sanhuiofficial.com

Flexi-neck Connector Head Stand?

Established since 2002, Sanhui Model Making Co.,Ltd has been endeavoring in the creation and the making of life-like female dolls in various sizes and materials. Our products range from anime models to life-sized and altered-proportion platinum silicone love dolls. The dolls are anatomically correct with fully functional orifices to the intimate touch and feel of a real lady with curvy figure from Yoga coaching.
manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Flexi-neck Connector Head Stand?

Post by manobon »

Is there a head stand for the newer Sanhui heads with the flexi-neck connector?

manobon
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Flexi-neck Connector Head Stand?

Post by manobon »

Nay? Any ideas for one?

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

Hi, I want to share my negative experience with the stand and why I won't use it anymore.

First off I love sanhui and everything they make. I am completely biased for them. After 9 moths of using the stand I noticed the stand was a contributing factor that encouraged my dolls neck bolt to loosen just a bit over time. Eventually from normal and gentle loving wear and tear, the female end inside her skull that the bolt screws into became stripped. A quick fix with glue I think p900 fixed this problem. And I have had to re glue the bolt and move on with no injury.

My issue with the stand is that there IS enough support for the weight of the skull, however it's method of connection which is solely based on the neck bolt being inserted into a small hole on the apex of the stand braces ALL the weight on that tiny area. If the head is just sitting there minding its own business there is obviously not a lot of stress on the bolt. However the tight connection means I have to YANK the head out of the stand and there is little room for being gentle. Again this all happened over months of use.

This isn't a complaint, it's me sharing my experience with the stand. At first it's an excellent idea and cool for display and all that. I have since migrated to a neck pillow with tiny beads that holds the head fine but is useless for display.

Anyway keep Dolling,
Manabu

Flaneur123

Post by Flaneur123 »

MANABU wrote:Hi, I want to share my negative experience with the stand and why I won't use it anymore.

First off I love sanhui and everything they make. I am completely biased for them. After 9 moths of using the stand I noticed the stand was a contributing factor that encouraged my dolls neck bolt to loosen just a bit over time. Eventually from normal and gentle loving wear and tear, the female end inside her skull that the bolt screws into became stripped. A quick fix with glue I think p900 fixed this problem. And I have had to re glue the bolt and move on with no injury.

My issue with the stand is that there IS enough support for the weight of the skull, however it's method of connection which is solely based on the neck bolt being inserted into a small hole on the apex of the stand braces ALL the weight on that tiny area. If the head is just sitting there minding its own business there is obviously not a lot of stress on the bolt. However the tight connection means I have to YANK the head out of the stand and there is little room for being gentle. Again this all happened over months of use.

This isn't a complaint, it's me sharing my experience with the stand. At first it's an excellent idea and cool for display and all that. I have since migrated to a neck pillow with tiny beads that holds the head fine but is useless for display.

Anyway keep Dolling,
Manabu
Could you make some pics for more clear explanations because I don’t understand anything.
I have no Sanhui but I’m curious
4Woods AI Doll Max Marina 2019 : viewtopic.php?f=41&t=148985

MANABU
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MANABU »

I will do. Gimme a day.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

Yep, gotta be a firm fit on the doll or it falls off during enthusiastic moments
These fittings are getting better but not perfect yet
Some type of hand operated release would be the (more expensive) way to go, air hose connectors have them :)

INFORMATIONS