www.wmdolls.com

Why I need a male doll.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
muesky6969
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Why I need a male doll.

Post by muesky6969 »

Z-Dollman wrote:All I will say is don't be surprised IF it happens.

When I was first considering a doll about five years before I got my first one, it was so I could have a 'fuck buddy'. I had been using life size "male butts" and dildos for that purpose and wanted a whole "body" to make 'my bitch'. lol. But when I first ordered Daniel, my first doll, I became emotionally attached before I even got him. Since your husband won't be caring for or interacting with the doll, you are probably right. But he should still be prepared for YOU forming a bond with the doll. I don't see this as being a problem for either of you, I just think that being aware of all the potential 'reactions' you both may or may not have will just better prepare you for life with your doll. I know I was going nuts trying to figure out my emotions when I ordered my first doll, Daniel (whose body is now possessed by EJ, so he has been reincarnated as a torso)
To be honest a big part of what lead me to getting a dolls was the sexual aspect of it. It took a while before Xiel finally made it home, as I had several vendors try to rip me off. But when I got the factory pictures, it was like how Z described, I started having these feelings I didn't understand, for an "inanimate" object I did even have yet. The day I bonded with Xiel was about 6 days after he came home, when I was bathing him. Here I am out on my back deck with him, in the standing frame I built, literally hosing down with a garden hose, and as I was washing him I started crying. Just stood there hugging his wet body and crying. It wasn't till I re-sculpted his face that I allowed myself to love him, but I do. So there is that.

I don't know if you will bond with your doll, as I have with mine but this is something you and your husband need to be prepared for. And there is a lot of things he can do to help take care of the doll. Maybe picking a few outfits he like may be part of that. I am just saying the more your husband is involved the better for both of you. As for him participating during intimate times, well we can chat about in a PM.. :wink:
Morghana The Doll Witch!! Where I take Science and a little bit of Magic to make my dolls their very best selves...

Morghana's Doll Emporium Thread
viewtopic.php?f=229&t=145649[/i]

Check out “The TPE DOLL EMPORIUM”: (Featuring: Z-Dollman & Morghana the Doll Witch)!!!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCybCey ... AgqYdgmSXg

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Z-Dollman wrote:But when I first ordered Daniel, my first doll, I became emotionally attached before I even got him. Since your husband won't be caring for or interacting with the doll, you are probably right. But he should still be prepared for YOU forming a bond with the doll. I don't see this as being a problem for either of you, I just think that being aware of all the potential 'reactions' you both may or may not have will just better prepare you for life with your doll.
Some wise words there, Z. I think it highly likely that I will form an emotional bond with my future doll. And I don't think it would bother my husband if that happened. So, I'm curious to know - did you feel an emotional connection to your first doll when you saw him on the website? Or was it when factory photos were sent to you?

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

muesky6969 wrote: But when I got the factory pictures, I started having these feelings I didn't understand, for an "inanimate" object I did even have yet. The day I bonded with Xiel was about 6 days after he came home, when I was bathing him. Here I am out on my back deck with him, in the standing frame I built, literally hosing down with a garden hose, and as I was washing him I started crying. Just stood there hugging his wet body and crying. It wasn't till I re-sculpted his face that I allowed myself to love him, but I do. So there is that. I don't know if you will bond with your doll, as I have with mine but this is something you and your husband need to be prepared for. And there is a lot of things he can do to help take care of the doll. Maybe picking a few outfits he like may be part of that. I am just saying the more your husband is involved the better for both of you. As for him participating during intimate times, well we can chat about in a PM.. :wink:
Oh, muesky6969, thank you for sharing that beautiful experience of bonding with Xiel. I found that very touching. I think there's a real possibility that I will bond with my future doll emotionally. Only time will tell. Hey, that's a great idea about letting hubby get involved with choosing clothes for the doll! I never thought of that, so thank you. :lol: It would be nice if hubby felt like he was a part of the process.

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

KevLover wrote:Thank you for sharing. I think it is in these situations that sex dolls and male dolls are the ideal option. Good luck
Hi, KevLover. Thank you for your kind thoughts. I'm sure everyone has a unique story about why they want and need a doll. I do see a male doll as the ideal solution in my situation.

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

anyone bought the new SM lightweight male yet?

