reallovesexdolls.com

Hadleigh finally settled on her wing girl(s)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Hadleigh finally settled on her wing girl(s)

Post by Rock13 »

soniawm172cm wrote:YES! Great choices Rock! I just got the factory pics of my new ladies on the 174G yesterday! let's have a party when they have all arrived! Let's start a band
That's great news! Congratulations on your new girl(s). You'll soon have enough of them to start your own choir!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

Nice rock how much longer until she arrives?

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Dolllove1991 wrote:Nice rock how much longer until she arrives?
Ordered on March 24th, currently in production. I asked them to refrain from welding the wrist clevis bolts to facilitate my removal of the factory palm plates and fingers in favor of the MannequinFan hand skeletons and they offered to remove the hand parts at the factory for me. I offered to compensate their time and effort on that by shipping the doll with no makeup, eyebrows, or eyelashes. So, I'm not certain when the status will change from "in production" to "shipped".
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS