yldoll.com

Advice for first time purchase

YLDoll is doll manufacturer based in China. Since 2013 we have been creating life size dolls made of thermoplastic elastomer known as TPE. The dolls are incredibly soft to the touch and when powdered feel very similar to human skin. These dolls are anatomically correct but can be used for other purposes besides sexual such as companions, film props, mannequins or decoration. Our dolls are very flexible and poseable by using stainless steel skeleton designs. Our team consists of excellent designers and production workers to provide excellent before and after-sale service. All materials comply with the National Health & Safety Standards which is harmless to humans and is environmental friendly. We offer OEM service!
spookymulder11

Advice for first time purchase

Post by spookymulder11 »

I spent a few hours looking at dolls and I keep circling around YL and Piperdolls. But I keep reading that the hole placement is odd on the YL dolls. Does anyone know which brands have the better hole placement? I'm interesting in immersing into a doggy session.

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Advice for first time purchase

Post by setevoltas »

The YL 170 is one of the few dolls made before more accurate placement became an emphasis that will be satisfying for you. Most of the rest of their line won't.

Placement on Pipers is known to be excellent. Drawback is that their softer TPE blend has had some durability issues, or at least I have seen that come up more than once.

For doggystyle emphasis, you're looking at the 6YE Amor lineup, and WMs more recent releases (174G, 159D, etc.). And if you want to go big, the HR 164.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Thereptile
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Thereptile »

I too am curious about the best dolls for realistic doggy style. I recently purchased my first doll and the only thing she doesn't do well is doggy so I hope some more experienced members will chime in.

Piperdoll recently released silicone versions of their dolls which I can only hope are more durable than their TPE counterparts. I have yet to hear any reviews, but I am watching the silicone piperdoll lineup very closely for either a travel size Erian, or Phoebe fantasy (c or d). If they do this I will be able to tell you first hand about at least one of the piper dolls. :D

Good luck with your search.

The Reptile

RayBoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RayBoy »

I have a yl141 and the placement is ok. Doggy can be achieved in both holes with a little maneuvering. But it could be better. My biggest issue is that the anal hole for the 141 at least, is not great, the placement is ok but the “direction” isn’t. It goes straight up or almost parallel to the dolls back and ends up pushing through the outer skin, and doesn’t seem to be anywhere near the length stated. Maybe I got a bad mounding.

Having said that I still LOVE this doll. I’ve had a couple before this one and man it is just so much better than the other 2. In durability and smell, and general look and feel. If they upscaled the 141 to a 160+cm doll I’d buy it today.

Beardo822

Post by Beardo822 »

RayBoy wrote:I have a yl141 and the placement is ok. Doggy can be achieved in both holes with a little maneuvering. But it could be better. My biggest issue is that the anal hole for the 141 at least, is not great, the placement is ok but the “direction” isn’t. It goes straight up or almost parallel to the dolls back and ends up pushing through the outer skin, and doesn’t seem to be anywhere near the length stated. Maybe I got a bad mounding.

Having said that I still LOVE this doll. I’ve had a couple before this one and man it is just so much better than the other 2. In durability and smell, and general look and feel. If they upscaled the 141 to a 160+cm doll I’d buy it today.
Sounds exactly like my 141.

I think this doll at ~155cm and the waist was a little bit thicker and less fantasy thin, no more than ~65 lbs, it would be much more popular!

That being said, I also LOVE this doll.

RayBoy
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RayBoy »

Hmmm. I suppose that’s good to hear that mine isn’t just a bad model. But still it’s literally that one imperfection away from being a near perfect doll.

But like we said. Slightly bigger and slightly more realistic proportions it WOULD be perfect. I’m looking at the WM 164 gcup I think it is, that looks like the closest to what I described.

INFORMATIONS