www.6yedollglobal.com/

New 6YE 159cm Jcup and 165cm Ncup on the way to Holland

6Ye is an all time ready & customer-centric team offering beautiful, realistic and soulful looking sex dolls. Our hand-crafted dolls are a piece of art for us. We have been in the business over 4 years, serving customers all over the world. We do not handle retail sales. Please feel free to inquire for our dolls, then purchase from our authorized resellers.
veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: New 6YE 159cm Jcup and 165cm Ncup on the way to Holland

Post by veurm004 »

ShotInTheDark wrote:
veurm004 wrote:Hey Sili,

Have I mentioned yet that I also have a WM 173H, a AF 165M and a AF 170N with all options like evo skeleton, shrugging shoulders, standing feet and gel breasts amongst others others to expand my collection? :haha4:

When the dolls arrive I will have me some playtime. If there is time left, I will try to show of my new dolls in my collection. I realize that I need to show you all my collected dolls in the future, but first the new ones.

:glou:

André
OMG you are one lucky man! I'd never leave the house again... I love the HR's you've just bought as well as the 6YE's (especially the 165N). You're telling me you have an AF 165M too?!? Can you please post some pics of her? Because that's a doll I love too, and really on the fence about, only issue is I don't think the LHP is as good as the HR or the 6YE 165N (the new upgraded version). And to me vaginal LHP is very important.

Thanks
I have just posted my purchase on the AF Forum, so hurry...... :haha4:

André

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Hello,

A follow up after 1 and 1/2 month honeymoon and testing many dolls delivered this year. I have tested both dolls (only doggy that is my (only) favorite position and anal) and the 159 is good (not as good as my former favorite irontech 158) and the 165N is my new favorite. As you can see from the LHP picture in doggy, it is not very good, but I am only interrested in the upper hole and that is a perfect postion for me. Besides, when I am busy, I can't see the bad LHP, so why bother and enjoy the feeling :haha4: . You can also see it is kinda gaping and when trying at first with my finger, it seemed very loose and wide. But when testing with my tool, I was pleasently surpriced of the wonderfull feeling of a loose, wide anus. After some more testing she is my favorite for now. As you know I have a 6YE 161 and HR 164 coming soon, hopefully later this month, so I can compare the 6YE 165 to the 161 and to the HR 164. I know both 6YE and HR dolls are build in the very same factory, so it could be possible they use the same TPE, so I am very curious about this. Just the brutal wait of 2 month :haha4:

Cheers. :glou:

André
Attachments
171553.jpg
171553.jpg (72.98 KiB) Viewed 1138 times

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

Siliconeman wrote:That looks like a sad one eyed cyclops!

Cheers!

Sili
:haha4: Sili you bring the thoughts right out of our heads...

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

veurm004 wrote:Hello,

A follow up after 1 and 1/2 month honeymoon and testing many dolls delivered this year. I have tested both dolls (only doggy that is my (only) favorite position and anal) and the 159 is good (not as good as my former favorite irontech 158) and the 165N is my new favorite. As you can see from the LHP picture in doggy, it is not very good, but I am only interrested in the upper hole and that is a perfect postion for me. Besides, when I am busy, I can't see the bad LHP, so why bother and enjoy the feeling :haha4: . You can also see it is kinda gaping and when trying at first with my finger, it seemed very loose and wide. But when testing with my tool, I was pleasently surpriced of the wonderfull feeling of a loose, wide anus. After some more testing she is my favorite for now. As you know I have a 6YE 161 and HR 164 coming soon, hopefully later this month, so I can compare the 6YE 165 to the 161 and to the HR 164. I know both 6YE and HR dolls are build in the very same factory, so it could be possible they use the same TPE, so I am very curious about this. Just the brutal wait of 2 month :haha4:

André
The IT 158 is definitely my favorite as well.. the way that bounces when it's on me or I'm behind her is heavenly..
I'm curious to hear your thoughts about the 6ye 161 when you get her. :D

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Siliconeman wrote:That looks like a sad one eyed cyclops!
Hey Sili,
I know we have different purpose for using our dolls, at least you are more fixed on looks than I am,but that is okay with me and I can see the resemblance with your remark :haha4: , but than again, she feels amazing!!!!

Anyways, keep posting as you do, I will share my experiences and findings as well and everybody can make up their own mind about it.

André

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

esp wrote:The IT 158 is definitely my favorite as well.. the way that bounces when it's on me or I'm behind her is heavenly. I'm curious to hear your thoughts about the 6ye 161 when you get her. :D
The IT 158 is in the mix of second choices now, the 165N is favorite by miles now. I know many are curious about the 161, just don't forget about the HR 164 I receive at the same moment, but I allready promised I will post, so don't worry (I advice you not to hold your breath, because it can still take a while) :haha4:

André

esp
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by esp »

veurm004 wrote:
esp wrote:The IT 158 is definitely my favorite as well.. the way that bounces when it's on me or I'm behind her is heavenly. I'm curious to hear your thoughts about the 6ye 161 when you get her. :D
The IT 158 is in the mix of second choices now, the 165N is favorite by miles now. I know many are curious about the 161, just don't forget about the HR 164 I receive at the same moment, but I allready promised I will post, so don't worry (I advice you not to hold your breath, because it can still take a while) :haha4:

André
How dare you put her in the mix of second choices.. :haha4: her feelings are hurt I'm sure.. :?
I'm also curious about the HR164 as well when you get her as I'm sure everyone else is too. It must be nice to have an endless bank account... :haha4: I envy you with all your ladies.. :)

Jets Fan

Post by Jets Fan »

I’m confused. Why does your 165N look different from the original? The crotch seems much lower. Your Jarliet version looks more like the original 6ye 165N. Are there three versions that 6ye made of the 165N?

veurm004
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by veurm004 »

Jets Fan wrote:I’m confused. Why does your 165N look different from the original? The crotch seems much lower. Your Jarliet version looks more like the original 6ye 165N. Are there three versions that 6ye made of the 165N?
Hey Jets Fan,

I am not sure what the original doll's crotch looks like, because I have not found any pictures yet of other people showing the LHP of this "original" doll. I have only got what is delivered to me. So to say the Jarliet version looks more like the original, we first have to agree about what version you consider the original. As I mentioned earlier, I am not so much interrested in looks, if it feels good, I am happy. I need dolls for sex not looks. I show my doll, so people more interrested in looks can decide if they want this version or not. For me this version works well, as you know, she is my favorite now. I would ask 6YE or a vendor selling 6YE these questions, there are many here on TDF, but most fail to supply accurate information or ignore basic questions about LHP. To be clear about the LHP of the Jarliet version, very very bad in any sex position.

André

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Another thread I found for someone looking for some factory photos :)
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS