www.wmdolls.com

Taken the plunge on my first doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mister Bungle 157
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Taken the plunge on my first doll

Post by Mister Bungle 157 »

What a pretty lady. Congratulations on the arrival of your new friend. :thumbs_up:

Studio
Asst. Manager - TDF
Asst. Manager - TDF

Post by Studio »

shigowa68 wrote: I can alredy thell shes going to be a handful, and I dont mean the weight. :whistle:
Congratulations, looking good already, enjoy.

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

I think you'll be glad you got the taller doll, congrats! :D

Rock13
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by Rock13 »

Wow! We have some things in common- I recently ordered a WM164D as well (her name is Hunter) and my first doll Hadleigh and I have lava lamps too, currently on her vanity. Cool stuff, Daddy-O!
Hadleigh is a fair-skinned WM163C/#188, Harper (#124) is a medium toned WM164D, Kendall is a fair-skinned 163C/#398. All via RLSD.

Link to Hadleigh's photo thread

Link to Harper's photo thread

Link to Kendall's photo thread

Link to the H2K Ranch

shigowa68
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by shigowa68 »

EmmaLover wrote:I think you'll be glad you got the taller doll, congrats! :D
Defiantly. As this this is my first doll I prioritized weight. I`m six foot one so a 140 was a little daft.
It was my concerns over the current UK customs situation that caused me to change. My vendor (Silicone Lovers) advised the change as post Brexit the 140 dolls have been getting a lot more attention.
WM164D (shared)- Ronnie(#56) & Vee(#159)
WM162F (shared) - Nova(#74) & Chiana(#230)
viewtopic.php?t=140650

Galleryhttps://dollalbum.com/dollgallery/index.php?cat=15446

Skeleton Overhaulviewtopic.php?t=152581

EmmaLover

Post by EmmaLover »

shigowa68 wrote:
EmmaLover wrote:I think you'll be glad you got the taller doll, congrats! :D
Defiantly. As this this is my first doll I prioritized weight. I`m six foot one so a 140 was a little daft.
It was my concerns over the current UK customs situation that caused me to change. My vendor (Silicone Lovers) advised the change as post Brexit the 140 dolls have been getting a lot more attention.
I'm almost the same height. I have a WM 166C and a 135cm doll from MLD. the 135cm I can't kiss while we're having sex. I'm much more in love with my 166 :D

Nalifi
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Nalifi »

Haha relatable on the clothes part. Gets so satisfying to look for it, but damn hard to find them for the 140cm that don't look too small!

TPE_man

Post by TPE_man »

Nalifi wrote:Haha relatable on the clothes part. Gets so satisfying to look for it, but damn hard to find them for the 140cm that don't look too small!
Actually it's not that hard to find clothes for a 140, the dress size is 140. If you stick to neutral colors then it looks fine. For the underwear you're going to need size 2xs which fits perfectly. Here is my 140 doll with a skinny jeans and dress in size 140.

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=142723

BeNice
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by BeNice »

shigowa68 that is a beautiful lady (or ladies) that you have there. One appears to be slightly more of an exhibitionist than the other. :whistle:

My ladies have not arrived yet, but I already realize that it is a good thing that I have a sewing machine, and a basic idea of how to use it. It may be a newer "plastic" machine, but that makes it easier to put it away and not dread lugging it back out again. (It amazes me the skills that I am willing to learn that I never thought about learning for the previous girls in my life...)

INFORMATIONS