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Not I...
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

Hi True_Blue,
I know I'm two years late to the thread, but I just came across your story here and wanted to say I hope you're a family member here who has found friends who admire your for your strength and your love for your hubby who seems like a hell-of-a-guy too!
Your story is truly touching, and while I can't imagine how difficult many days must be for you both, I do hope there are more better days!
I did want to ask though, if you have got a doll, and how are things for you and your husband?

The Doll Advocate
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Doll Advocate »

Silly idea .......
But how about have him lay on the bed ,and put a strap on on him .
You already have ( his) body......that's the expensive part.
I think they even male silicone shorts that have an erect penis molded on them.
I know they have the opposite for men that want the asthetic of having a vagina.

Just some ideas I don't know if you thought about .
I do applaud you for your loyalty ,a very admirable and hard to find trait these days .

Welcome to TDF! And nice to formally meet you here!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

HoneyHose wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:32 am Hi True_Blue,
I know I'm two years late to the thread, but I just came across your story here and wanted to say I hope you're a family member here who has found friends who admire your for your strength and your love for your hubby who seems like a hell-of-a-guy too!
Your story is truly touching, and while I can't imagine how difficult many days must be for you both, I do hope there are more better days!
I did want to ask though, if you have got a doll, and how are things for you and your husband?
Hi, HoneyHose! Thank you for stopping by to read this thread. Yes, I've made a few good friends here on the Forum - both male and female - and I'm truly grateful for their friendship and support. Since my husband's accident, I've had to be stronger than I ever imagined I could be. But I get through it one day at a time. 5 months after I started this thread, my doll arrived. (3rd of September, 2021.) He's definitely made me a lot happier. And not just because of the sex - he's wonderful to cuddle with at night. (My husband has severe nerve pain since his injury in 2011. He's often up late at night with pain and doesn't want to disturb my sleep. So we've had separate bedrooms for the past 12 years. Before Erik arrived, I had slept alone for 10 years.) I'm very lucky that my husband has been so accepting of Erik. I didn't want to buy any clothes for him before he arrived as I wanted to know his exact measurements first. Hubby very kindly let Erik have a couple of pairs of his boxer shorts until I could get clothes for him. I'm happy to say that things have worked out wonderfully since Erik got here. And thank you for caring enough to ask. :D There's a link to Erik's thread below if you would like to see some pics of him.
My one and only Erik Kirk: WM 160cm, TPE, fair skin tone, #78 head.
Weight (including head): 36.8kg/81.1 lbs
500-year-old vampire who finds my blood irresistible.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

Link to Erik's thread: viewtopic.php?t=147308

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Anastasia wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 11:49 am Silly idea .......
But how about have him lay on the bed ,and put a strap on on him .
You already have ( his) body......that's the expensive part.
I think they even male silicone shorts that have an erect penis molded on them.
I know they have the opposite for men that want the asthetic of having a vagina.

Just some ideas I don't know if you thought about .
I do applaud you for your loyalty ,a very admirable and hard to find trait these days .

Welcome to TDF! And nice to formally meet you here!
Hi, Anastasia. Thanks for the warm welcome. It's nice to meet you, too. I see that you've been a member here for 6 months, so welcome to TDF, too. I use dildos with O-ring underwear on Erik because I was disappointed with his WM penis attachments. Anyway, it's a good thing: I've bought different lengths/girths/shapes of dildo which means I can choose whichever dick I'm in the mood for at the time. Can't do that with a human guy! :D And yes, loyalty seems to be lacking in a lot of relationships these days.

Tip for newbies: be careful who you take advice from - established members can make hundreds - or thousands - of posts without owning a doll. Which means they have no practical experience in doll care.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

ReHi True_Blue,
So glad to hear things are working out and you've found a great companion in Erik!
Thanks for the link that I checked out, and if that was Halloween, I can't imagine Christmas and New Year's!!
I got my Desiree (oh, I am a male btw!) last July 2022 out of the desire for sex of course, but have found that I enjoy her presence not only in bed, but also in my office while I work (I work from home and have since '89, so it's not Covid driven!...lol...), in the living room while watching TV or enjoying the fireplace, and even seducing each other at the bar where I got my avatar. 😉
I'm guessing Erik has his own wardrobe too beyond his cum-hither shorts, as I've found getting clothes and lingerie is half the fun (I get a cheap but huge variety from AliExpress) so Desiree has a full 4 shelves in "our closet".
But also, as you would have discovered by now, the other half of the fun is in the dressing! 😁
Anyways, I digress....

