www.ordoll.com

Weight of the ORdoll 156 E

ORDOLL have been a manufacturer since 2005. Our factory covers over 20000 square meters with professional sculptors and designers, 20 technicians and 230 employees. We specialized in developing, designing, producing and selling fibreglass mannequins for display clothes and cyberskin mannequin for display under wear and breasts. We recently ventured into love dolls. Our first model is OR156 which is 156cm (inclusive of head) with the first Sara head. Designers are working hard to introduce more heads in the coming months. Website: www.ordoll.com
Stig123

Weight of the ORdoll 156 E

Post by Stig123 »

Hello
The ORdoll 156 E is listed for a weight at 27,5 kg.

Can anybody verify this?

I guess it is without the head.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Weight of the ORdoll 156 E

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, yes that will be without head, so you can add at least another 2kg. In comparison, I have an OR156H and she is 33kg with head, very nice weight for such a curvy doll.

Stig123

Post by Stig123 »

Yes, I thought the same. Such a curvy doll with little weight.

Your doll has bigger boobs but it still a bit heavier than the 27.5 kg listed. Maybe they changed the manufactoring process somehow to reduce the weight?

crushthem
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by crushthem »

Stig123 wrote:Hello
The ORdoll 156 E is listed for a weight at 27,5 kg.

Can anybody verify this?

I guess it is without the head.
I need to know this too.
I'm actually interested in the 156 D cup but knowing the real weight of the 156E should be close enough.
To all manufacturers and vendors:
The "profesional photos" of some of your models are totally lacking what potential buyers are really looking for...
We're not buying the dress nor the outfit she's wearing, WHAT WE ACTUALLY NEED TO SEE IS HER FULLY NAKED BODY AND HER LHP FROM MULTIPLE ANGLES AND POSITIONS.
If among all her pictures we're not able to take a good look of all her main private parts, most of us will end up distrusting that particular body type.

INFORMATIONS