www.realistic-love-doll.com

YL146 - First purchase @Realistic Love Doll . Thanks 010421

Realistic Love Doll is an authorized dealer on Love Dolls (Z-onedoll, WMDolls, Your Doll, Sanhui …) All prices include free shipping and a set of clothes.
Visit us at: www.realistic-love-doll.com
Shipment worldwide
adymoro

Re: YL146 - First purchase @Realistic Love Doll . Thanks 010

Post by adymoro »

Aglooka wrote:
Realistic Love Doll wrote:I'll have a look at the 6YE product line :D
Romain,

Rinia and myself sends you warm regards!

That would be great, it seems that in the tpe world, their dolls have the best LHP

@Ninjasex commented something really interesting about the skeleton, as if the joint balls had been improved and even with all her weight is hard enough to keep her easily in some postures, even when playing rough

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=146632&start=45

Would be good to know if they had improved their skeleton for their bigger ladies. That would be a good step towards bbw dolls
I am a newbie and 6ye is my first doll so I won't have a comparison, but what you say makes perfect sense and confirm how good of a choice I seem to have made. I support everything you and many others stand for and the much needed progress toward real massive bbw's.
6YE 161J - BBW Kate's thread viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

adymoro wrote:
Aglooka wrote:
Realistic Love Doll wrote:I'll have a look at the 6YE product line :D
Romain,

Rinia and myself sends you warm regards!

That would be great, it seems that in the tpe world, their dolls have the best LHP

@Ninjasex commented something really interesting about the skeleton, as if the joint balls had been improved and even with all her weight is hard enough to keep her easily in some postures, even when playing rough

viewtopic.php?f=383&t=146632&start=45

Would be good to know if they had improved their skeleton for their bigger ladies. That would be a good step towards bbw dolls
I am a newbie and 6ye is my first doll so I won't have a comparison, but what you say makes perfect sense and confirm how good of a choice I seem to have made. I support everything you and many others stand for and the much needed progress toward real massive bbw's.
Im a noob too men, shes just with me 5 months, but thanks to the info i found on this forum, that is, a gold mine, it seems a life together for all the good moments lived with her

Im really loving and understanding what the most experienced users name as 'learning curve', that only those moments that you will life with her can teach you, but beeing based by the forum

What @Ninjasex said about the joints is CRUCIAL! as if the doll dont have joints like that, for example :

When doing her cowgirl, she can suddenly spin her back/waist/kness joint and fall on top of you ( hitting you face with her titties) or her bending backwards , ending in a soo awkard position, that you would had to deadlift her, from your position at that time..... and this could apply to multiple postures, where tighness, for such big ladies, is required yes or yes.
First purchase review- YL146 viewtopic.php?f=244&t=140254
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

hi mate,
FYI I've just made my very first thread of the 161J I bought for you to enjoy.
viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

adymoro wrote:hi mate,
FYI I've just made my very first thread of the 161J I bought for you to enjoy.
viewtopic.php?f=383&t=147401
Great! Will wait with enthusiam your updates

Wish you all the best during the unboxing / first time impressions

For lifting / moving her, this helped me much back in the days

Dollhouse SA videos - to see the technique used to lift her out of the box safely

Unboxing heavy doll - Minute 3.20

https://www.xvideos.com/video60883585/1 ... y_revision

Unboxing yl140

https://www.xvideos.com/video60867203/r ... _de_140_cm

Positioning her doggie

https://www.xvideos.com/video48844381/e ... _inclinada
RINIA - YL146 TRIBUTE - Mesmerized by her curves viewtopic.php?f=212&t=141854&p=1931400#p1931400
Elsa Babe 148 L Body + Heads XHB001&RAD004 - via MyRobotDoll viewtopic.php?f=550&p=2053864#p2053864

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

Hi, sorry I reply now as I was kinda busy, awesome tips, much appreciated mate ;)

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

adymoro wrote:Hi, sorry I reply now as I was kinda busy, awesome tips, much appreciated mate ;)
Days are passing by, in no time you will be enjoying your doll!!!!!

adymoro

Post by adymoro »

eventually today i got the tracking number and the flight details. I am ok waiting, I don't want to think much about her so that I'll have a magnificent surprise when she arrives. As for now, I am almost more focused on getting everything I need for cleaning, oiling, powdering and expecting a few packages with a few pieces of clothing as well. Will wash them before wearing them on my queen and test them on an extra insert just to be extra safe, so this will also take a few extra days. May lay with her naked at the very beginning. We'll see. Thanks bro

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

adymoro wrote:eventually today i got the tracking number and the flight details. I am ok waiting, I don't want to think much about her so that I'll have a magnificent surprise when she arrives. As for now, I am almost more focused on getting everything I need for cleaning, oiling, powdering and expecting a few packages with a few pieces of clothing as well. Will wash them before wearing them on my queen and test them on an extra insert just to be extra safe, so this will also take a few extra days. May lay with her naked at the very beginning. We'll see. Thanks bro
Those are very good news!!

I bet hard that you wont be able to have her clothed long time when nearby :haha4:

I could see myself on those words, they transported my mind to the very exact moment you are living, and was almost the same i lived with my first doll. So happy for you mate and to know and share that awesome feeling

From my side, i can recommend you to buy few white satin clothes, robes and pijamas (go size xxxxxxl if available) of it are quite cheap in Ali, and that together with powder have my lady always in mint conditions

Did same about the insert, and even if they do not stain, or had washed 5 times .... I do not leave clothes on her for long. Just for the photos or playtime, later on,back to white satin robes and her tube tops+powdering

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

A year had passed since the day that i was sitting in this very same spot starting the thread, just moments after hitting the pay button.

