so it could also be made into a nice Alien character. With grey skin and black sclera eyes maybe.

At least now you know approximatively how the heads will look like.

It should also be noted that these heads are meant to fit 120/140 cm Dolls. They have not been specifically designed for the WM141D.

Ted
It's been 2 years since this post and 1 year since anyone has asked.

So... Are these heads available? If so, what head # are they?

INFORMATIONS