www.wmdolls.com

Maddie 158G #233

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bigchilli
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Re: Maddie 158G #233

Post by bigchilli »

8O WOW!
Attachments
FaceApp_1612796010274.jpg
FaceApp_1612796010274.jpg (1.09 MiB) Viewed 1026 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

You know I have a suspicion that Karrot has actually pulled a nice, hot babe and got her to pose as though she's a synth, I mean look at that last pic, I get a stirring in the trouser dept every time I look at her! Agh, this thread is going to cost me money!
Attachments
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (71.64 KiB) Viewed 1025 times

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

bigchilli wrote:8O WOW!
Wow, indeed. That is one beautiful image!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

BuzzCola
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by BuzzCola »

:thumbs_up: nice pic :D
:D Ashley My Zelex 170cm5ft7-C-cup-Silicone- #GE78-2

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

OOOOF..... she's gorgeous :thumbs_up: :thumbs_up:
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

she looks incredible!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Gorgeous!
I absolutely love her hair
Great pics
What he said. What a voluptuous girl you have there! Damn near real! I'd have all the powder kissed off them titties in no time. I'm not into big boobs but this gal sure makes me want to get the same one. This is the stuff dreams are made of.
Attachments
IMG_0080.jpg
IMG_0080.jpg (1.35 MiB) Viewed 965 times

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

She is absolutely intoxicating.

SebX

Post by SebX »

Whoa! Absolutely masterpiece!
Curious question: how much did You paid for this amazing doll??
Photos of my PatiX WM doll:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=139379

gametapz
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by gametapz »

Karrot wrote:
And finally
IMG_0263.jpg
K
The one in the off the shoulder white top is my fave. Technically not topless, but nothing left to the imagination...

So hot!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

lilbitlonely wrote:She is absolutely intoxicating.

Yes, I am pretty much intoxicated 24x7.....Maddie is nice too :whistle:
SebaSan1981 wrote:Whoa! Absolutely masterpiece!
Curious question: how much did You paid for this amazing doll??
I'm UK so around 1300 whole english pounds...
ColColt wrote: ......I'd have all the powder kissed off them titties in no time.........
Is that why my mouth has been so dry these past few days? :whistle: :whistle:

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

SimonSays7
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by SimonSays7 »

[img][img][/img][/img]

Karrot, looking at the 158 on WM's website, (I don't see the 158G?)

I see how your photography and posing is significantly better than many of WM's own shots. On their website, in photos like the WM158 below, I see odd finger positions, lighting that makes the skin clearly look like TPE as opposed to human skin, incorrect eye focus, distorted arm shape, rubbery-looking lips, etc. You have avoided all of these.

I totally get how the art of photography can make these dolls look real. I'm very impressed by the care you take.

At the same time, when I finally buy my first, I'll want to look at some bad photographs too, lol! Because you've made Maddy come to life. It's remarkable. But at the same time, that's photographic and posing skill... I'd need to see the crappy shots as well, because that's more what the doll would be like in real life. And I'd need to know that. I'm afraid I might be dissapointed if I only saw such skilled work.

In other words, your skills are such that they make me shake my head and remember Maddie is a doll! I'm impressed.
Attachments
DSC083657__16046.1577182354.1280.1280.jpg
DSC083657__16046.1577182354.1280.1280.jpg (94.89 KiB) Viewed 907 times

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

SimonSays7 wrote:.................Lots of Stuffs................. :D

Thank you Sir!

My girls are more than just dolls to me, so even when they are simply lying on the bed doing nothing, I ALWAYS pose them naturally and comfortably. After years of doing so I guess it just becomes a natural thing to do, and that obviously comes out in the photos because many have said the same to me. (Humbled)

I dont do a lot of post work on my photos. They are put through Lightroom to tweak the shadows and highlights, sort out any white balance issues and maybe add a Vignette and a smidge of sharpening. I dont put them through a bunch of Photoshop processes to smooth anything out, other than the odd spot removal for where I've missed a bit of fluff or a hair thats messing up my "feng shui". What you see is what I saw and pointed the camera at.

I know for a fact that if I were to put Maddie somewhere with her eyes set dead ahead and her arms and legs rigidly next to her she would look like a doll. It's the subtleties that make all the difference. Eyes slightly to the side, head slightly off vertical, feet crossed, arms not symmetrical, but relaxed, and hair out of her eyes. Also clothes make a difference. It's lovely to have them wearing next to nothing or some kinky undies, but a pair of leggings or jeans and a comfy top is much more what we are used to seeing girls wearing. All those little things add up to making a relaxed and natural pose, and that brings them to life even though they arent moving. Once you get that, your perception of them changes instantly.

The doll you posted may well be the 158G but it looks like she has the double elbow joints which Maddie doesnt. Personally I think they make the elbows look a little weird even if they do allow for a full range of arm bending.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

Karrot wrote:her eyes set dead ahead and her arms and legs rigidly next to her she would look like a doll. It's the subtleties that make all the difference. Eyes slightly to the side, head slightly off vertical, feet crossed, arms not symmetrical, but relaxed, and hair out of her eyes.
I do too much of the first part, not enough of the second. Thank you for listing these tips - it's a checklist for good photos.

SiliconeWorld
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by SiliconeWorld »

WoW! What an awesome beauty! Really gorgeous.

I was reading through your post and as I looked at her wonderful photos I was having the thought, "WHAT A CANDIDATE FOR THE FACEAPP." To my delight as I read through your post I see you had already done so.

Really gives your lady that little "EXTRA" added beauty. She looks so lifelike. Incredible.

INFORMATIONS