All the best to all 3 of you, and I hope more happiness continues to find you and your hubby!

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

Hey, HoneyHose. Thanks for your kind thoughts. We did a Sexy Santa photo shoot last year. You can check it out here if you like:
viewtopic.php?t=147308&start=285
We love taking pics for Halloween but aren't into New Year celebrations. I'm really happy to hear that Desiree has fulfilled not only your desire for sex, but companionship. Yes, they're called sex dolls, but they also provide companionship which is just as important in my opinion. Erik has a small selection of clothes which has slowly grown over time. I hardly buy new clothes for myself but I make the effort for him. It's hard to find clothes that will fit him properly as he's larger than the average boy, but smaller than the average man. (He's a men's Extra Small.) I do enjoy buying new clothes for him and modifying his shirts by sewing zippers onto the back to make dressing him much easier. (Although I do find undressing him more enjoyable.) :wink: Lucky Desiree, having 4 shelves of clothing in your closet. I'm sure she's very grateful for that. :D We wish you and Desiree continued happiness in the future, too.

HoneyHose

Post by HoneyHose »

true_blue22 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 9:20 pm Hey, HoneyHose. Thanks for your kind thoughts. We did a Sexy Santa photo shoot last year. You can check it out here if you like:
viewtopic.php?t=147308&start=285
We love taking pics for Halloween but aren't into New Year celebrations. I'm really happy to hear that Desiree has fulfilled not only your desire for sex, but companionship. Yes, they're called sex dolls, but they also provide companionship which is just as important in my opinion. Erik has a small selection of clothes which has slowly grown over time. I hardly buy new clothes for myself but I make the effort for him. It's hard to find clothes that will fit him properly as he's larger than the average boy, but smaller than the average man. (He's a men's Extra Small.) I do enjoy buying new clothes for him and modifying his shirts by sewing zippers onto the back to make dressing him much easier. (Although I do find undressing him more enjoyable.) :wink: Lucky Desiree, having 4 shelves of clothing in your closet. I'm sure she's very grateful for that. :D We wish you and Desiree continued happiness in the future, too.
Well!! It looks like someone is well into Christmas with her man!! I had never thought of that "ambiance bed lighting"....good show!
Yes, finding clothes that fit a doll can be a challenge I've found, but once I got Desiree's measurements, then it became fun shopping for things that fit, especially with a small waist!
I only recently was able to find ONE pair of extra short jeans shorts that fit her, but everything I've ordered has been very inexpensive and I also go as much as possible for items that have no shipping charges....but bottom line is the items must be sexy!.....hence the filled shelves as I do enjoy her as my fantasy too, but the shopping is sexy fun, even when I "window shop" online and watch the hot outfits, but I've found she has all the hot outfits she could use, so I'm not really ordering again, although I looked forward to the arrivals of the clothes for the fun of changing her into them....which you know all about! :wink:

true_blue22
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by true_blue22 »

I'm glad that you enjoyed checking out our Xmas photos, HoneyHose. I never used string lights before Erik arrived. But now I always have a set on the bed - they're very handy if there's a blackout. I do enjoy nice mood lighting for intimate encounters - I also have an aurora/star projector on my bedside table that fills my walls and ceiling with a rainbow of moving colours. It's beautiful! I'm glad that you were able to find clothes that fit Desiree - items that are sexy and for a reasonable price. I got Erik a couple of t-shirts from AliExpress as well as some fitted boxer shorts. Things do take a couple of weeks to arrive, but I don't care since it saves me money. Does Desiree have her own thread? If so, drop the link here - I'd love to see some pics of her. :D

Xius Man

Post by Xius Man »

Your husband really cares for you. To put your feelings in front of his. I salute him for being considerate of your needs.
I wish my marriage could have been more like that. She didn't care about my needs even though she refused to meet them.
I can literally count on both Hands the amount of times we were intimate in 14 years.
And now that I'm sick with long haul syndrome. I couldn't meet the needs of any woman who was interested. I am to tired all the time and if I get in the mood I can't sustain it.
I have what's called D.E. no not dyslexic E.D. with E.D. ya can't get it up. With D.E. ya can get it up but not off. It can take days weeks or months.
Now having that and being exhausted all the time is messed up.
So when it comes to getting a Synthetic wife girlfriend husband lover ect can really help us feel more normal.
Happiness is when you are understood, Great Happiness is when you are loved. Real happiness is when you love.
Confucious

INFORMATIONS