Do HR silicone dolls need to be powdered?

IL Doll is owned by Chuanyin Intelligent Technology (Guangzhou) Co., Ltd. ILDoll specializes in producing the latest products and technologies such as hyper realistic painting and weight reduction of silicone dolls. We are committed to developing and producing China’s best realistic dolls, already bringing ILdoll dolls(TPE dolls) to the fore front as the top doll brand in China. Website: www.ildoll.com
Merck Foehurt

Do HR silicone dolls need to be powdered?

Post by Merck Foehurt »

I recently put in an order for the IL140 with the hyper-realistic silicone option, and now I have 1.5 months to prepare for her arrival.
Does IL's silicone blend get tacky if powder isn't applied? I'm planning on cuddling the doll while I sleep, so smooth skin would be nice, but I don't want to wake up with a film on my chest and arms.

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Do HR silicone dolls need to be powdered?

Post by esquisseallure »

Think of powdering as part of maintenance. Imo powdering never last for more than a few days and afterward it gets tacky. Powder her every few days and you'll be good. Also get yourself a half decent powder brush that's meant for makeup as it'll help you only lightly powder your girl.

Everyone likes it different but a full body stocking is my lazy way to be able to snuggle every night and not worry about powdering.

PS: I never powder mine anymore. But I do have mine in a full body stocking 100% of the time.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

I never powdered my IL silicone, she still felt fine. It was the regular, not HR, don't know if that matters.

Merck Foehurt

Post by Merck Foehurt »

Thanks for the replies so far!
Now I'm wondering if I should have created a poll.
I would hate to hide away that HR skin that I payed extra for behind a body stocking, but I might get her an easily removable night shirt for bed time.

Second question that came to mind.
I got her with a removable insert. Is that also made from silicone or will it be made from TPE?
Will I be able to use Vaseline with it, or water-based lube only?

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

It would almost certainly be silicone, and you can't use Vaseline with it.

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

I like to powder Krystal every time me and the wife are going to have playtime with, or maybe to take photos of her, silicone tends to get a bit oily just naturally so the powder calms that down and gives her a nice feel, it does tend to wear off rather quickly , so keeping her covered is preferable, that way dust , dander, lint, and hair will not stick to body.

INFORMATIONS