www.sexdollcanada.com/

PENETRABLE NIPPLES!! WM

We cater to both First-Time and Experienced Doll Buyers offering complete personalized customer service. We guarantee the Most Competitive Prices, carry Local Stock in Toronto and offer a totally unique Friendly Return Service, in addition to the Free Shipping & Customs Clearance. We offer 100% secure and discreet purchases through our Canadian corporation. ALL MODELS AVAILABLE NOW!
L'équipe de Sex Doll Canada, distributeur officiel canadien de grandes marques (6YE, Pipedream, SM Doll, WM Doll, etc.) situé à Toronto, vous offre un service à la clientèle personnalisé entièrement bilingue. Jenny (québécoise) et Rick (ontarien) sont tous deux disponibles pour vous servir via e-mail ou par téléphone.
SlightedshaleD

Re: PENETRABLE NIPPLES!! WM

Post by SlightedshaleD »

This very much frustrates me as I don't see well to begin with. To be fair the example given of the big mac is hardly comparable. Big mac's are fast food ready in 3-5 minutes and dolls are anything but expedient, or cheap. Secondly, you know you're going to eat a big mac even if it looks gross and dribbles everywhere because you know it appeals to your taste having enjoyed them before. Dolls lack any taste or scent and renting tpe is kind of impossible given that it can never be cleaned well enough to share. It would have been nice to see before and after makeup/post processing shots with sliders that can show how the sculpt looks with normal shadows and contours. And a proper colour palette from factory spec with each skin tone to areola/genitalia colour combo represented, which I've yet to see from any vendor. The lack of accurate visual representation of product that leaves the factory (before committing to a non refundable purchase of this size) can cause no small amount of anxiety with a higher than average potential for buyers remorse if the buyer (a visually stimulated individual) can't change the colours themselves to something more appealing in the light of a Canadian day. Surely the makeup artists and photographers are paid a handsome amount for all the extra work they put into primping the product well beyond the average consumers capability, so it wouldn't cost that much extra to toss each factory model on a lazy Susan in natural light with an hd camera for a 10 second unedited video clip of what you're actually buying. An informed buyer is 10x more likely to be a happy buyer. Just my 2 cents.

INFORMATIONS