https://www.climax-doll.com/collections/silicone-mini-sex-doll

Oh Boy, New Toys!!!

Devoted to erotic dolls under three feet high, mostly collectibles (e.g. Ball Joint Dolls)

Moderator: LoneRanger

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Oh Boy, New Toys!!!

Post by Mr Franz »

Bought me an honest to goodness 1/6 scale RC Volkswagen Beetle! :multi:

Got it off eBay. It's made by New Bright and designed for 1/6 scale action figures. It has a working horn, head and tail lights, opening doors, hood and hatch and even realistic engine sounds! 8)
Bug001.JPG
Bug001.JPG (78.1 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Bug002.JPG
Bug002.JPG (76.16 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Check this out next to a Barbie Beetle. Man, what a difference! :lol:
Bug003.JPG
Bug003.JPG (98.35 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Bug004.JPG
Bug004.JPG (78.68 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
This bad boy is 26" long! 8)
Bug005.JPG
Bug005.JPG (76.34 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
New Bright toys are top notch. Just check out all the detail under the bonnet.
Bug006.JPG
Bug006.JPG (62.91 KiB) Viewed 1983 times
Now I just have to figure out where I'm gonna put it! :drinking:

Tacitus_Bartelby

Re: Oh Boy, New Toys!!!

Post by Tacitus_Bartelby »

Congratulations! What a great find - can’t wait to see it in your pix and flicks!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Tacitus_Bartelby wrote:Congratulations! What a great find - can’t wait to see it in your pix and flicks!
Thanks! Yeah, those rusty gears in my head are noisily spinning as we speak! :crazyeyes:

Wolferich
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Wolferich »

It's a great Beetle, but not the right car for Erich and Hanz.
You still need a real phicen or two ... :haha4:
Have a nice day or night.

Wolferich M. Mf.

Büchsenmacher MK. XI

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Wolferich wrote:It's a great Beetle, but not the right car for Erich and Hanz.
You still need a real phicen or two ... :haha4:
Phics would cost me more than I paid for the bug! :lol:

Silicone Jam
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Silicone Jam »

Mr Franz wrote:Got it off eBay. It's made by New Bright and designed for 1/6 scale action figures. It has a working horn, head and tail lights, opening doors, hood and hatch and even realistic engine sounds! 8)
Even with engine sounds? Wow, this is amazing! :o

Misty38UCI
Doll
Doll

Post by Misty38UCI »

Here i was trying to find a silver one like yours. Nice new bug. The girls will fit much better, and the detail is great. Super find.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Silicone Jam wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:Got it off eBay. It's made by New Bright and designed for 1/6 scale action figures. It has a working horn, head and tail lights, opening doors, hood and hatch and even realistic engine sounds! 8)
Even with engine sounds? Wow, this is amazing! :o
Yeah, it sounds like a car starting when you first turn it on and it sits there idling like the real thing. You can even rev the engine with the remote. Drives as well, but there doesn't seem to be a reverse. May just need adjusting, haven't looked into it yet.
Misty38UCI wrote:Here i was trying to find a silver one like yours. Nice new bug. The girls will fit much better, and the detail is great. Super find.
Have had my eye on one of these for a while, waiting for one at the right price (cheap). :lol:

There's also a Ford F150, but the prices on those are outrageous! New Bright makes other 1/6 scale RC cars, but those two are the only ones I know of that accommodate 1/6 action figures. The rest are just body shells over RC chassis.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Good Grief... my office is starting to look like a high end toy shop! :drinking:
Toys.jpg
Toys.jpg (157.86 KiB) Viewed 1844 times

carlys_guy
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by carlys_guy »

nice bug too bad they don't make a vw bus camper. hanz and erich could have lots of fun with one of those.

carlys_guy

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

carlys_guy wrote:nice bug too bad they don't make a vw bus camper. hanz and erich could have lots of fun with one of those.

carlys_guy
No bus, but there is a 1/6 pick-up and a Harley... :whistle:

hwa6cpxr

Post by hwa6cpxr »

Mr Franz wrote:
Good Grief... my office is starting to look like a high end toy shop! :drinking:
Toys.jpg
It also looks like a fun place to work!

By the way, Devi is very jealous of the fully assembled and very sexy motorcycle on your shelf. Hers is still under construction. :mrgreen:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

hwa6cpxr wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:
It also looks like a fun place to work!

By the way, Devi is very jealous of the fully assembled and very sexy motorcycle on your shelf. Hers is still under construction. :mrgreen:
Not much work going on there these days. :wink:

That bike is one of New Bright's offerings also. A 1/3 scale Harley V-Rod! viewtopic.php?f=64&p=1693184#p1693184

Hollywu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Hollywu »

That is so COOL! You are going to have a blast with it and I can’t wait to see the photos and videos you will create!

I have always loved cars. When I was a kid I dreamed of growing up and having a vintage one. However, now I am just joyous to enjoy seeing them and prefer to put my money and energy into getting toy ones. Some I redo and customize and I have fun doing it. I don’t have to worry about insurance or pack rats getting into them. I live where packrats are a big challenge. I ended up having my mechanic install a flashing light in my engine compartment to help keep them out of my car. I have had them do major damage to the car wiring and $100 was well worth it to try and avoid this in the future. I have gotten into 1/4 scale dolls - mostly Tonner and some by Integrity. Have found that the Our Generation line - sold at Target can often work great for their buildings and many accessories. They have some super little trailers that are so fun. The diner is a real winner and comes with all kinds of food, etc. I got a couple of the “jeeps” used and redid one with plastic paint and put a small colorful Mexican blanket on the bench seat. They are fun to customize and you can often pick them up cheap as so many kids “outgrow” toys so fast now. My best tip is to clean the plastic really well with Dawn dish soap and get any stickers or crud off before painting. Take your time. The end result is really worth it.

Your bright yellow Beetle makes me smile. That yellow is such a cheerful color!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Thanks, Hollywu! I'm a car guy from way back. Not as active in the hobby as I once was, but still drive a '64 Corvair convertible as my everyday car! 8)

Not crazy about that bright yellow myself. Been toying with the idea of doing it up as a modern day "Herbie" from the Love Bug movies. :lol:

INFORMATIONS