www.wmdolls.com

Why I need a male doll.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Re: Why I need a male doll.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Yep. They have them bigger than shoes. The pegs from the standing feet dig into the foam padding on the top so the feet don't slide.

These are what I use: (they also have ones for bare floors)
Attachments
81Dr7zhz3SL._AC_UL320_.jpg
81Dr7zhz3SL._AC_UL320_.jpg (7.6 KiB) Viewed 431 times
"The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM": (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Yep. They have them bigger than shoes. The pegs from the standing feet dig into the foam padding on the top so the feet don't slide.

These are what I use: (they also have ones for bare floors)
Thanks so much, Z. :lol:

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

Hi TrueBlue!
I am sorry you have had to come to the doll world in the way you and your husband have, but am still glad you are here. So in some ways you do have an advantage over some new people who get a doll, as you are probably more aware of body mechanics then most. If you don't mind me asking what equipment to you and your husband have for his care? Much of the same equipment can be used to move the doll around. If you do not have equipment, your husband can speak to his doctor, as they can prescribe and often order it for you.

I have a thread on equipment I have made and purchased. Most of the things I use to move my guys around I made, but I am big into DIY. A furniture dolly is an easy to come by way of moving your doll around. You will need a piece of heavy cardboard or a thin sheet of plywood to support the back of the doll on the dolly.

Here is the thing to keep in mind, and if what I am about to say gets me in trouble with the forum, so be it. Be care of vendors who prey on people's situations. I have had some bad experiences and I know other people have had bad experiences with vendors that have been vetted by TDF. Most vendors on the forum are great, but ask around of actual members before selecting a vendor. I know of a couple of vendors that are reputable and if you want send me a PM and I will share that information with you.

Fortunately, you have some time, since you are needing to save up for purchasing your doll. Most good vendors take care of the import tax and shipping, this is something to ask for, when talking to your vendor, as things done in Australia is different then in the States, where I live. Please understand this is a very different industry then any other and you need to be very specific with your order when dealing with any vendor so that you get the doll you paid for, and to make sure the vendor will work with you if there are issues, because there is almost always some issues.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hi, muesky6969. Thank you for the warm welcome to the forum. The only equipment I have for my husband's care is a shower chair as he finds standing hard with the nerve pain in his legs. He's incredibly lucky to be able to walk - although his walk is now a slow shuffle. I'm interested to read your thread about the equipment you've made and bought to move your dolls around. The 2 pieces of equipment I've considered is a furniture dolly and a wheelchair. (Thanks for that tip about putting the plywood on the dolly to support the doll's back. That's really clever. And I can get a wheelchair reasonably cheap on ebay.) I don't see why your advice to me about vendors should get you into trouble with the forum - after all, I'm a new member here who needs the knowledge and wisdom of other doll owners like you to assist me on my journey before I purchase my doll. And since I don't have a lot of money and am actively saving up for my doll, I really don't want to have a bad experience when I finally buy one. I appreciate your honesty more than you know and I'm very grateful for it. I'm hoping I can buy my doll from an Australian vendor as I'm not sure if an overseas vendor would include the taxes on the doll in the final price. I will definitely PM you about those reputable vendors - and thanks for your advice to be very specific with any vendors I may deal with. That's a very good point. I'm very grateful for you and other members here who have my back as a future doll owner.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: In a dollman-sion. Housed with dolls. With ash remains of two dearly departed and a live parrot.

Post by Z-Dollman »

Lets be real for a moment though, TB-22. The only opinion that matters is that of the Dollman. I know, its hard to accept reality, I had a hard time with myself. You'd think being right as often as I am, that I'd be used to it by now. But I guess even people as awesome as I am have their issues. But this isn't really about me. Its about Muesky and the simple fact that everything she knows is nothing that I taught her, but everything I know was taught to me by others and myself and therefore, I am the true teacher.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

Does anyone have info on which Male dolls are made especially strong in the shoulders and elbows to enable them to hold their weight up enogh to allow someone to lie underneath without being crushed? This would also require upper arms to be made longer and right now many of these dolls have too short upper arms ostensibly to reduce weight. Surely there are a lot of Male owners of Male dolls who prefer bottom too.

Perhaps some owners and vendors could post data showing width of chest, length of upper arms from underarm to elbow and show photos of six Male dolls in the face down position balancing weight on forearms?

