realsexdoll.com

Meet Jeannie, my custom Hongyi Doll...

Palace of the plastic princess. Usually ranging from $15 to $300
CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Meet Jeannie, my custom Hongyi Doll...

Post by CF »

Glad to hear she is holding up well!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

TheScAtMaN wrote:I wonder if they could create an 'Abbey' version of your doll in the same sort of pose?
The only things I would change from your airgirl would to reduce the overall height, smaller thighs and slightly larger boobs closer together. That would be my dream airgirl!
I'm pretty sure they can! It'll probably take a bit of back-and-forth to get the design exactly as you want, but I don't see any major problem with it!

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

The possibilities are endless! I'm thinking Jessica Rabbit, Elizabeth from the Bioshock games, Lady Dimitrescu....
Think I will start a conversation and see what is feasible.

Do you have a good contact to use?

BunnywolfDoll

Post by BunnywolfDoll »

I was wondering if this was worth the money and I think I have my answer. Thanks for sharing.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

I was thinking about one of the girls from Subverse... :whistle:

I contacted them via the alibaba site: selected the inflatable I was interested in, and then used the form at the bottom of the page. And them most communication was in the chat on alibaba itself (or the app).

However, they have multiple sales-people, all trying to sell the same dolls: that's why the same design can be found multiple times on alibaba, but each time it's for another representative.

I hadn't figured that out at first and happened to have chosen 'Jane' (hongyi8@foxmail.com) and I can't really complain: she was helpful, understood enough english to get my idea across (with only a few retries here and there). I had the impression that they don't just want to sell, they really want you to be happy with their creation, they do have a certain pride in their work (and rightly so, in my opinion).

Just remember: English is not their native language: a lot can/will get lost in translation, so try to be specific in as simple a language as possible. And of course: a picture can say more than a thousand words :painting:

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

Ah ha. I was wondering why they had multiple images of so many of their products. It always made their site look like such a mess to me.

For me, I was poking around their site and favoriting different inflatables for a while and a few of their reps reached out to me. When I was finally ready to proceed with getting an inflatable made Kelly (hongyi5@hongyitoy.com) was the most recent person to have contacted me.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

JohnC wrote:I second the comment about their durability and quality. I've got a small collection of Hongyi dolls, and I love all of them! I use inserts too, they make the experience very nice indeed.
J
So what inserts are you using?
I'm still looking for an insert for the mouth :razz:

PoePanda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PoePanda »

I am ordering one now. I will post pics as soon as My first five posts are approved.

PoePanda
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by PoePanda »

DollLoverDude wrote:A small 'after 2 months of use' update:

The best sex I ever had with a doll got even better with an insert!
Not the insert I ordered, though, but one I still got lying around that I completely forgot about.

I ordered a Tomax Succubus Standard Ripple because that seemed to have the right measurements.
IMG_20210426_113620.jpg
IMG_20210426_113633.jpg
It does fit, but a bit too snugly...
This insert has a narrower part in the middle and it gives a bit of an unpleasant feeling passing that part: there's a bit too much resistance.
Slightly deflating the torso didn't help either as it is the SPH pocket itself that doesn't give enough. And since the insert completely fills the SPH to the back, it can't stretch to become a bit thinner.

However, while cleaning up my 'doll storage' to make space I discovered this insert that I completely forgot about:
The Onna no Ko no i Onahole by Magic Eyes
DSC_9221.JPG
Thanks, I will certainly be buying one of these for my next doll.
DSC_9222.JPG
This one is a little shorter and maybe a little less thick, but fits well enough not to fall out, especially with the torso fully inflated.

And this is the perfect insert for this doll! Man, I had a blast with this doll and insert combination...

And for the rest: no leaks as of yet. Just one of the inlets where the small lip to pull open the 'first stage' broke off...
And for faster inflation: first inflate through the 'second stage' of the inlets (which you normally use for deflation) until you have enough air in, and then inflate the rest through the 'first stage'. It cuts inflation time in 3 or therabouts.
I also only inflate the legs about 2/3rds as that gives me most flexibility in positions.

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

Glad you like this custom inflatable so much! Fun!

Since they are custom, I wonder if one could... ship some big gel breasts to them, and have them securely integrate them into a custom inflatable? And colour match?

Warhol689
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Warhol689 »

SimonSays7 wrote:Glad you like this custom inflatable so much! Fun!

Since they are custom, I wonder if one could... ship some big gel breasts to them, and have them securely integrate them into a custom inflatable? And colour match?
I'm not sure if that would be possible. I doubt they would be able to get the silicone and PVC to properly adhere to each other. Unless you were thinking of having the gel breasts under the PVC? It is certainly an interesting idea though, and would be awesome if they could do something like that.

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

I'm putting her up for sale!

viewtopic.php?t=164183

Since I got my newer custom Hongyi doll, 'Demi', I did't use her anymore (she proved too unwieldy), so she is just taking up precious doll-storage ;-)
If I can get a decent price, I already have a new project in mind for Hongyi (an improvement of Demi really)...

TheScAtMaN

Post by TheScAtMaN »

Oh, is there a thread I missed with pics of your new girl Demi?

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Well, Demi isn't that new, really, but newer than my Jeannie doll...
This was the thread: viewtopic.php?t=150148

BTW: the for sale thread isn't up yet, apparently, still needs approval

DollLoverDude

Post by DollLoverDude »

Sold to Ephyxa!
Have lost of fun with here. Maybe share your experience with her here!

INFORMATIONS