www.wmdolls.com

Applying makeup

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dummydum

Applying makeup

Post by Dummydum »

Hi gang! I’m ordering my first doll- WM 160 D “Roxy”. Super excited! I haven’t found any info about makeup though... Specifically, can I apply lipstick and mascara to the lovely lady? It would be nice to be able to give her a makeover from time to time. Does anyone know if this will ruin the material (TPE, or are WM heads silicone?) or if there are any brands that work on dolls?

BTW: great forum! I’m glad I found this site and, by extension, siliconelovers.com, before I might have found one of the many sketchy vendors out there.

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Applying makeup

Post by bigchilli »

Lipstick no bother
Mascara can get messy

I use powdered palettes for the eyes
Liquid eyeliner too
Foundation(powedered)
Regular lipstick and gloss

No special makeup needed
Just practice and if you make a mistake,remove with baby oil

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

The most important thing to know about makeup on TPE is that it doesn't blend and feather out the way it does on real skin. It stays pretty much right where you put it unless you hit it with makeup remover and/or baby oil. Some rouges and blushes can be spread around and feathered a bit with a moist foam wedge. Powder-based eye shadow will typically flake away even as you're applying it, especially the metallics, but the part that does stay won't be going anywhere anytime soon. Luckily, makeup remover cream and baby oil will take that off when you want to change it. Most eyeliners will come right off the same way. False eyelashes may not require any mascara since they tend to be full by design. I haven't gotten any good results with lipsticks. Too waxy. Rather, I use lip cremes that can be brushed on precisely and cover well.
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Yes, powder eyeshadow for everything.
I use Makeup Forever brand and it works pretty good.
Also use the proper brush for the job being done.
If you watch how much you put on the brush, and be very careful how you apply it, it will feather out.
1A171ADE-DB1E-4940-9707-73461069F00A.jpeg
1A171ADE-DB1E-4940-9707-73461069F00A.jpeg (2.58 MiB) Viewed 1842 times

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

I use powdered eyeshadow for the eyes and lips. I do not use mascara, as the false eye lashes are pretty dark to begin with and don't usually require mascara. I apply the powdered eye shadow with a traditional eye shadow applicator and then use an eye shadow blush, sometimes a q-tip, to gently blend to the desired effect.
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

Dummydum

Post by Dummydum »

Wow! Thank you all so much! I didn’t think there would be many options so this is good to hear.

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

apply cornflour first, then makeup. the cornflour stops the TPE being so grabby and lets the makeup blend more easily.

I use powder makeup for everything.

Maddie needs her lippy redone a bit here but....
IMG_0270.jpg
IMG_0270.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 1741 times
I generally brush off the excess powder on to a piece of tissue before applying. Work light and build up, dont blob on a large amount then try to spread it out.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

You should watch these tutorials, TBH I haven't tried it out yet but I'm sure they'll help:

[youtube]sCUFC_tvS7M&t[/youtube]

I would buy fake eyebrow wigs and use them on the doll instead of drawing them, my guess is it will make your doll look more realistic. A better full lace human hair wig would also add up to the realism.

amook
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by amook »

bigchilli wrote:Lipstick no bother
Mascara can get messy

Liquid eyeliner too
Foundation(powedered)

No special makeup needed
Does the liquid eyeliner come off easily with baby oil or TPE makeup remover? I did a bit of a mess due to the eyelashes but would like to remove it some another day and reapply from scratch. Many thanks as always!
WM172B (actually C cup now) viewtopic.php?f=215&t=139448
WM #242, Malin
WM #273, Jenny
WM #159, Sanna
FD-Arielle, Frida

bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by bigchilli »

amook wrote:
bigchilli wrote:Lipstick no bother
Mascara can get messy

Liquid eyeliner too
Foundation(powedered)

No special makeup needed
Does the liquid eyeliner come off easily with baby oil or TPE makeup remover? I did a bit of a mess due to the eyelashes but would like to remove it some another day and reapply from scratch. Many thanks as always!
Yes it does
That shit removes everything lol
Honestly though,I even use it to remove the superglue when I redo her eyelashes(it removes all traces of it)

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

amook wrote:Does the liquid eyeliner come off easily with baby oil or TPE makeup remover? I did a bit of a mess due to the eyelashes but would like to remove it some another day and reapply from scratch. Many thanks as always!
I use this magnetic stuff so that I don't have to mess with eyelash glues:

Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to the H2K Ranch

amook
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by amook »

bigchilli wrote: Yes it does
Honestly though,I even use it to remove the superglue when I redo her eyelashes(it removes all traces of it)
I will give that a shot this weekend for sure, much appreciated!
Rock13 wrote: I use this magnetic stuff so that I don't have to mess with eyelash glues:
Many thanks, I've seen these magnetic eyelashes but I was wondering how I can attach them if there is no other eyelash. But actually, this question was relating to a brand new head that I received today which sadly the skin color did not match with the body but proceeded with a workaround and super happy with the results. However, I thought, why not applying more eyeliner (the pointy pen type) but eyelashes got on the way and "messed" my lines. It doesn't look terrible from distance but my "perfectionism disorder" kicks in :lol:
WM172B (actually C cup now) viewtopic.php?f=215&t=139448
WM #242, Malin
WM #273, Jenny
WM #159, Sanna
FD-Arielle, Frida

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

amook wrote:
bigchilli wrote: Yes it does
I will give that a shot this weekend for sure, much appreciated!
Rock13 wrote: I use this magnetic stuff so that I don't have to mess with eyelash glues:
Many thanks, I've seen these magnetic eyelashes but I was wondering how I can attach them if there is no other eyelash. But actually, this question was relating to a brand new head that I received today which sadly the skin color did not match with the body but proceeded with a workaround and super happy with the results. However, I thought, why not applying more eyeliner (the pointy pen type) but eyelashes got on the way and "messed" my lines. It doesn't look terrible from distance but my "perfectionism disorder" kicks in :lol:
Yeah, that's an issue. If I were in your shoes, I'd wait until the TPE starts to reject the glued eyelashes and they begin to separate on their own, then try the magnetics. You can get them at any store that carries cosmetics. You can always go back to the glue type if you don't like them.

Link to the H2K Ranch

INFORMATIONS