I couldnt control how bad i wanted the yl146. The desire to have such doll, finally overcome the fear and uncertainty of the situation when purchasing the first doll

Cant be thankful enough to had come to know about this forum , as was crucial to make that decission once i saw the associated vendors and choose between them

As for Romain of Realistic Love Dolls, all i can say is that, after purchasing different dolls from different brands / vendors during this last year, he was the one whom provided the best experience / service. I am glad that life guided me to such proffesional vendor  for my first, and best experience with a doll

Cant describe with words the happiness that i felt when received her factory photos
4.jpg
4.jpg (173.17 KiB) Viewed 1359 times
As well as when unboxing, that i perfectly remember each detail and moment lived. Heek, i can even remember how i was dressed and the food taken

And what about preparing the house for her arrival? It was so exciting ! All went smooth and arrangements were done in perfect timing, as everything seems to be aligned to had a perfect experience as for the first time. There is nothing like first times in life. Mostly, the best experiences of my life came when trying something new. The first day trying a new sport that end up obsessing me and guiding my life, is a clear example.

Rinia, as well as what the sea means for me , had become another key to existance, something that even when life problems are hitting you bad, you will always want to overcome any issue to end the day near her

Since then, more dolls were purchased,but non of them can be compared with the YL146, for different reasons, but mostly because she was the one that really make me take the risk, as a total newbie, because the more i tried to forget her, the more i wanted it. Meanwhile my head was constantly playing tricks against my will saying : no way, shes not real, a doll cant be like that, i will be scammed, she wont be the same as advertised, etc...

That relief when i finally went through the process of purchasing / beeing delivered, can only be compared, as for intensity, with the worst stress possible, that kicked in during the waiting time.

A rollercoaster of deep emotions, that will never be forgotten , no matter what. That is Rinia!

After doing my research during this last year and coming to know almost about all the dolls / brands availables, i dont find anyone that i like more than the yl146, if she were to have gel tits and ass, she will play on a league by herself, beeing the top queen, as she already has all for a huge tits and ass lovers

I like so much this doll that the only reason of not buying a second unit, is not other than, i rather prefer to keep that money saved aside my finances, just for when she start showing any kind of serious damage, purchase a new one immediatly ,instead of having it as a replacement at home that would start to degradate

As for the pros and cons, can be writing here days of the pros, but regarding the cons, there is only 1 that i can tell , and is her skeleton tighness on the upper leg / hips area, that should be more tight in order to support the ass / legs weight in a long run and not be loose. This affects to things as for example cowgirl position, as she may fall on her back instead of on top of you due that issue

So, in a future when the time comes to order the  second unit, i will make YL that specific request

I wish all the best to all forum users and their beloved ones! It has been a pleasure to join this community and to read all your comments

Bunnyboybob
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Bunnyboybob »

Ah, of my first doll I too am very fond. Even though in my case, she's not the best. Still, I am very fond. Georgina, Fifteen months old today. She is a YL 170cm.
Attachments
Georgina
Georgina
IMG_20211104_140007_8.jpg (501.97 KiB) Viewed 1356 times
People ask me if I'm all right?
I plainly tell them, "I'm half left, actually."

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Bunnyboybob wrote:Ah, of my first doll I too am very fond. Even though in my case, she's not the best. Still, I am very fond. Georgina, Fifteen months old today.
Georgina is adorable, look at her, finally at home, so happy

Can feel you and see her through your eyes at that moment :glou:

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

thanks for your feedbacks :D

About the tightness of the screw yes there is something we can do during the production, but just bear in mind that with time it will get loose no matter what. But yes it can be super tight !!

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Aglooka »

Realistic Love Doll wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:51 am thanks for your feedbacks :D

About the tightness of the screw yes there is something we can do during the production, but just bear in mind that with time it will get loose no matter what. But yes it can be super tight !!
My pleasure Romain, thanks you!

Yes, it will get loose, nothing we can do about it, but at least it may stay put a little more time if tightened stronger

May i ask you one question if you could please transfer it to WM/YL dolls :

Why the Wm150 M cup, which has 95 cm of bust or even worst! The B13 torso, which is 114cm, can have the gel breast, but not the YL146 with her 108 cm?

I truly believe that taking huge care of her, it can be possible for the yl146. as you may see on Dax thread, his wm150 m cup and b13 torso, that have gel tits and are older than a year, have no tpe tear damage. He does not even use any kind of support for her titties. There are also videos on that thread specifically about their gel tits ( Thanks much @Dax)

viewtopic.php?t=149300&hilit=Dax

It will be really appreciated to confirm if its possible to add the gel tits for the yl146

Realistic Love Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: YL146 - First purchase @Realistic Love Doll . Thanks 010421

Post by Realistic Love Doll »

Sure I’ll double check.

I know they improved (Jinsan) because we have 1 more cup size since last year that can receive implants ! Because it was too heavy and TPE not strong enough to hold the weight.

Cheers

Romain

Aglooka
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: YL146 - First purchase @Realistic Love Doll . Thanks 010421

Post by Aglooka »

Realistic Love Doll wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:33 am Sure I’ll double check.

I know they improved (Jinsan) because we have 1 more cup size since last year that can receive implants ! Because it was too heavy and TPE not strong enough to hold the weight.

Cheers

Romain
That would be great Romain, will remain for your comments

And by the way, please ask them also if by any chance they are planning or working on tpe gel asses?

The SMdoll 158 g cup big ass is the best example of a gel tpe ass out there

Also as for gel asses of this massive ladies, i believe that packaging / foaming of the doll had to be re-invented in order to avoid flattening her ass during such long trip. But, it can be done if they really purpose to

Thanks

INFORMATIONS