Also if would be great to show the best doll heads for kissing showing their tongue as its able to extend along with, length of tongue etc

The other measurement needed is length from middle of mouth to middle of penis insertion hole. If you are going to make a doll for lying under then make it kissable also. I see XY 168 nd Qita Doll Caibing both have female bodies sculpted from real woman with longer torsos so it would be great to see this measurement correspond on Male bodies too. Seems to me Dollman mentioned one of his Qita torsos had equivalent torso length to a 5'9" Male to that measurement would be great if he would post it?? Thanking in advance Dollman:)

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I can lay underneath my WM 160cm males. It does take effort, but can be achieved.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

@Jazzman I can certainly do that later this evening. But I know its not comparable to a 5'9". When I did my original comparison, it was to a 5'3". But I'll just do a length measurement with a tape measure and post a pic of it.

muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by muesky6969 »

jazzman wrote:Does anyone have info on which Male dolls are made especially strong in the shoulders and elbows to enable them to hold their weight up enogh to allow someone to lie underneath without being crushed? This would also require upper arms to be made longer and right now many of these dolls have too short upper arms ostensibly to reduce weight. Surely there are a lot of Male owners of Male dolls who prefer bottom too.

Perhaps some owners and vendors could post data showing width of chest, length of upper arms from underarm to elbow and show photos of six Male dolls in the face down position balancing weight on forearms?

Also if would be great to show the best doll heads for kissing showing their tongue as its able to extend along with, length of tongue etc

The other measurement needed is length from middle of mouth to middle of penis insertion hole. If you are going to make a doll for lying under then make it kissable also. I see XY 168 nd Qita Doll Caibing both have female bodies sculpted from real woman with longer torsos so it would be great to see this measurement correspond on Male bodies too. Seems to me Dollman mentioned one of his Qita torsos had equivalent torso length to a 5'9" Male to that measurement would be great if he would post it?? Thanking in advance Dollman:)
My E'agle is a Qita 5'9", and his body is well proportioned, very well proportioned. I love his body, deep chest, not weirdly muscular with strong looking thighs. The down size is he is 145lbs. You do not want to get stuck under him. Matter of fact I cannot even contemplate having him on top of me, that is not a 911 call I want to make, even if I could get to the phone.. JS LOL!!!

I am in the process of reducing his weight but it is a gruesome, time consuming process. My goal is to get his weight under 100lbs. The 5'7" doll of the same model is 125lbs and I don't know if they make a smaller size model of him. But other then the weight I like his body the best of all my dolls. Just let Xiel or Agares know I said that, it may hurt their feelings. A lot of the dolls have very thin chests, so if you look at them from the side they look really skinny but Qita's dolls are normal thickness of a human body, which is why they are heavier then other dolls the same height.
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

Ah, come on Muesky, live a little. Haven't you ever seen the show "Sex sent me to the ER"? That show is funny as hell. I've yet to see a sex doll episode though.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Lets be real for a moment though, TB-22. The only opinion that matters is that of the Dollman. I know, its hard to accept reality, I had a hard time with myself. You'd think being right as often as I am, that I'd be used to it by now. But I guess even people as awesome as I am have their issues. But this isn't really about me. Its about Muesky and the simple fact that everything she knows is nothing that I taught her, but everything I know was taught to me by others and myself and therefore, I am the true teacher.
Ah, Z - I love how modest and humble you are. *laughing*

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:Ah, come on Muesky, live a little. Haven't you ever seen the show "Sex sent me to the ER"? That show is funny as hell. I've yet to see a sex doll episode though.
Gee, Z, I've never heard of that show before. I'll have to see if I can stream it somehow. I'm intrigued.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

DG wrote:I can lay underneath my WM 160cm males. It does take effort, but can be achieved.
That's good to know: with my back issue, it looks like my only choice will be a 160cm WM doll.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

true_blue22 wrote:
Z-Dollman wrote:Lets be real for a moment though, TB-22. The only opinion that matters is that of the Dollman. I know, its hard to accept reality, I had a hard time with myself. You'd think being right as often as I am, that I'd be used to it by now. But I guess even people as awesome as I am have their issues. But this isn't really about me. Its about Muesky and the simple fact that everything she knows is nothing that I taught her, but everything I know was taught to me by others and myself and therefore, I am the true teacher.
Ah, Z - I love how modest and humble you are. *laughing*
I actually cannot stand 'over-confident' or conceited people which is why I make fun of them so much. Especially the ones who use less-confident and vulnerable people as 'punching bags'.

Z-Dollman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Z-Dollman »

DG wrote:I can lay underneath my WM 160cm males. It does take effort, but can be achieved.
I want pictures. lol

INFORMATIONS