www.wmdolls.com

Shigowa`s Shack of Salacious Shenanigans

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Shigowa`s Shack of Salacious Shenanigans

Post by Arthur1960 »

Good lord! I'm yet again in awe of your work, what an incredible set of pics! I can appreciate the huge amount of work that it takes for something like this but the end results are totally worth it! Your lovely ladies come alive in front of your camera and you capture everything so perfectly! This scene has the most convincing pics I've yet seen of two dolls kissing, you nailed it for sure! Good luck with the surgery!

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Wow, I agree.. this whole scene was beyond hot 🥵🥵🥵
Anyone who doesn't click back a page and see that shoot is missing out so bad...

shigowa68
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shigowa68 »

Dolly_Llama wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:09 pm This has got to be one of the best and most humorously entertaining threads on TDF! I haven't gotten through the whole thing yet, having only stumbled upon it today, but after enjoying the first 15 pages, I had to jump to the latest, just to see where Ronnie and Vee's adventures have taken them. I don't know how you manage to keep upping the level, but damn, Shigowa, I surely hope you keep this going! Masterfully cheeky, yet with real heart and obvious love. I lost count of the number of literal LOL moments as I devoured this page alone!

You are a master of surprising and clever angles and using your girls' eyelines to further the story.

Bloody brilliant!
Thank you for your kind words, and welcome to the shack. I hope you enjoy page 16 on as much as the first 15.
Worry not, I still have 3 or 4 shoots in the pipeline. May not be able to get to them while the surgery is ongoing, and one of them promises to be a logistical nightmare for shooting, may have to make some notes by way of storyboarding.
Oooo.... perhaps I shouldn`t have said anything in case I can`t pull it off 8O

Arthur1960 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:52 pm Good lord! I'm yet again in awe of your work, what an incredible set of pics! I can appreciate the huge amount of work that it takes for something like this but the end results are totally worth it! Your lovely ladies come alive in front of your camera and you capture everything so perfectly! This scene has the most convincing pics I've yet seen of two dolls kissing, you nailed it for sure! Good luck with the surgery!
Thanks Arthur. Yep, kissing is a tricky one. 2 pairs of rubbery boobs wanting to push them apart. That sequence took a full day to shoot, and that string of saliva very nearly beat me. Ended up having to be a composite shot.
WM164D (shared)- Ronnie(#56) & Vee(#159)
WM162F (shared) - Nova(#74) & Chiana(#230)
viewtopic.php?t=140650

Galleryhttps://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15446

Skeleton Overhaulviewtopic.php?t=152581

shigowa68
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shigowa68 »

YungSynth wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:41 pm Wow, I agree.. this whole scene was beyond hot 🥵🥵🥵
Anyone who doesn't click back a page and see that shoot is missing out so bad...

Thanks YungSynth. I did actually shoot a longer ending but decided to cut it as I felt it was maybe a bit too much.....and I`m a bit camera shy :whistle:
viewtopic.php?t=140650

4891d
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by 4891d »

I love the way they are all about their business, while being totally aware that we are watching. :whistle:

Links to 4891d's dolls-stories. : viewtopic.php?t=156068
Saaskiya, my beautiful gift (Zelex GE04) : viewtopic.php?t=154462
Trixie came to me (Funwest Dolls Trixie) : viewtopic.php?t=155900
Eurydice, a nice surprise (Elsa Babe RHC019)

Dolly_Llama
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dolly_Llama »

4891d wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:38 am I love the way they are all about their business, while being totally aware that we are watching. :whistle:

Exactly! I’m really impressed by how Shigowa nails the girls’ eyelines. Makes all the difference in breathing life into them. This thread is a bit of a master class on that!

Star88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Star88 »

Fantastic work as always. You could teach a Master Class in engineering some of these facial expressions :thumbs_up:
ImageImage
shigowa68 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:03 pm ..... That shoot took nearly 4 weeks to complete :shakefist:
I feel your pain, I thought it was agony spending the better part of an evening capturing 3-4 good frames so I have absolute respect for the time it takes you to create these masterpieces. Thank you for your efforts, we appreciate it :D

thunderkiss69
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by thunderkiss69 »

Look at these teases! You have your hands full - figuratively and literally - Shigowa.
My lovely Lucia Maria Montenari (WM 159G)
Visit the girls' Instagram page.

Stupid Positivity: Expecting people to learn new things is dangerous and oppressive.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

You have the most entertaining thread on the forum, and the naughtiest girls to fill it. What a handful, the dropping of the pen chapter was priceless!

Great attitude, story, looks and execution. And what an unbelievable job to do - I hope you all had fun :)

shigowa68
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shigowa68 »

Thanks everyone, your comments definitely make all the time and effort worth it.
:glou:
viewtopic.php?t=140650

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wow! Did I evermore have some catching up to do. This is just phenomenal for lack of a better word. i can't imagine how long this must have taken. I think what would be fun would be to introduce a male doll into all these Shenanigans and walk in behind the girls as they're bent over like this and "pork" one of them from behind. I guess that would have to be under the urlmature tab, however. :mrgreen:
Attachments
SBb (12).jpg
SBb (12).jpg (186.51 KiB) Viewed 555 times

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

The girls are very sexy and you take amazing pictures in their hot outfits but what shines through to me is how you tell a story with the images. I can almost hear the dialogue you convey with subtle posing and angles. I am really impressed and appreciate you sharing what must have been many days of labor.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gogodolls »

What a fantastic and very sexy photo shoot! :onfire: :onfire: Your girls are absolutely gorgeous and I love the personality of each of them! 😍

BRAVO! 📷👏👏👏
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

shigowa68
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shigowa68 »

Thanks guys.

I don`t think the girls said much during that one, apart from the odd moans, groans and squeeeeel!
It really did take on a life of it`s own. I just let them do their thing.
Sadly male dolls don`t do it for me and besides the girls much prefer real meat, not Quorn. I`m not just here to wash their dirty underwear you know, and who wants to see my saggy ass. No way a urlmature tab will cover that sight.

Surgery has restarted, but what ever you do, don`t complement Ronnie on her T-Rex impression unless you want the most limp wristed slap ever.
Attachments
1669212851921.jpg
1669212851921.jpg (562.53 KiB) Viewed 469 times
viewtopic.php?t=140650

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

shigowa68 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 6:21 pm Surgery has restarted, but what ever you do, don`t complement Ronnie on her T-Rex impression unless you want the most limp wristed slap ever.
Then instead I'll just mention I like her bra and hope the procedure goes well

INFORMATIONS