www.freelovedollhouse.com

My Review/Experience With Mon Amour Toujours

FreeLoveDollHouse provides customized customer service to meet customer needs and our work purpose is help customers find the most suitable companion doll! Choose us, you can get the fastest and professional service, and we only sell quality physical dolls, so you can have more peace of mind. All of our beautiful dolls are fully custom made and you can choose the options according to your own preferences. Packaging and payment methods are always discreet and privacy is always protected. We not only provide physical dolls, we also provide corresponding clothing and configuration for dolls.https://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

My Review/Experience With Mon Amour Toujours

Post by KeithRC »

This is going to be part 1 of a 2 part review, with this post mainly being a review of my experience up to the delivery. My impressions/review of the doll will be posted in the Irontech Doll forum.

For those that don't care about the details, the TLDR is that I highly recommend Mon Amour Toujours. This is my second doll purchase from Don. As I've said with my first purchase, I don't feel I could have found a better vendor.

Review Part 1:

Brief Backstory:
My first doll is a JY from 2017. I originally got a doll after deciding I was gonna stay single for a bit, and wanted a doll to hold me over until I got into a relationship again. However, after being happier staying single I've decided it's more permanent unless someone very special comes along. As far as dolls go, I'm mostly in it for the sex part. I may occasionally "talk" to them, and I do care for them, but it's closer to a connection someone might have to a car vs a real person.

Deciding To Purchase A 2nd Doll:
I have had my 1st doll since Dec of 2017. Although it was a very good doll, I've been interested in some of the advancements that have come along since then. I've also been having issues with her joints becoming loose. I store my doll standing up, and the loose joints have made it very difficult to get her back standing up. This eventually drove me to start looking for another doll.

I had a couple requirements this time around.

1st, I wanted a doll with larger breast and for them to be gel breasts. Although my 1st doll had very nice size breasts (D cup), I wanted to experience larger breasts as well as the gel since I had read that they are more realistic.

2nd, I wanted a doll with a more realistic waist to hip ratio. My 1st doll had a very unrealistic waist to hip ratio. Not only was this slightly unattractive to my personal preference, it made finding clothes that fit a challenge. Often, even the smallest size bottoms would be too big.

After a couple months of research, and reading some positive stuff about them, I decided on the Irontech 163+. At first I was leaning towards the Sarah face, but every time I came across a post by Panther68 showing the Doris face, I found myself amazed at how beautiful it was. So, My final decision was the Irontech 163+ with the Doris face.

Pre-Order Experience:
I hit my first hiccup when going to the MAT site to find the doll I wanted. I was able to find the Irontech 163+ on the MAT site, but was not able to find one with the Doris face. On other doll brands, there was an option to pick an alternate face, but this was not present for the Irontech dolls. I was able to find a 163+ with the Sarah face though, so at first I thought maybe I was meant to get the Sarah face after all. However, once again I came across another post from Panther68 showing the Doris face and found myself thinking "man I really want that one".

So, I figured I'd contact Don to see if there was anything he could do. I emailed him on April 5th at 11:22PM (his time as well I think) right before going to bed that night. I asked if there was a listing for the 163+ with the Doris head that I was missing, or if there was a way he could arrange for me to order it. I went to bed thinking I wouldn't hear back from him until the following day since it was so late.

After getting in bed and grabbing my phone to set my alarm, I noticed I had a new email from Don. I had received a reply from him at 11:56PM that same night. In less time than it took me to get ready for bed, he had already added the option to request an alternate face for ALL of the Irontech dolls, and replied to my email! Not with just a simple "I've added the option", but with a full paragraph saying it was nice to hear from me and confirming he thought I would like the Irontech model. On top of that, he also offered me a free Mane Attraction wig for being a return customer!

I placed my order the following night after getting off work on April 6th.

Post-Order Experience:
I received the welcome email confirming my order had been submitted to the manufacturer the following day on April 7th. 4 days later, on April 11th (surprisingly on a Sunday), I also received the free wig Don offered me for being a return customer.

On April 12th, only 5 days later (3 business days), I got another email from Don with the inspection pictures! After checking them out, I replied the same day to advise that I approved of the doll.

Tracking Number!:
On April 20th, I received the FedEx tracking number from Don. I was excited that she was finally on her way, but with the current situation and hearing of shipping delays, I prepared myself for a long wait.

Shipping:
After looking at the tracking, I noticed the shipping label was created on April 15th. This did not concern me though. Since Don had just emailed me the tracking, that told me that Irontech had just given it to him. I assume they probably have less frequent pickups currently. Since it was a Tuesday at the time, I didn't expect for the tracking to show a pick up until the end of the week.

Sure enough, on April 24th the FedEx tracking indicated they had received the package. They were not yet providing an estimated delivery date yet, but there was a "standard transit time" of April 30th listed. I did not expect for it to actually be delivered that quickly, but prepared for the possibility.

To my surprise, the package moved very quickly! On the morning of April 28th (Wed) it had already hit the states (Alaska), and by that evening it was already at the closest customs office to my location. By the time I was going to bed that night, the tracking had already updated to show that it had cleared customs (there was no inspection), and it was now showing a scheduled delivery date of April 30th. I had doubted this date before, but it looked like they were gonna make it!

Delivery!!:
On April 29th I woke up to a concerning update. The package had already departed and was on its way to the last FedEx facility before delivery! However, it was still stating a scheduled delivery of April 30th. So, I went ahead and went to work like I normally would. I advised my boss that I would need to take Friday off because I had an expensive package being delivered that I had to sign for. By this time it was already at the destination facility. I mentioned this to my boss and he said to just let him know if it changes.
At this point I was not really surprised to see that about 40 min later it was out for delivery. I told my boss and we canceled my request for Friday off and changed it to the remainder of that day. Luckily, I practically live around the corner from my work and was able to make it home before the delivery.

The delivery went pretty smooth. The only thing the FedEx guy said to me was "watch out its got some weight to it". If he had any idea of what it was, he kept it to himself and didn't act odd at all. I've attached a screenshot of the tracking with times set to EST.

Summary:
After two experiences purchasing a doll from Mon Amour Toujours, I highly recommend anyone considering it to do so as well. Don is very professional and friendly, both before and after he received my payment. I get the impression that he is in this for more than just profits, and he seems to genuinely enjoy helping people experience the world of dolls.

For anyone interested, I will be posting a first impression/review of the Irontech 163+ (who I have named Sadia) very soon on the Irontech Doll sub-forum soon. I expected to do this tonight, but it doesn't look like I'll have enough time. I expect it to be up by the end of the week.

A quick TLDR of that is that I'm very impressed with this doll!
Attachments
Tracking.png
Tracking.png (112.66 KiB) Viewed 680 times

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: My Review/Experience With Mon Amour Toujours

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Wow! Thank you for the kind words! It was my pleasure introducing you to Sadia, you picked a winning combination! I'll keep an eye out for your review on the IT page.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

KeithRC
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My Review/Experience With Mon Amour Toujours

Post by KeithRC »

Part 2 of my review has now been posted on the Irontech page:

viewtopic.php?f=388&t=141350

INFORMATIONS