exdollofficial.com

Summit (152) - Should I care about no oral entry?

The EXDOLL company manufactures high quality, high-end and lifelike silicone dolls. They have been focused on bringing the best silicone sex doll to market since 2009. Every single doll, from the Utopia collection to the RealClone collection, manufactured by EXDOLL, are the fruits of their ingenuity, creativity, and commitment. As EXDOLL has customers in over 100 countries, they remain dedicated to achieving their original purpose of "making the customer's dreams come true". It is their honor to bring you the perfect doll. Either you want a love doll or a collectible art, they will never hesitate to make it happen for you. English Website:https://www.exdollofficial.com/

Moderator: jiayi

sreged
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Summit (152) - Should I care about no oral entry?

Post by sreged »

Hi All,

I'm interested in getting a Summit for my first doll. Probably the 152 due to height and weight.

Should I be concerned about the lack of an oral entry? Do people tend to miss that if it's not there? I've heard people tend not to use the oral entry much in case it causes damage to the head?

Also, at the risk of putting too many questions in a post.... does the 168 Alexa have much of an oral opening? I know that the doll has a tongue, but is there much room in the mouth for anything else?

Looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Sex-Doll-Lover
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Summit (152) - Should I care about no oral entry?

Post by Sex-Doll-Lover »

Summit line has no oral or anal function.

DFan04

Post by DFan04 »

You definitely should care. At the prices they are charging for high end dolls, full functionality in all three entrances should be expected.

Lorna-+DD

Post by Lorna-+DD »

Depends on what you want. I have a WM with implanted hair on her head, no oral. No biggie for me. If you are into oral then ya, it's something you would want presumably. If it's not then doesn't matter that it is not an option, same with anal. You're limiting your potential options that's a personal decision.
You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind. A journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!

AVT100
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AVT100 »

Out of the fun things love dolls can do, I think the oral feature is the least impressive. That said, you may want to experience it for yourself to make the determination. For a lot of people I think the visual aspect of a blowjob is as important as the sensation. Silicone dolls are a lot prettier dolls though and I think the trade off to just have an exquisite and lasting beauty is worth not having an oral function.

AtomicPunk

Post by AtomicPunk »

I agree oral with dolls is visually unappealing. I like Alita's open mouth for kissing, but there's no way I would consider oral with her. There's just something not right to it visually. To my surprise, Alita's mouth is not perpendicular, rather it goes up at about a 30% angle. Not anatomically correct.

Second I think there's the whole "submissive" thing to oral with a doll that doesn't work for me. I associate oral sex with it being something you give to your partner, not being the subject of. The former not really possible with a doll, so that's a pass.

Third, Alta's personality and soul is entirely wrapped up in her head for me. I'd rather keep that preserved as best as possible. One day she'll probably need a new body and that's fine. Replacing her head wouldn't be Alita. :(

Ultimately there's a fair amount of options, pick what's the best for you.
-- The AtomicPunk --
** Alita ** WM 157cm B - #368 || The Life of Alita (link) Alita's Instagram (link) || Visit LIFEOFALITA.COM (link) || Alita's YouTube (link)

kh41kh41
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by kh41kh41 »

It is always an incomplete doll without oral entry. My opinion.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Question rewritten:
Am I getting a sex doll?

Answer:
Maaaaybeeeeeee.

So ... depends if you (a) like oral sex and cumming a in a girl mouth a huge turn-on or (b) you don't care about oral or (c) you don't care about your doll for sex (maybe just photos). If its (b) or (c), then no .. you shouldn't care. But I'm guessing at the fact that you're asking, that you do care.

INFORMATIONS