www.myrobotdoll.com

Customised Doll Experience?

From the heart of Belgium, My Robot Doll emerges as the pinnacle provider, delivering an extensive range of lightweight dolls worldwide. Our curated collection boasts lifelike TPE & silicone models, distinctive fabric dolls, and customizable anime waifu dolls to manifest your dream waifu. Each piece is meticulously selected from elite brands, ensuring unmatched realism and quality. Committed to global reach with swift worldwide deliveries, we further solidify our dedication with top-notch customer service in English, French, and Dutch.
Your trust and satisfaction drive us. Experience the unparalleled My Robot Doll difference, wherever you are at https://www.myrobotdoll.com
persontheguy

Customised Doll Experience?

Post by persontheguy »

My Robot Doll has the ability to customise the face of a doll and produce it with a body. I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with producing this? I'm looking basically into creating a custom face and hopefully a body that matches roughly what I'm looking for. I'm more flexible on the body, but I do need the face to look roughly what I'm expecting it to.

So for anyone answering, could you talk about your experience overall?
1. How was the process?
2. Lots of details and keeping up with you along the way?
3. Satisfied with the overall product?
4. Any difficulty getting exactly what you desired?

Thank you all!
Signatures are overrated.

INFORMATIONS